Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,981 to 7,995 of 13917
-
02-23-20 09:46 #5937Senior Member

Posts: 63I was wondering the same thing. Tatted girl with dark hair? Really thin? It seems like she had all of reviews taken down and her ads. I think she had an incall over in Whitney Ranch.
Originally Posted by DVelvet69
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-20 00:25 #5936Senior Member

Posts: 550Inoticed that with most of the adds on PD. I've seen some that I thought were legit but alot.
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
Of the reviews on their don't have any abbriviations. I don't see much BBBJ dfk BBFS cfs etc.
Unless the provider states it as services she provides.
-
02-22-20 19:23 #5935Senior Member

Posts: 1223PD vs Erosdotcom
If you read her so-called reviews on PD, they are all so generic, so flowery, and so bland. Like they were all written by women. Not a single one stated if she sucked their dick raw for 650/ hr. PD is the sister from another mister of Eros.com. Both sites are filled with GPS hookers. You will notice plenty of overlap between these two.
Originally Posted by DVelvet69
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-20 05:47 #5934Senior Member

Posts: 551Duuuuuude.
She wants "$650 hr", which is pure GPS lunacy aimed at suckers, "and" your personal info. Is she also renting you a new Lexus for a few days? Unless you're very new at this any interest in seeing her should've ended right then and there.
Originally Posted by Leet1337
[View Original Post]
P.S. : Send her a pic of 7 one hundred dollar bills and caption it "Last Known Photo".
-
02-22-20 02:15 #5933Senior Member

Posts: 389GPS what a joke! $650 !
Originally Posted by Leet1337
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-20 01:42 #5932Senior Member

Posts: 1825When a Lady Asks for I'd
"I'll show you mine if you show me yours" is my standard reply.
For $650 HR she can ask all she wants, but not many will comply.
Originally Posted by Leet1337
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 23:51 #5931Senior Member

Posts: 808She use to be a full out escort
Saw her awhile ago and she provided escort. Tag was 600.
Originally Posted by Kamui7
[View Original Post]
I had a great time. Great body.
-
02-21-20 23:17 #5930Senior Member

Posts: 188EDIT: Sorry, should have used the search function. Only massage I guess? Some reviews on ECCIE said otherwise.
Originally Posted by Kamui7
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 22:15 #5929Senior Member

Posts: 188LovelyAna
Hello, has anyone here seen Lovelyana recently?
https://tryst.link/massage/lovelyana
Looking to book, but looking for as many opinions as possible.
Thanks.
-
02-21-20 21:44 #5928Regular Member

Posts: 1Pregnant Providers
Can anyone recommend any pregnant providers that aren't currently on LC 🤮.
Thanks in advance.
-
02-21-20 21:27 #5927Regular Member

Posts: 5Any reviews on this one
I'm trying to hook up with this one but she wants 2 forms of I'd sent to her is that standard?
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad.../harmonytaylor
-
02-21-20 04:58 #5926Senior Member

Posts: 280I don't know either. We had texted for weeks trying to set something up. But she kept texting me either in the small hours of the night when I was sleeping or late morning / early afternoon when I was at work. And it was freezing cold around that time, so I didn't want to drive Downtown at an incall she sometimes had. I tried texting again a few times and no replies. Saw no new ads either. Really bummed me the fuck out, because she'd been a the top of my list to see.
Originally Posted by DVelvet69
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-20 23:05 #5925Senior Member

Posts: 250Depends
Agree, nice job setting that up haha. It just depends on how great of service the girl provides which makes me wait longer. Also depends on how you value your time. If your retired then yeah you got all day and night to wait. I have other stuff going on than too wait 3 damn hours for a girl. I get pissed if I have to wait even 10 minutes once I tell them I there. So to each his own. If I see lynn ever again. She will have to come to me.
Originally Posted by Dac007
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-20 23:03 #5924Senior Member

Posts: 27Good experiences about Viet girls you met in Las Vegas
Last month went to Las Vegas, but I had a fantastic experience with a Vietnamese girl outside. 2 k ST /6 LT. Ridiculous huge DD tits, thick, but reasonably small waist. Very well dressed also with some super sexy lingerie. Some of the Viet WG, even FLs who's living depends on it, just don't present themselves as well as they could. Like a quick trip to the mall and a few thousand baht on clothing / makeup / something besides grannie panties and they'd probably greatly improve their earnings. Viet girl was very pretty and would not look out of place in a high budget porn. Had some definite chemistry and she invited me to come with her to Vietnam right then after our 2nd session, as she was leaving for the new year. I didn't know her well enough at that point to do that, and she also unfortunately had the loosest vagina I've ever experienced and had never done A+.
The Vietnamese girl speaking English well in Vegas as well; also a fantastic experience and I did not even know she was Vietnamese until after the fact because her English was pretty damn good.
https://sugarbook.com/member/profile/323879
-
02-20-20 21:47 #5923Senior Member

Posts: 551Anyone know what happened to cute skinny Shae?
She seems to have just up and vanished and no new ads on listcrawler, in fact there's no trace she was ever even on there when you search her name.
Just curious, saw her several times back January before going overseas on biz.











Reply With Quote




