Thread: News and Media Reports
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 2261
-
03-17-20 17:29 #1781Senior Member

Posts: 140Whole world shutdown
Every country around the world is shutting down borders and activities for 30 days. This is clearly a nasty viral infection going around.
Originally Posted by MissionaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-20 13:24 #1780Senior Member

Posts: 784Closings
Florida Governor Announces Closure of Bars and Nightclubs for Next 30 Days.
-
03-13-20 13:13 #1779Senior Member

Posts: 944Very interesting article - thanks for sharing Jay. Yeah the only "good" news was the part about the going rate for a BJ in Seattle going from 60 to 30 roses, LOL. Interesting times we are living in for sure with the coronavirus.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
For me, that article was a bit of a wakeup call. I've decided that moving forward, at least for the time being, I'm going to only see my two favorite regulars and limit myself to elbow bumps, K9, RCG, and BJ's. Anything face to face seems like just asking to get infected. Of course I could still get infected even with my precautions but that's a risk I'm willing to take.
SYM
-
03-13-20 08:55 #1778Senior Member

Posts: 2962Followed by not so good news!
All the more reason to engage in masturbation!
Originally Posted by ObtFla
[View Original Post]
https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/seatt...094500177.html
-
03-08-20 18:43 #1777Regular Member

Posts: 23Good News
-
02-23-20 10:37 #1776Senior Member

Posts: 1482Casino Girl warning
C3 you are spot on. There are no White Girl casino girls anymore. From what I've seen if she's white and Vegas gorgeous she is LEO, setting you up for ROB, or going to cost you $1 k before she ever touches you. If she ever touches you. My advice for Vegas like with any city, RTFF and do a whole lot of research! Some things I've learned the hard way:
Originally Posted by Camera3
[View Original Post]
1. AMPs near the strip are not FS and they will try to get lots of money from you for basic services. 2. Call and ad girls are your worst option. The initial fee is to get to your room. Some will ask you to sign a waiver or even charge you a conversation fee. Sex is probably not happening. 3. Your room is sacred. Do not give out hour room number to anyone. A strange or unexpected knock on your door is bad news.
-
02-23-20 08:28 #1775Senior Member

Posts: 1482Where
Where are the BBFS for under $100 in Orlando?
Originally Posted by Camera3
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-20 08:24 #1774Senior Member

Posts: 2464I totally agree
My post was not intended to be a tour guide to finding hookers in Las Vegas. I completely agree with all you wrote. My comment about price was specific to those ladies that tend to hang out along the strip. $100 to $200 is normal, when you can find one of these jewels. Hookers in general are on the higher side, although I have never paid more than $200 to get laid in LV. Agencies are stupid expensive and CGs are unreliable. I have my favorites (two right now) and tend to stick with them.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen
[View Original Post]
You are spot on with your assessment of CGs. The day of the spinner which chick with big blonde hair is long gone.
With all respect, if you are paying $40 for BBFS, why are would you go to LV?
C3.
-
02-21-20 21:23 #1773Senior Member

Posts: 1482Inbox me
Sending you a pm.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 19:18 #1772Senior Member

Posts: 1482The reason to visit Brothels
I have read everyone's opinion and you all have valid points. Your reality and your experience is your own. I do want to set the record straight that it's not a multi-hour Drive from LV to the nearest brothels. Sheri's and the Chicken Ranch are 45 minutes fro the strip. Indeed not in Clark county.
That being said, Max Dream at Sheri's Ranch is why I started mongering in the first place. The most beautiful woman that I will ever be with. 5'8", tanned skin, absolutely beautiful face, toned and well spoken. Sweet, pretty, 26 years old and model beautiful! Yes, everything covered and timed. Yes, cost me a car payment $$ But in my life, I could have never bedded this beauty unless I was a millionaire. Caveat: not every encounter is like her, and YMMV but damned man. She's going right in my trophy case.
https://www.sherisranch.com/lady.aspx?id=838
-
02-20-20 10:54 #1771

Posts: 174Barranquilla
I prefer staying near the tower as well here in Cartegena. Some of the most beautiful young women you have ever seen in your life. Barranquilla is the home of Latin Superstar Shakira. Unfortunately it's not all that great as Medellin or Cartagena or even Cali for that matter for mongering. The shopping malls in Barranquilla however is FULL or young gorgeous talent which most can be had for free with a little Spanish and a nice dinner.
Originally Posted by JanGorzo
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-20 09:45 #1770Senior Member

Posts: 623I assume that you are at la Torre del Reloj now. Save me some of these pawgs. I am going back again in August and am thinking to stay closer to the tower instead of Bocagrande. I cannot get tired of Cartagena. I may also try Barranquilla this time when I visit.
Originally Posted by Pilot1011
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-20 08:05 #1769Senior Member

Posts: 1475Vegas is a YMMV kind of place. I used to live in SoCal and came to Vegas all the time, still go there 2 X times a year. One thing is certain, it is a terrible value compared to many other destinations. If you are OK with CFS and paying lots of money, sure, Vegas has lots to offer. But I am in my 60's and cannot get off with condom, so Vegas is an exercise in futility for me.
Originally Posted by Camera3
[View Original Post]
I take exception to C3's point of "prices are similar to here". No way, I haven't paid more than $80 for BBFS in Orlando ever, usually $40 to $60. You are lucky to find one for $100 in Vegas. Most are in the $150 to $200 range. And almost always CFS to boot.
I prefer white young spinners. There are no casino girls any longer that fit that description, if you find one, she will ask $500 and you will be lucky to negotiate down to $300 for covered service. Not my cup of tea.
As a point of reference, I travel all over the country. My current favorite destination is Columbus OH. Last few trips I have found 18-20 year old cute white spinners down for BBFSCIP for $40.
-
02-20-20 00:57 #1768Senior Member

Posts: 102You missed your chance
To vote for her.
Harris was a big supporter of Sesta / fosta.
But also. Go to 16:23.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RP2Y31PTPkY
She had a problem with trying to have a lot of issues both ways.
Originally Posted by Lehmonade
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-20 20:34 #1767

Posts: 174Excellent Post C3
I'm currently I'm Cartagena Colombia drinking at a hooker bar while writing this report. Your post on Las Vegas is spot on correct. Especially the young diamond in the rough you can simply find by taking a leisurely stroll on the strip. Las Vegas is one of my favorite playgrounds.
Originally Posted by Camera3
[View Original Post]
Have fun buddy and get laid!
By the way did the woman with the child atleast grab a baby sitter before blowing you? Lol











Reply With Quote





