Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,791 to 23,805 of 37370
-
02-18-20 10:36 #13580Senior Member

Posts: 376No issues
I've seen a few girls there never with any issues, I actually prefer going there vs some of the others places on Midlothian FWIW.
Originally Posted by JasonWorthing
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-20 09:50 #13579Senior Member

Posts: 491Got me excited but.
I used to be down in the Southern HR area so I still like to check out what's happening down there. One of me ATF was down there, I'll never forget her BBBJ. This one, I guess she goes by Mindy, is getting a lot of attention. Looks like the ad you shared might be a fake by someone out to get her. For example, the post is in Richmond but her ad says she is near Norfolk Airport. Also cryptically provider her address. Looks unclear which ads might be real and which are fake. Proceed with caution. If you can convince her to make a trip up here, I'd help out reimbursing her travel expense.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
RR.
-
02-18-20 09:15 #13578Banned Member

Posts: 176Any idea where I could find her? New to this and looking for exactly that.
Originally Posted by SmoothJazz2
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-20 09:01 #13577Banned Member

Posts: 176New to this
I'm pretty new to this and was looking for safe African american escorts (just my thing). Slim would be my preference. Any recommendations because I am pretty cautious.
-
02-18-20 07:02 #13576Senior Member

Posts: 94Alicia chanell
Does anyone have any info on Alicia chanell on Snapchat? Anyone seen her? I'm thinking about taking the plunge.
-
02-17-20 19:14 #13575Senior Member

Posts: 107Jb
I had a pretty good experience a month or two ago. Started with a bbj ended with doggy. No rushing. She said that she had gotten a bad review on here and it really hurt her business so I think she was trying to rectify it. I was going to leave a good review but some one else did that week and I hate being redundant. She is a big lady just so you know. Not a bbw mind you but she is just tall and. Big but not fat. Fucking amazon.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-20 18:46 #13574Regular Member

Posts: 2New girl Jada
Hey guys I saw this new girl she was awesome she has a very big bottom very tight hole and does anal I had the time of my life.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/8172600
-
02-17-20 18:33 #13573Senior Member

Posts: 196Pierced Black Clit
Had time for a journey and decided to call on my fav Blk Pierced Clit. An amazing BJ & good fuck as always. I must say this dark choc chick maybe small, but sure can ride & take a good fuckin.
-
02-17-20 16:22 #13572Senior Member

Posts: 3161st time with Kryss
Saw her holiday Monday afternoon on short notice. She is cute, relaxed and has a very nice body imo. Good time with BBBJ and loved her allowing daty. Finished with HJ with cim. Only downside was waiting so long to see her. Will definitely repeat.
Yeah. Just yeah. Wowzer.
-
02-17-20 15:06 #13571Senior Member

Posts: 107Winter
Saw winter a few days ago. Great bbjws. If you haven't seen her you need to. I have her digits and permission to share with seniors and contributing regular members. FYI she is only doing daytime dates for now. I was told from 8 am to 6 pm.
-
02-17-20 14:17 #13570Senior Member

Posts: 76Exactly! So was it legit, I'm partial to my kidneys? I normally use tryst or STG but never city so I was / am apprehensive.
Originally Posted by SmoothJazz2
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-20 12:42 #13569Senior Member

Posts: 417Complete scam.
As soon as I suggested meeting she goes silent. Will not take cash. I just blocked her and moved on.
Originally Posted by CaseyJones
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-20 12:26 #13568Senior Member

Posts: 196Super 8
Been twice. Asian ad on city x guide with a 6X6 (I think) area code. Indian mgr at desk.
Originally Posted by JasonWorthing
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-20 11:52 #13567Senior Member

Posts: 1775Dog groomer. Blast from the past
Surprisingly this one is real: I met her in VA Beach when she was hopping between VA and PA 5 or 6 years ago. At the time she was a 18 or 19 yo spoiled wild-child who loved to get high and loved the thrill of fucking older men for $$. At the time she was fully blonde and very fun. I don't remember the rate but I remember it being reasonable and less than I expected.
The last time I tried to see her, I got the impression she was all the way out but looks like that didn't last. I have not called her new number yet and don't know any other details. If she's in the area, I'm going to hit it and soon. The first pic is one she was using when I first met her.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/015649707670
-
02-17-20 09:08 #13566Senior Member

Posts: 116Nunu
Nunu might be a legit working girl but definitely going to be B&S, since she is using pictures from an insta girl I follow. She plays mostly in Florida but occasionally takes trips up the coast. She goes by sabrina in the fl listcrawler site.
Originally Posted by CaseyJones
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




