Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13653

    Mindy

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean Ciara / Mindy in VA Beach? I have not seen her in a while but I would be very surprised if she ballooned up to bbw status.
    No Mindy here don't know of a Mindy in va beach & when I say she has blew up I'm not telling you what I think I'm telling you what I know.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5B5A41BC-DE01-423B-9228-804FD0B6317C.jpg‎  

  2. #13652

    Journee

    This woman is literally my favorite. Her warmth, hospitality, seductiveness is so rare but it sets her apart. I highly recommend!

    https://adultsearch.com/virginia/ric...scorts/1455399

  3. #13651
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepest  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone,

    I am new to the hobby and wanted to thank everyone on here for all of the info.

    I dreamed with Susan in Chester yesterday and she was amazing.

    Like the other posts on here she is very much into the session. True GFE and very accommodating.

    Will repeat.
    An hour with Susan and you leave a happy man. Kind of like old drive-in movie days. She loves making out and time at the why.

  4. #13650

    New to the Hobby

    Hi everyone,

    I am new to the hobby and wanted to thank everyone on here for all of the info.

    I dreamed with Susan in Chester yesterday and she was amazing.

    Like the other posts on here she is very much into the session. True GFE and very accommodating.

    Will repeat.

  5. #13649
    Senior Member


    Posts: 274

    Anyone know what happened to red headed Hannah??

    She was around like a year ago I saw her just passing through one night. I reviewed her on here as well. I'm still in love with that mouth of hers in more ways than one. I was texting with her trying to get her to come to Knoxville but the number I have doesn't work anymore. Anyone know if she's around still??

  6. #13648

    Lydia

    Had a dream where I met up with Lydia, she can be found on tryst. Easy contact via text, some minor screening and I was on my way. She stays in a private residence in Chester. Pretty good neighborhood. I arrive a few minutes early, she's finishing up getting ready. She looks just like her pics. Small spinner, 5'2" 125 lbs. Maybe. She comes into the room and immediately starts with some DFK, as we both continue to get comfortable with each other the DFK and hand roaming continues. I have lie back for some DATY, she is thoroughly enjoying to the point of O. She insists that she is the best at BBBJ and off she goes. She isn't kidding I had to stop her before I ended to early. Grabbed her little ass and had her mount me until completion. Fellas, she's a little pricey, $$ for the HH. I had fun and would repeat another higher end options aren't available. It was a good dream, all in all.

  7. #13647
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2012  [View Original Post]
    She is much much bigger in person, so if you don't like bbw with oversized fat stomach stay away. Pictures are definitely deceiving.
    Do you mean Ciara / Mindy in VA Beach? I have not seen her in a while but I would be very surprised if she ballooned up to bbw status.

  8. #13646

    Mindy / Ciara real ad

    Yes Mindy had been under some kind of revenge ad attack. She is a atf of mine. If you come down here this is her real ad none better IMHO!

    http://virginia-beach.skipthegames.c...m/323570968998

    Quote Originally Posted by RedBaronDaron  [View Original Post]
    . I saw her several times when she was starting out UTR. Classic girl next door who loved sex. Also an all around nice person. I think when she realized the money potential for an young attractive woman she jumped in with both feet. It seems she has a dissatisfied gent or maybe a significant other. Whoever it is they do know a lot about her.

    RBD out.

  9. #13645
    Quote Originally Posted by CaseyJones  [View Original Post]
    Fuck a pm. Have at him. He thinks hes a gangsta LOL.

    +1 (804) 469-8262.
    Thanks. Will update.

    Anyone with burner or non traceable digit should give him a call or text (middle of night or early morning).

  10. #13644
    Quote Originally Posted by CaseyJones  [View Original Post]
    Fuck a pm. Have at him. He thinks hes a gangsta LOL.

    +1 (804) 469-8262.
    LOL. The gloves are off. The Mongers vs. Pimp Gangstas War has begun. I can't wait to read the stories about the results. Please post the text exchanges.

  11. #13643

    Private Party


  12. #13642

    Jasmine

    Anyone seen her lately? Lot of post but no feedback.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 775CD611-A3D1-41CF-BC6B-6043FB88C072.jpg‎  

  13. #13641

    Mindy

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    Please let us know how it went, desperately seeking new talent seems there's only a very few good ones left.
    She is much much bigger in person, so if you don't like bbw with oversized fat stomach stay away. Pictures are definitely deceiving.

  14. #13640
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    What's the link so I can play with the pimp, I get bored at work!! Shoot me a pm.
    Fuck a pm. Have at him. He thinks hes a gangsta LOL.

    +1 (804) 469-8262.

  15. #13639
    Quote Originally Posted by CaseyJones  [View Original Post]
    So last week I tried to hook up with an attractive (probably too attractive) chick on skip the games. She said she was on broad near shockoe bottom and to text her when I got to the McDonald's. Alas she then wanted me to go to the cvs and buy amazon gift cards. That was pretty much it for me and I ghosted her.

    30 minutes later her internet pimp hits me up threstening me and my family because I wadted her time by asking for a pic and he wanted money or he would hurt me and my family. He sent 3 pictures of badly besten bodies including one guy with his dick amputated. I'd used my real number so I worried for a second but then when he started calling me frederick. As if he had something on me- and then listing other names that meant nothing to me. I didn't back down and fed him some shit as he continued to demand money unless I paid up for her time.

    People are crazy. The ads no longer up so I guess I'm just saying always use a text app.
    What's the link so I can play with the pimp, I get bored at work!! Shoot me a pm.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape