Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,731 to 23,745 of 37366
-
02-22-20 19:17 #13636Senior Member

Posts: 246Have You Seen Her?
Any monger had a dream with this provider before? Any info I would appreciate it thanks.
-
02-22-20 16:19 #13635Senior Member

Posts: 402First you should never used your RW phone. I would go change phone#, if you got exposed.
Second, please reveal who it was. So guys can avoid and may be I can play game with her punk pimp.
Originally Posted by CaseyJones
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-20 15:00 #13634Senior Member

Posts: 510Crazy shit
So last week I tried to hook up with an attractive (probably too attractive) chick on skip the games. She said she was on broad near shockoe bottom and to text her when I got to the McDonald's. Alas she then wanted me to go to the cvs and buy amazon gift cards. That was pretty much it for me and I ghosted her.
30 minutes later her internet pimp hits me up threstening me and my family because I wadted her time by asking for a pic and he wanted money or he would hurt me and my family. He sent 3 pictures of badly besten bodies including one guy with his dick amputated. I'd used my real number so I worried for a second but then when he started calling me frederick. As if he had something on me- and then listing other names that meant nothing to me. I didn't back down and fed him some shit as he continued to demand money unless I paid up for her time.
People are crazy. The ads no longer up so I guess I'm just saying always use a text app.
-
02-22-20 10:19 #13633Senior Member

Posts: 581Brandii
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...u/689386061909
Went to see her last night. She's moved from Jeff Davis hwy to colonial heights. Started with a very toothy BBBJ which was ok cause it only took a minute to get me ready for action and then she let me know that I can nut inside of her. Well I move in for k9 and was ready to pound one out but there was such a foul odor from below that I lost my hard on. I guess a few loads were left in there before I arrived. Went back to the BJ but the interest was gone.
Word to the wise. You may want to strap up for this one as hygiene may be an issue.
-
02-22-20 10:11 #13632Senior Member

Posts: 189This one
Texted back but heard nothing back from her. Noticed she has not posted anything since then too.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-20 09:55 #13631Senior Member

Posts: 26Kathy
Kathy felt asleep on me before but she is worth seeing and tinka is very mechanical I don't see her again but can you help me out with winter's number my number I have for her doesn't work.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-20 09:39 #13630Senior Member

Posts: 51Sent you a pm.
Originally Posted by Anonymoose
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-20 07:43 #13629Senior Member

Posts: 342Wrong link
Copied the wrong page in my last post. This is Tinka.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/569425179122
-
02-22-20 07:39 #13628Senior Member

Posts: 342A real bummer LOL
I was really hoping I could of seen either Kathy or Winter yesterday. Unfortunately luck was just not on my side as both were failed attempts. Never heard anything back from Winter after initially speaking with her and setting something up. Tried to see Kathy after the fact which was an even worse dud since we did set something up, and was right on the verge of meeting (we were even texting as I was on the way to her), and as I get to the hotel where she stays, no response. What really sucked about that is that I had to pay to make it out there, so I wasted money on that trip LOL. Kathy was insinuating though while we were texting that she hasn't slept much so she very well could have fell asleep although I've yet to hear back from her. Don't get me wrong though, I wasn't upset or tripping about either one; these are things that happen in the game. I was just hoping to have met either one since I heard so much about both of them.
With that being said, I ended up hitting up Tinka since she stays at the same place as Kathy and settled with her. Not my first time seeing her but she is usually my go to when my initial plans fail. Kicked it for a bit then went to qv which was. 6 . CBJ, a rough mechanical doggy and I was out the door (if you guys are looking are looking for GFE definitely look elsewhere). To be honest though I kind of wish I didn't do it as I know that experience was nothing compared to the experience I'm sure I probably would of had with Winter or Kathy. Like I said though, its all good. In the future though I will no longer settle for a fail-safe. I'll just pocket the donation until whenever the opportunity arises with the one I actually want to see.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/re...e/747434595976
-
02-22-20 06:22 #13627Senior Member

Posts: 581This one
Please let us know how it went, desperately seeking new talent seems there's only a very few good ones left.
Originally Posted by QuickReliever5
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-20 06:18 #13626Senior Member

Posts: 581Winter
Would one you please dm her contact info. I had it when she first came on the scene but don't have it any more. Thanks!
Originally Posted by JohnnyHead
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-20 01:44 #13625Senior Member

Posts: 438See her occasionally
Saw her about two weeks ago. She always looks good. Since I don't get out as often as I used to. That last visit was the best of any previous with her.
Originally Posted by MonLost
[View Original Post]
Started out with BBBJ, moved to k-9, with a little teasing of poking that 3rd hole, but finished with a BBBJCIM instead. I think the teasing of that 3rd hole built quite a load.
Kathy did a great job swallowing every drop of that heavy load in a very submissive way. It was funny to hear her say. "wow, looks like I got all the protein I need for the day!
-
02-22-20 01:22 #13624Senior Member

Posts: 438A good one
Definitely worth the trip if you looking for that one who truly enjoys a rough deepthroat FaceF*ck.
Originally Posted by Anonymoose
[View Original Post]
When I get that occasional urge, she's my go to.
-
02-21-20 20:04 #13623Senior Member

Posts: 36Thank you, everyone, for the info! I set something up for next weekend and will be sure to provide a (semi) detailed report on the experience.
Originally Posted by DirtyDan69
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 17:51 #13622Senior Member

Posts: 51I don't have any advice / feedback other than I'm going to take the advice of a senior member and simply just stay away from her.
Originally Posted by Ricvaman
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




