Thread: Humaniplex
+
Add Report
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 4072
-
02-26-20 21:23 #1072Banned Member

Posts: 3075I think it was about 10 years ago when I first met her at the Body Shop. I had some fun times in the private booths. I agree about her boobs. They weren't as soft or had that natural feel that I like breasts to feel like. However, her willingness to please and attitude made up for it. I would love to see her at least once more before she goes into retirement again.
Originally Posted by Clicker619
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 19:36 #1071Senior Member

Posts: 972Haven't seen her recently. I did start seeing her and her cousin about 10 years ago. They also worked at the Body Shop for awhile. I didn't like her fake boobs so I stopped seeing her. Great girls with good attitudes.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 20:26 #1070Senior Member

Posts: 28I sent her a PM and didn't get a response. It did say outcall only. Damn you lucky those are awesome pics! I have so many pics with her too but not any vid or BJ pics.
Originally Posted by SteakTartare
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 20:06 #1069Senior Member

Posts: 330Do you have her number? I don't have HX! AHH.
Originally Posted by SteakTartare
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 00:11 #1068Senior Member

Posts: 863JennysJuicy
I would love to reconnect with JJ again as I have seen her a few times in SD a couple of years ago. She was really awesome and that body is unreal. Super tasty pussy. Excellent BBBJ. Wonder if she still looks like this? If anyone responds to that HX ad please report back here. I could use some fresh intel.
Steak.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-20 19:46 #1067Senior Member

Posts: 471You can't link directly to photos. Here is her profile https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/jennys_juicy.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-20 19:19 #1066Banned Member

Posts: 3075Jennys Juicy
Her ad was posted in the SD section on HX on February 21st. There are / were no recent photos in her albums. Photos in her albums has dates going back 6 years, and the earliest were 3 years old if I recall.
Originally Posted by JayDwn
[View Original Post]
https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/7547
-
02-24-20 19:09 #1065Senior Member

Posts: 130Jenny
Link is dead. Was it a new profile or same old one? Didn't see her ad in the SD section either. Curious about how she's looking, if she's added any recent photos.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-20 18:07 #1064Senior Member

Posts: 972Is her vag still stretched out as if she just gave birth? You're right about the teeth, smoke, boobs. Any BBBJ?
Originally Posted by SDHobbyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-20 17:20 #1063Senior Member

Posts: 471I just saw her post also and was wondering the same.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-20 17:06 #1062Banned Member

Posts: 3075Jennys Juicy
Hey all,
I saw this ad / post for Jennys Juicy on HX and was wondering if anyone has seen her since her return. How does she look now? How's her performance, attitude and service? The pictures in her ad are 3-6 years old. Any intel is greatly appreciated.
https://www.humaniplex.com/images/ph...4650_image.jpg
-
02-24-20 16:47 #1061Senior Member

Posts: 236All this 100%. I *think* her private album pics (175 fx points, or only about $1. 75 real cash) are all or almost all legit pics. She is hot. Just not as hot as the pics of the free album. Service is ok. Definitely not bad, but won't blow your mind either.
Originally Posted by SDHobbyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-20 15:54 #1060Senior Member

Posts: 146She used to go by Jessica Summers and has been around since the SDASP days.
Originally Posted by SDHobbyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-20 15:15 #1059Senior Member

Posts: 145Lisa Lane
I've met her a few times. I believe her "Safety" marks are due to the fact that she used to have multiple active accounts (which have been voted off) and I'd say 90% of the pictures are not her. She's reliable, even on short notice, so that's why I've kept going back. Sessions are ok, not great but not bad either. She's not as hot looking as most of her pictures, but she is slender and good looking, I'd say a boob lift and teeth straightening away from being pretty hot. I think she does sprinkle some of her actual pictures within her album, but she's probably a notch or two lower on the hotness scale than what you're lead to believe.
Originally Posted by JitMarc
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-20 00:48 #1058Senior Member

Posts: 186Lisa Lane
Any one seen Lisa. Lane?
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Lisa.Lane
Search on the forums had some negative reviews, not sure if it is the same provider as reviews were from LA and no links. Her networks on her HX profile has a couple of unsafe reviews but only 4 vs. 259 safe reviews.












Reply With Quote




