Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,946 to 15,960 of 31845
-
02-25-20 22:44 #15900Senior Member

Posts: 243That's a no for the Brat
Yep a hard no on that one. You should still go see her though, she never disappoints. I've seen her on off days and she was still a landslide better than most providers.
Originally Posted by TheFreakyDeaky
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 22:25 #15899Banned Member

Posts: 128Censure pic
The censure pic can be old, she is real.
Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 22:12 #15898Senior Member

Posts: 381Spoke with two other members about her. I also spoke with her directly. Short story, I'm going to avoid. However, YMMV.
Originally Posted by Lougle69
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 21:56 #15897Senior Member

Posts: 34It was sometime in Fall when I last saw her. Early fall I believe. I've been so wrapped up with work that I haven't reached out in a minute. Shame she's moved on. She got a little thick but she was still lots of fun.
Originally Posted by FigLeaf
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 18:45 #15896Senior Member

Posts: 793Anna The Brat
I have seen her several times and her one unbreakable rule is NO BBFS for anyone. I have never heard anything hinting to that being offered. There is a well known senior member that has pushed her for that from almost day one, and because of her hard and fast rule he has never seen her. She does not have the habits many providers have and keeps a clear head and plays safe to protect herself. Sorry but I do not believe you will ever get that from her.
Originally Posted by TheFreakyDeaky
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 18:04 #15895Senior Member

Posts: 87Anna the Brat
I'm pretty certain that it's not, but I'm sure everyone has a price.
Originally Posted by TheFreakyDeaky
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 17:45 #15894Senior Member

Posts: 1656Kassie Lynn
Why are the pics 2 different women.
Originally Posted by HappyFuck01
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 14:30 #15893Senior Member

Posts: 303[QUOTE=SameOldAlZ;4675889]LINK? And don't confuse with Peaches Malone?[/QUOTEhttp://adultsearch.comfemale-escorts /1825715.
-
02-25-20 13:30 #15892Senior Member

Posts: 62Anna The Brat, BBFS?
Anyone know how available BBFS is? Feel free to PM me if you don't want to broadcast it.
-
02-25-20 11:20 #15891Banned Member

Posts: 128Utr kasie lynn
I met with, has amazing menu! Available mornings. If anyone has interest in meeting her lmk! PM.
She is great.
I saw her 4 x.
-
02-25-20 10:08 #15890Senior Member

Posts: 235Yeah
Not going to provide details but she's moved on and living in Kentucky. The text you got was probably from her boyfriend (now fiancé lol). I am quite sure he doesn't know all the details of her previous activities and if he does then well. Good luck.
Originally Posted by FigLeaf
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 09:55 #15889Senior Member

Posts: 1656Really nice. But
My guess it is fake donation is way to low.
https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...orts/caucasian
-
02-25-20 09:52 #15888Regular Member

Posts: 1Kora?
I sent you a private message.
Originally Posted by SilverFox1117
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 04:59 #15887Regular Member

Posts: 3Saw her in my dreams a while back
In my dream, she was definitely the girl on the pics, and a great experience. Very friendly and willing to satisfy. She hosted at a nice place. Allow all positions and light kissing. Could not visit her last time she was in town, maybe next time.
Originally Posted by SameOldAlZ
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 00:40 #15886Banned Member

Posts: 128Her.
Originally Posted by ParisNights
[View Original Post]
Nice pic.












Reply With Quote





