Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,961 to 15,975 of 31840
-
02-25-20 14:30 #15880Senior Member

Posts: 303[QUOTE=SameOldAlZ;4675889]LINK? And don't confuse with Peaches Malone?[/QUOTEhttp://adultsearch.comfemale-escorts /1825715.
-
02-25-20 13:30 #15879Senior Member

Posts: 62Anna The Brat, BBFS?
Anyone know how available BBFS is? Feel free to PM me if you don't want to broadcast it.
-
02-25-20 11:20 #15878Banned Member

Posts: 128Utr kasie lynn
I met with, has amazing menu! Available mornings. If anyone has interest in meeting her lmk! PM.
She is great.
I saw her 4 x.
-
02-25-20 10:08 #15877Senior Member

Posts: 235Yeah
Not going to provide details but she's moved on and living in Kentucky. The text you got was probably from her boyfriend (now fiancé lol). I am quite sure he doesn't know all the details of her previous activities and if he does then well. Good luck.
Originally Posted by FigLeaf
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 09:55 #15876Senior Member

Posts: 1656Really nice. But
My guess it is fake donation is way to low.
https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...orts/caucasian
-
02-25-20 09:52 #15875Regular Member

Posts: 1Kora?
I sent you a private message.
Originally Posted by SilverFox1117
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 04:59 #15874Regular Member

Posts: 3Saw her in my dreams a while back
In my dream, she was definitely the girl on the pics, and a great experience. Very friendly and willing to satisfy. She hosted at a nice place. Allow all positions and light kissing. Could not visit her last time she was in town, maybe next time.
Originally Posted by SameOldAlZ
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 00:40 #15873Banned Member

Posts: 128Her.
Originally Posted by ParisNights
[View Original Post]
Nice pic.
-
02-24-20 21:05 #15872Senior Member

Posts: 381I was thinking about seeing her, but her location is less than great. She sent me a pic, which makes her look like she's like 60. Any feedback on her actual appearance and hygiene? I'm not into smelly geriatrics.
Originally Posted by DirtyHippy
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-20 18:18 #15871Senior Member

Posts: 504Interesting
Just curious when the last time you saw Dany Brooke was? Last I heard was she left and went back to Kentucky. Tried reaching out to her right before Christmas and immediately got a text back from a 270 area code telling Brooke was gone and if I wanted to see Christmas with the family to lose that number. Just felt it best to ignore and move on. POF in the sea.
Originally Posted by QuinnEtj89
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-20 18:09 #15870Senior Member

Posts: 309Kora
Has anyone seen Kora since her return?
https://theclassifieds.nl/Ads/ViewAd.aspx?adID=102848
-
02-24-20 15:01 #15869Regular Member

Posts: 15Best game out there
What are your best BBBJ dreams in the area? Would love to hear your favs. Preferably not BBW. A little chubby is OK.
Thanks in advance!
-
02-24-20 12:40 #15868Banned Member

Posts: 128Email
February I have met 4 utr I can share information if you want in murfreeboro.
Originally Posted by ParisNights
[View Original Post]
SA, secret benefit and facebook.
-
02-24-20 12:16 #15867Senior Member

Posts: 2528Well well
All I can say is I had an awesome time with her. She was dressed great, and smelled great. We spent several hours with her and can complain one bit.
Originally Posted by ParisNights
[View Original Post]
She did all I asked and then some. It was all about me. I don't mind the $$. To me it's all about quality over quantity.
Would I see her again he'll yea. Already seen her twice and going for the third time charm.
YMMV. And it damn sure did. Being respectful does pay off.
-
02-24-20 09:59 #15866Senior Member

Posts: 90Saw her a few days ago.
When I saw her, she was way the fk out south of town. Motel wasn't bad but not much else around. She is pretty much as described. No baby damage, no demons, no handlers. She wanted me to get a room and / or transportation to someplace closer into town. Not happening. So I drove out. She's about 28 as mentioned and she's def looking for Sugar Daddy. I think she'll have try a bit harder to get another $$. 5 from me. If you're expected lingerie and high heels, keep looking. She had baggy ass pants and sweatshirt and maybe old shoes. No makeup. Not what I expect for those kind bills and that long ass drive. I'll stay local and get someone who knows how to please the person donating She def has potential. YMMV. Just my. 02.
Originally Posted by HappyFuck01
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




