LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 534 of 928 FirstFirst ... 34 434 484 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 584 634 ... LastLast
Results 7,996 to 8,010 of 13917
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5922
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389
    Quote Originally Posted by Dac007  [View Original Post]
    Lynn sounds exactly like a provider I used to see in LA, I had to go check and make sure it wasn't her! It wasn't, or else I'd be trying to see her tonight. If you got to see her, you were in for a fabulous time. Here's what I did after waiting for over an hour the first time. First of all, I never saw her if she was more than a 20 minute drive, I'd also have at least two backups in the area. But what made it simple and earned me plenty of extra services and time was me flipping it. If our appointment was for 8:00, I'm planning as if it was 10:00. At 7:30 as I'm sitting at home, I'll text and let her know I was on the way. Of course she responds with "OK". Text back at 7:45 telling her I'm 10 minutes away, no response until 8:45 with give me 15 minutes. The BS texting goes on for a couple of hours, I act like I'm pissed tell her I cancelled other plans to see her or some other BS. She finally says she's ready at about 10:45, I tell her I headed home, she promises me a fantastic time if I return. I head out the door, get there. No waiting! Now one time it almost backfired, when I told her I was 10 minutes away, she replied with OK and the room number! Texted a few minutes later telling her I got pulled over, getting a ticket. Works like a charm and for the times I waited she gave me incredible service and extra time, once I was there 3 hours for the price of the hh.
    That's pretty clever. lol. Kudos to you. I like the idea but too much work and effort. Still not wasting my time again with lynn.

  2. #5921
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by Jr425  [View Original Post]
    I don't think that she had other dates, but I think that she might have been in the clouds out of it (which might be worse depending on who you ask). This isn't the first time she has ghosted me, but once I get my mind set on something. LOL. I won't try seeing her again because of the hassle but service was excellent for what it's worth.
    Lynn sounds exactly like a provider I used to see in LA, I had to go check and make sure it wasn't her! It wasn't, or else I'd be trying to see her tonight. If you got to see her, you were in for a fabulous time. Here's what I did after waiting for over an hour the first time. First of all, I never saw her if she was more than a 20 minute drive, I'd also have at least two backups in the area. But what made it simple and earned me plenty of extra services and time was me flipping it. If our appointment was for 8:00, I'm planning as if it was 10:00. At 7:30 as I'm sitting at home, I'll text and let her know I was on the way. Of course she responds with "OK". Text back at 7:45 telling her I'm 10 minutes away, no response until 8:45 with give me 15 minutes. The BS texting goes on for a couple of hours, I act like I'm pissed tell her I cancelled other plans to see her or some other BS. She finally says she's ready at about 10:45, I tell her I headed home, she promises me a fantastic time if I return. I head out the door, get there. No waiting! Now one time it almost backfired, when I told her I was 10 minutes away, she replied with OK and the room number! Texted a few minutes later telling her I got pulled over, getting a ticket. Works like a charm and for the times I waited she gave me incredible service and extra time, once I was there 3 hours for the price of the hh.

  3. #5920
    Senior Member


    Posts: 177

    Never again

    Quote Originally Posted by Jokker  [View Original Post]
    Yikes, you were determined no matter what. I would have left after 15 minutes 30 minutes max. That's for any girl, even if I know her or not. I agree with mdxxx, she has a known rep for ghosting guys. Just think about it like like this... she could have had 3 hour dates before you, while you were waiting outside in your car.
    I don't think that she had other dates, but I think that she might have been in the clouds out of it (which might be worse depending on who you ask). This isn't the first time she has ghosted me, but once I get my mind set on something. LOL. I won't try seeing her again because of the hassle but service was excellent for what it's worth.

  4. #5919
    Senior Member


    Posts: 177

    Bucket list item

    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    Wow you waited 3 hours and finally saw her? I stand corrected. She has changed for the better. Instead of ghosting you in the last half hr she sees you after 3 hours of texting every 5 min and waiting for a response. That's a great change. I'm calling her right now after cancelling my whole days schedule to see her. Still on the drugs I see. Bring reading material? Yeah like War and Peace by Tolstoy.
    Yeah I know. She was spacey when I saw her, so I'm guessing some type of medication. It was a bucket list item of mine to cross off the list (I. E. Abby, Lat house, etc.) so at least I can see what the fuss was about. Service was excellent, but not enough to get me to wait again and deal with all of that.

  5. #5918

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Jr425  [View Original Post]
    Last date I had with Lynn we were texting back and forth. She was pretty prompt with her responses. I waited for her to come out and I was waiting in the alley behind her house. She went radio silent on me and I though "not this time, I'm seeing her!" I kept texting her every 5 minutes and ended up waiting over 3 hours for her response. When she did respond she apologized for taking so long and asked if I was still waiting. I said yes and she came out and we had an epic session. Very porn like with sounds and talking and positions. Her skills are great. Will I ever do it again? No! But I was able to cross her off my bucket list. Good luck guys in trying to see her. I was able to ride the unicorn at least once!
    I agree with Jr425. Lynn is worth the wait if you have the time.

  6. #5917

    Pd

    Quote Originally Posted by SlapYourFlaps  [View Original Post]
    I know what I am asking for is probably a dream but I'll give it a shot to see if anyone knows. I am looking for a petite, preferably Asian, provider that offers Greek, for less then 3 bills or 4 if Asian. I don't care about the age but someone legit. PM me if you know of any, please provide links or pictures / contact info. Thanks in advance.
    Check out private delight and use their filter.

  7. #5916

    Wish list

    I know what I am asking for is probably a dream but I'll give it a shot to see if anyone knows. I am looking for a petite, preferably Asian, provider that offers Greek, for less then 3 bills or 4 if Asian. I don't care about the age but someone legit. PM me if you know of any, please provide links or pictures / contact info. Thanks in advance.

  8. #5915

    3 hours?

    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    Wow you waited 3 hours and finally saw her? I stand corrected. She has changed for the better. Instead of ghosting you in the last half hr she sees you after 3 hours of texting every 5 min and waiting for a response. That's a great change. I'm calling her right now after cancelling my whole days schedule to see her. Still on the drugs I see. Bring reading material? Yeah like War and Peace by Tolstoy.
    Yikes, you were determined no matter what. I would have left after 15 minutes 30 minutes max. That's for any girl, even if I know her or not. I agree with mdxxx, she has a known rep for ghosting guys. Just think about it like like this... she could have had 3 hour dates before you, while you were waiting outside in your car.

  9. #5914
    Quote Originally Posted by Rndmng  [View Original Post]
    ... then claims now she only does guys with 7 inche or less dick size she will ask in text message your dick size.
    Jezuz I'd have to tell her no, twice!

  10. #5913
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2986

    You

    Quote Originally Posted by FunBoy545  [View Original Post]
    She looks good, maybe worth a visit but always like to ck with someone first. Thanks https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...928/7029868744.
    Can search her in the BB thread she's normally at Circus Circus for incall, but buyer beware she does have extra curricular activities!

  11. #5912

    Anyone seen this one

    She looks good, maybe worth a visit but always like to ck with someone first. Thanks https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...928/7029868744.

  12. #5911
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389
    Quote Originally Posted by Jr425  [View Original Post]
    Last date I had with Lynn we were texting back and forth. She was pretty prompt with her responses. I waited for her to come out and I was waiting in the alley behind her house. She went radio silent on me and I though "not this time, I'm seeing her!" I kept texting her every 5 minutes and ended up waiting over 3 hours for her response. When she did respond she apologized for taking so long and asked if I was still waiting. I said yes and she came out and we had an epic session. Very porn like with sounds and talking and positions. Her skills are great. Will I ever do it again? No! But I was able to cross her off my bucket list. Good luck guys in trying to see her. I was able to ride the unicorn at least once!
    Wow you waited 3 hours and finally saw her? I stand corrected. She has changed for the better. Instead of ghosting you in the last half hr she sees you after 3 hours of texting every 5 min and waiting for a response. That's a great change. I'm calling her right now after cancelling my whole days schedule to see her. Still on the drugs I see. Bring reading material? Yeah like War and Peace by Tolstoy.

  13. #5910
    Senior Member


    Posts: 177

    Contact info

    Quote Originally Posted by Rndmng  [View Original Post]
    Wandering if anyone has updated phone number on Star. Every number she used is out of service. Anyone seeing her right now she was my regular for past 2+ years. Can anyone help me out?
    Anyone have a link to an ad or PM me a number? I've been searching and can't find anything thanks!

  14. #5909
    Senior Member


    Posts: 177

    Bring some reading material

    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    Sorry never had an appt she has kept and I'm sure most can say the same. Pass on her guys. Don't waste your time.
    Last date I had with Lynn we were texting back and forth. She was pretty prompt with her responses. I waited for her to come out and I was waiting in the alley behind her house. She went radio silent on me and I though "not this time, I'm seeing her!" I kept texting her every 5 minutes and ended up waiting over 3 hours for her response. When she did respond she apologized for taking so long and asked if I was still waiting. I said yes and she came out and we had an epic session. Very porn like with sounds and talking and positions. Her skills are great. Will I ever do it again? No! But I was able to cross her off my bucket list. Good luck guys in trying to see her. I was able to ride the unicorn at least once!

  15. #5908

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    FLAKE!!

    Hasn't changed at all.
    Meet her 3+ years ago when she first started out in business she use to live out NW area was very cute sweet little innocent thing for $80 she would rock your world. She started "Chasing the Dragon" with her BF and became homeless and a scammer up around Twain and Swenson area a few years later. Now she has reemerged and ask for ridicules amounts for dates Quoted me $250-$350 then claims now she only does guys with 7 inche or less dick size she will ask in text message your dick size. I reminded her who I was she claims she is different now. I think she just scam on tourist who don't know her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape