Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 7368
-
02-27-20 09:58 #1968Regular Member

Posts: 10Very innocent girl next door looking. Plain Jane almost. But flawless? What was in the menu? Is she a freak? Or just going through the motions to get that $$?
Originally Posted by Kabal34
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 21:31 #1967Regular Member

Posts: 15Kayla
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/464434367476
Anyone seen her? Only remember seeing like one review of her.
-
02-26-20 17:58 #1966Senior Member

Posts: 88Marilyn
https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....y/396769339058
Saw her again the other day.
I know it's an evil thought.
She is a flawless knockout and the sweetest provider I've ever spent time with.
If you get a hold of her.
Do not hesitate.
-
02-24-20 18:33 #1965Senior Member

Posts: 88That creature is a mega crack head and she has like 6 teeth.
Originally Posted by Olrac52
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-20 16:05 #1964Regular Member

Posts: 10Adalina
https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....c/090565746891
Hey boys, had a dream about Adalina. She is thin and I think the demons might be making her even thinner. But with that being said, Man she can take all you can give. She is living downstairs in a basement which is a bit messy with her little dog. She is nice and very easy to talk to. Had some outfits to pick from and heels which was sexy. Location was OK, regular neighborhood. Has a roommate upstairs that does the same thing, didn't see her. I believe I would repeat.
Stay safe!
-
02-21-20 18:57 #1963Banned Member

Posts: 942She deletes her ads in a matter of hours. I have screen shots of every single time she has posted. Still Havnt met her yet tho. Fml.
Originally Posted by MrOllie
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 18:18 #1962Senior Member

Posts: 666
-
02-21-20 17:59 #1961Senior Member

Posts: 734Abby A.
I contacted her based on the photos. She does a cash app thing which I won't do. She gave me and address in West Springfield, but the house is for sale. This is another scam that these girls use. Glad I didn't drive there. Only wasted some time texting.
https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....a/239267548824
-
02-21-20 16:42 #1960Senior Member

Posts: 122Where?
If its STG I can't find her went through all of them and did not see her. She post somewhere else? Love to find her contact info.
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 14:14 #1959Senior Member

Posts: 88Deepthroat
Do these girls know what deepthroat means?
Cause every one of them has it on the menu, but when its showtime your looking at 4 inches max.
Anyone got a real throater out there?
Thanks!
-
02-20-20 21:29 #1958Senior Member

Posts: 141Lexie Rose
LOL. She told me Texas.
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-20 20:02 #1957Regular Member

Posts: 4Lexie
Where does she post? Love to find someone in the Agawam area.
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-20 23:44 #1956Banned Member

Posts: 942She posted yesterday. That she is doing a porno movie down in Miami. If she tests clean.
Originally Posted by JonMels
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-20 21:55 #1955Senior Member

Posts: 755Lexie Rose
She's one of my all time favorites. Anybody have a number to message me?
Originally Posted by Logangu
[View Original Post]
It's most appreciated.
-
02-19-20 20:16 #1954Senior Member

Posts: 641Leigh
Anyone partake of Leigh on this round? Wondering if she is still charging a lot or has gone back to reality.
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...t/233704311069










Reply With Quote





