Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 289 of 345 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 339 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 5161
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #841

    You get what you pay for

    Quote Originally Posted by Drewonhere  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinkin the rush was due to the 80. Would you provide the same level of service at a 33% discount? You gave her 66% of her rate, she gave you 66% effort and you busted a nut. Sounds like a win to me. LOL just my 2 .
    Fully agree I never try to negotiate a lower price especially on the first date. I feel it just sets a bad tone your telling her your not worth it and nobody likes to hear that. If I start seeing a provider on a regular basis then I'll try to get a little discount which they generally go for because it's to their advantage. Their comfortable with you and they feel they're getting a steady income. Just my 2 1/2 cents.

  2. #840
    Quote Originally Posted by SiJ73  [View Original Post]
    Met with this one recently. She is friendly but does seem to rush. Quoted me 120 and 200 but talked her into 80. Decent BBBJ and fingering while at it but again it felt rushed with her. Her place is kind of a dump and her room is tiny but I really didn't care. 5/10 Imo.
    I'm thinkin the rush was due to the 80. Would you provide the same level of service at a 33% discount? You gave her 66% of her rate, she gave you 66% effort and you busted a nut. Sounds like a win to me. LOL just my 2 ˘.

  3. #839

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by SiJ73  [View Original Post]
    Met with this one recently. She is friendly but does seem to rush. Quoted me 120 and 200 but talked her into 80. Decent BBBJ and fingering while at it but again it felt rushed with her. Her place is kind of a dump and her room is tiny but I really didn't care. 5/10 Imo.
    My fault forgot to put link. This is who is was talking about.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/819128664048

  4. #838

    Report

    Met with this one recently. She is friendly but does seem to rush. Quoted me 120 and 200 but talked her into 80. Decent BBBJ and fingering while at it but again it felt rushed with her. Her place is kind of a dump and her room is tiny but I really didn't care. 5/10 Imo.

  5. #837
    Quote Originally Posted by LckHerLots  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this lady saw her on Erotic Monkey.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ryane-escort-concord-69695
    Hasn't been online in 5 years.

  6. #836

    Ryane

    Any info on this lady saw her on Erotic Monkey.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ryane-escort-concord-69695

  7. #835
    Quote Originally Posted by Amppro95  [View Original Post]
    I texted her, asked her if she was available and where she was located, got a picture back of her price list starting at $500 and ending with $4000, when I win the lottery, I'll follow up with a report.
    Ditto,

    Then when asked how to setup appointment no response.

  8. #834

    Claribel

    Quote Originally Posted by BloopHlo  [View Original Post]
    Searched the forum and seemed like minority consensus was that this was TGTBT. That said, 6X3 number, long established twitter with actual posts. Logically speaking, only red flag is that she looks simply too gorgeous. That said, in more freedom-loving western cities, social media presence as a SW is common, if not required. Hell, just look at Toronto.

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...ribel_i8065644
    I texted her, asked her if she was available and where she was located, got a picture back of her price list starting at $500 and ending with $4000, when I win the lottery, I'll follow up with a report.

  9. #833

    Claribel - Busty Blonde Playmate Claribel

    Searched the forum and seemed like minority consensus was that this was TGTBT. That said, 6X3 number, long established twitter with actual posts. Logically speaking, only red flag is that she looks simply too gorgeous. That said, in more freedom-loving western cities, social media presence as a SW is common, if not required. Hell, just look at Toronto.

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...ribel_i8065644

  10. #832
    Quote Originally Posted by Syedna  [View Original Post]
    So I contacted this one the other day.

    http://new-hampshire.skipthegames.co...a/111094091942 I spoke with her & confirmed a time for her to come to me. When the time came, I texted to see if she was on her way, crickets. 3 texts later, she finally answered & said something about having to put her kid to bed. She asked if I was still interested so I figured I'd give her another shot. She said she'd leave now. 30 minutes later, nothing, didn't answer texts, after I tried calling a couple of times, she shut her phone off.

    Anybody else have any interactions with her?
    I've been in contact with her. She shown the typical junkie Behavior. Replies to my texts 5 hours later. After I initially texted her. Girls like this are very hard to schedule with. If you have no life and all day to spare. Then try to set things up. But I kind of gave up on her.

  11. #831

    No show!

    So I contacted this one the other day.

    http://new-hampshire.skipthegames.co...a/111094091942 I spoke with her & confirmed a time for her to come to me. When the time came, I texted to see if she was on her way, crickets. 3 texts later, she finally answered & said something about having to put her kid to bed. She asked if I was still interested so I figured I'd give her another shot. She said she'd leave now. 30 minutes later, nothing, didn't answer texts, after I tried calling a couple of times, she shut her phone off.

    Anybody else have any interactions with her?

  12. #830

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefK234  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her recently, I've tried contacting her but she hasn't gotten back to me.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...w/664744416697
    Others have reported she will go silent for periods of time.

  13. #829

    Wynter

    Quote Originally Posted by LaterGreen  [View Original Post]
    Just search for her name on this site and boom.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ghlight=wynter#post4645951.
    I met her about 2 years ago and she went by the name "Summer". She was friendly and seemed new to the business. Got a BBBJ and covered FS and Greek. Ended with CIM. I think damage was 140.

  14. #828
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefK234  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her recently, I've tried contacting her but she hasn't gotten back to me.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...w/664744416697
    Read post #813.

    Nash.

  15. #827

    Info

    Anyone see her recently, I've tried contacting her but she hasn't gotten back to me.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...w/664744416697

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape