Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 7371
-
02-21-20 18:57 #1956Banned Member

Posts: 942She deletes her ads in a matter of hours. I have screen shots of every single time she has posted. Still Havnt met her yet tho. Fml.
Originally Posted by MrOllie
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 18:18 #1955Senior Member

Posts: 667
-
02-21-20 17:59 #1954Senior Member

Posts: 734Abby A.
I contacted her based on the photos. She does a cash app thing which I won't do. She gave me and address in West Springfield, but the house is for sale. This is another scam that these girls use. Glad I didn't drive there. Only wasted some time texting.
https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....a/239267548824
-
02-21-20 16:42 #1953Senior Member

Posts: 122Where?
If its STG I can't find her went through all of them and did not see her. She post somewhere else? Love to find her contact info.
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 14:14 #1952Senior Member

Posts: 88Deepthroat
Do these girls know what deepthroat means?
Cause every one of them has it on the menu, but when its showtime your looking at 4 inches max.
Anyone got a real throater out there?
Thanks!
-
02-20-20 21:29 #1951Senior Member

Posts: 141Lexie Rose
LOL. She told me Texas.
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-20 20:02 #1950Regular Member

Posts: 4Lexie
Where does she post? Love to find someone in the Agawam area.
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-20 23:44 #1949Banned Member

Posts: 942She posted yesterday. That she is doing a porno movie down in Miami. If she tests clean.
Originally Posted by JonMels
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-20 21:55 #1948Senior Member

Posts: 755Lexie Rose
She's one of my all time favorites. Anybody have a number to message me?
Originally Posted by Logangu
[View Original Post]
It's most appreciated.
-
02-19-20 20:16 #1947Senior Member

Posts: 641Leigh
Anyone partake of Leigh on this round? Wondering if she is still charging a lot or has gone back to reality.
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...t/233704311069
-
02-18-20 16:03 #1946Regular Member

Posts: 23Lexie Rose
See Lexie Rose. She leaves there. And she will do anything you want, except for anal sex. Good luck.
Originally Posted by SexyMan0105
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-20 12:51 #1945Senior Member

Posts: 59Ashley
Anyone dream about Ashley lately? I'm going on a dream today. Just wondering good or bad to expect.
-
02-17-20 23:14 #1944Senior Member

Posts: 59Agawam
I'm going to be working in Agawam for a couple days. Anyone in Agawam or any utr in Agawam I can see? I know west side is right over the bridge. I'm just wondering about any Agawam dreams.
-
02-17-20 21:27 #1943Senior Member

Posts: 755CashApp Scams
Agreed, HD. If it's legitimate service, they'll drop the demand for deposit. If not, it's a sure-fire scam. If we're all smart about it, the scam will never work.
Originally Posted by HotDiggity
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-20 14:24 #1942Senior Member

Posts: 559CashApp Scam-Beware!!
Hey guys just letting you know I was almost scammed today by this thief posting "Real Squirter" 32 year old Number ending 5417 out of West Spfld. Talked a good game then when it was time to share her location supposedly on Rt. 5 in West Spfld she demanded a $30 CashApp deposit to give me the address. Luckily I only wasted time and didn't fall for this scam. Is this what we can expect from now on? Hoe's wanting deposits upfront before you ever see them or meet them? What a joke! Don't fall for it! If all mongers refuse to pay by cashapp they will go back under the rock or sewers from which they came. Seriously just don't do it!
Hopefully I saved someone time and aggravation.
Peace.










Reply With Quote





