Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,176 to 23,190 of 31138
-
02-22-20 20:00 #7963Banned Member

Posts: 930Indigo
This evening, I got to spend some time with my ATF beauty. Indigo was looking, feeling, and tasting good to me. If any of you fellas are looking for some TLC, she's available on the weekends and 9:00 2:30 during the week. Pics 1, 2, 5, and 9 were just taken this past week.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...p/257353736129
-
02-22-20 18:12 #7962Senior Member

Posts: 255Dream of cherry
Saw cherry in a dream last night, I must say never have I been more pleasantly suprised. Cherry was warming and pleasant when she answered the door, after exhanging introductions (she loves to please) she did a nice strip, lovely body and tattoos. We started with a CBJ and rubbing her, we moved on to CFS she was hot, tight, vocal and really into it. I popped in the coat and she kindly brought towels for me to clean up she climbed back in bed and we conversed some more as my HHR came to a close I inquired about upgrading my visit to a full HR she graciously accepted. Wanting to return the favor cherry let me daty before we went another round. Overall one of the best providers I've seen and one I'm looking forward to enjoying again.
TLDR be a respectful guy and youll have a great time with cherry.
-
02-22-20 16:42 #7961Senior Member

Posts: 346Rose / Megan / Hope and Carmax Group
He's way more than her handler.
Originally Posted by FunderJ
[View Original Post]
Posted earlier that Rose's service has gone way down hill recently, which coincides with recreational use going up.
Was a very good provider. Now, you're taking a risk.
-
02-22-20 15:59 #7960Senior Member

Posts: 406Recommendation
Thanks, reading reviews, it looks like everything is covered. I love BBBJ, and everything else covered.
Originally Posted by SocialButtfly
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-20 15:13 #7959Regular Member

Posts: 9Also same phone number with different girl in other cities. Def fake!
Originally Posted by LittleWolf00
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-20 13:53 #7958Senior Member

Posts: 150Thanks
Shoulda known that one. Thanks.
Originally Posted by MoredRuthers
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-20 11:26 #7957Senior Member

Posts: 7337Also, an added benefit knowing it isn't likely she is fucking 10 guys a day to make a buck.
Originally Posted by sludgepup
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-20 10:16 #7956Senior Member

Posts: 320How are her rates?
Originally Posted by BoobsLuver
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-20 10:01 #7955Banned Member

Posts: 930Rose's handler
The guy on site is the manager / handler / protector for the girls in the home. He's cool and harmless unless a mongrel decides to cause trouble.
Originally Posted by HectorAlvarez
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-20 09:54 #7954Banned Member

Posts: 930Treat them like a girlfriend
From my experiences, if you treat these girls with respect, they will give you some extra time and affection without going up on there rates.
Originally Posted by IlmSurf51
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-20 08:01 #7953Senior Member

Posts: 7337What I seen of list crawler is they are just a compilation of other sites like STG. There is a lot of fake shit in there but it isn't all fake. Seems we have to sift through more and more bullshit these days to find gems.
Originally Posted by TheSlammer
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-20 07:31 #7952Senior Member

Posts: 518Not bad
It's been a few months back, but my visit was great. Nice relaxing massage, no rush at all. She was naked and would glide her smooth and moist curtains over me throbbing member. She built a slow and erotic tempo until I just erupted. Give a try spankman.
Originally Posted by SpankyJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-20 02:23 #7951Senior Member

Posts: 208Man Made aka Fake tits.
Originally Posted by JackTheSnack
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-20 02:18 #7950Senior Member

Posts: 150MM titties?
What do you mean by MM titties? Milky Mom?
Originally Posted by BoobsLuver
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-20 01:10 #7949Senior Member

Posts: 158Any asian providers?
I have been looking for asian providers. Have not been to any AMP in the CLT areas nor am I a huge fan for AMPs. Because most of the asian ladies I have met in AMPs are kinda old for me. I am looking for providers under 30. Any intel is appreciated. PMs are welcome. Thanks in advance!











Reply With Quote





