Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,496 to 6,510 of 8287
-
02-21-20 16:44 #1792Senior Member

Posts: 83Monse
BBBJ 150 this morning.
-
02-20-20 17:02 #1791Senior Member

Posts: 906That was Show World in the 1980's
When it opened in 1986/1987 it was called Show World. Got my first paid for BBBJ there in 1987 from a Hispanic girl with fantastic tits. Cost me $60 ($10 for the booth and $50 for her).
Originally Posted by LCB
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-20 01:32 #1790Senior Member

Posts: 706Peep Shows
The one on first was Champs Arcade. The one over on Westlake in Amazonia is Fantasy un LTD. Upstairs is the only one I know of that still has a peep show. It's actually just one private pleasure booth & doesn't always have someone working. Back in the 90's, that place was super raunchy. I rubbed many out there haha! If there are any other peeps, I would love to know about them.
-LCB.
Originally Posted by GinVermo
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-20 22:54 #1789Senior Member

Posts: 216Stripper Booths
That would have been Champ "Live Girls" Arcade, good sir.
Originally Posted by GinVermo
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-20 22:32 #1788Senior Member

Posts: 906There were several
There were three or four of those places around 1st and Pike in the 1980's and into the early 90's.
Originally Posted by Valmont31
[View Original Post]
The place that is now known as "The Devil's Triangle" on Westlake had booth girls until sometime in the 90's. I remember if you went their on a slow Sunday afternoon you could get a girl to join you in one of the "private viewing" booths for fun times.
-
02-19-20 21:41 #1787Senior Member

Posts: 483Sure Were
I'll be damned if I can remember the name of it, but yes. Up north on 1st Ave. I believe it was where the Deja Vu Fantasies Unlimited is now, before gentrification. It's a tragedy that such wholesome, inexpensive and safe entertainment was wiped out by capitalists and the Internet. This town ain't what it used to be, no sir.
Originally Posted by Valmont31
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-20 12:55 #1786Senior Member

Posts: 128Thanks
What a bummer. That place was gem. I could be wrong about the place up north. It's been a long time. But I swore there were two places that had booths that were coin Operated and girls came to the window.
Originally Posted by Fnarplep
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-20 12:44 #1785Senior Member

Posts: 129The Lusty Lady
I'm not sure about up north, but the one downtown was The Lusty Lady. We lost her back in 2010. The Four Seasons had been fighting hard for four years to get rid of her and they finally succeeded. It was a very sad day, but the closing party they had the night before was AMAZING.
Originally Posted by Valmont31
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-20 12:34 #1784Senior Member

Posts: 63So are they VIP rooms that will now be "rented" like some of the other clubs charge?
Originally Posted by MickRichards
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-20 12:33 #1783Senior Member

Posts: 128Behind glass
I'm coming back to Seattle after having moved away 23 years ago. There used to be a couple strip bars that had girls behind glass where you were in a private booth. Do those still exist? Those peep shows have disappeared from almost everywhere else. Just wondering if they were still there. I can't exactly remember where they were but I think one was close to down town and one wa up north.
-
02-17-20 23:23 #1782Senior Member

Posts: 444Wasn't me
It wasn't me this time.
Originally Posted by MickRichards
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-20 19:30 #1781Banned Member

Posts: 127Yes. I remember.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
I went today to Pandoras. The set up in the VIP is different. It is under construction. More open. As I walked to the bathroom, I saw my favorite latina MILF getting pounded by a BBC.
-
02-16-20 18:03 #1780Senior Member

Posts: 988Pandoras Construction
Does anyone know when the VIP rooms will be done?
-
02-16-20 08:33 #1779Senior Member

Posts: 444Centerfolds
That was Centerfolds. Then it became a female club. Then one side went back to male dancers.
Originally Posted by MickRichards
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 17:04 #1778Banned Member

Posts: 127There was a male strip club up the road from there.
Originally Posted by Martinh
[View Original Post]
I accidentally walked in there a few times.










Reply With Quote






