Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 361 of 492 FirstFirst ... 261 311 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 411 461 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 7366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1966

    Marilyn

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....y/396769339058

    Saw her again the other day.

    I know it's an evil thought.

    She is a flawless knockout and the sweetest provider I've ever spent time with.

    If you get a hold of her.

    Do not hesitate.

  2. #1965
    Quote Originally Posted by Olrac52  [View Original Post]
    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....c/090565746891

    Hey boys, had a dream about Adalina. She is thin and I think the demons might be making her even thinner. But with that being said, Man she can take all you can give. She is living downstairs in a basement which is a bit messy with her little dog. She is nice and very easy to talk to. Had some outfits to pick from and heels which was sexy. Location was OK, regular neighborhood. Has a roommate upstairs that does the same thing, didn't see her. I believe I would repeat.

    Stay safe!
    That creature is a mega crack head and she has like 6 teeth.

  3. #1964

    Adalina

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....c/090565746891

    Hey boys, had a dream about Adalina. She is thin and I think the demons might be making her even thinner. But with that being said, Man she can take all you can give. She is living downstairs in a basement which is a bit messy with her little dog. She is nice and very easy to talk to. Had some outfits to pick from and heels which was sexy. Location was OK, regular neighborhood. Has a roommate upstairs that does the same thing, didn't see her. I believe I would repeat.

    Stay safe!

  4. #1963
    Quote Originally Posted by MrOllie  [View Original Post]
    If its STG I can't find her went through all of them and did not see her. She post somewhere else? Love to find her contact info.
    She deletes her ads in a matter of hours. I have screen shots of every single time she has posted. Still Havnt met her yet tho. Fml.

  5. #1962

  6. #1961

    Abby A.

    I contacted her based on the photos. She does a cash app thing which I won't do. She gave me and address in West Springfield, but the house is for sale. This is another scam that these girls use. Glad I didn't drive there. Only wasted some time texting.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....a/239267548824

  7. #1960

    Where?

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    She posted yesterday. That she is doing a porno movie down in Miami. If she tests clean.
    If its STG I can't find her went through all of them and did not see her. She post somewhere else? Love to find her contact info.

  8. #1959

    Deepthroat

    Do these girls know what deepthroat means?

    Cause every one of them has it on the menu, but when its showtime your looking at 4 inches max.

    Anyone got a real throater out there?

    Thanks!

  9. #1958

    Lexie Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    She posted yesterday. That she is doing a porno movie down in Miami. If she tests clean.
    LOL. She told me Texas.

  10. #1957

    Lexie

    Where does she post? Love to find someone in the Agawam area.

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    She posted yesterday. That she is doing a porno movie down in Miami. If she tests clean.

  11. #1956
    Quote Originally Posted by JonMels  [View Original Post]
    She's one of my all time favorites. Anybody have a number to message me?

    It's most appreciated.
    She posted yesterday. That she is doing a porno movie down in Miami. If she tests clean.

  12. #1955

    Lexie Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Logangu  [View Original Post]
    See Lexie Rose. She leaves there. And she will do anything you want, except for anal sex. Good luck.
    She's one of my all time favorites. Anybody have a number to message me?

    It's most appreciated.

  13. #1954

    Leigh

    Anyone partake of Leigh on this round? Wondering if she is still charging a lot or has gone back to reality.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...t/233704311069

  14. #1953

    Lexie Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyMan0105  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be working in Agawam for a couple days. Anyone in Agawam or any utr in Agawam I can see? I know west side is right over the bridge. I'm just wondering about any Agawam dreams.
    See Lexie Rose. She leaves there. And she will do anything you want, except for anal sex. Good luck.

  15. #1952

    Ashley

    Anyone dream about Ashley lately? I'm going on a dream today. Just wondering good or bad to expect.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape