rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 434 of 553 FirstFirst ... 334 384 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 484 534 ... LastLast
Results 6,496 to 6,510 of 8287
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1792

    Monse

    BBBJ 150 this morning.

  2. #1791

    That was Show World in the 1980's

    Quote Originally Posted by LCB  [View Original Post]
    The one on first was Champs Arcade. The one over on Westlake in Amazonia is Fantasy un LTD. Upstairs is the only one I know of that still has a peep show. It's actually just one private pleasure booth & doesn't always have someone working. Back in the 90's, that place was super raunchy. I rubbed many out there haha! If there are any other peeps, I would love to know about them.

    -LCB.
    When it opened in 1986/1987 it was called Show World. Got my first paid for BBBJ there in 1987 from a Hispanic girl with fantastic tits. Cost me $60 ($10 for the booth and $50 for her).

  3. #1790
    Senior Member


    Posts: 706

    Peep Shows

    The one on first was Champs Arcade. The one over on Westlake in Amazonia is Fantasy un LTD. Upstairs is the only one I know of that still has a peep show. It's actually just one private pleasure booth & doesn't always have someone working. Back in the 90's, that place was super raunchy. I rubbed many out there haha! If there are any other peeps, I would love to know about them.

    -LCB.

    Quote Originally Posted by GinVermo  [View Original Post]
    I'll be damned if I can remember the name of it, but yes. Up north on 1st Ave. I believe it was where the Deja Vu Fantasies Unlimited is now, before gentrification. It's a tragedy that such wholesome, inexpensive and safe entertainment was wiped out by capitalists and the Internet. This town ain't what it used to be, no sir.

  4. #1789

    Stripper Booths

    That would have been Champ "Live Girls" Arcade, good sir.

    Quote Originally Posted by GinVermo  [View Original Post]
    I'll be damned if I can remember the name of it, but yes. Up north on 1st Ave. I believe it was where the Deja Vu Fantasies Unlimited is now, before gentrification. It's a tragedy that such wholesome, inexpensive and safe entertainment was wiped out by capitalists and the Internet. This town ain't what it used to be, no sir.

  5. #1788

    There were several

    Quote Originally Posted by Valmont31  [View Original Post]
    What a bummer. That place was gem. I could be wrong about the place up north. It's been a long time. But I swore there were two places that had booths that were coin Operated and girls came to the window.
    There were three or four of those places around 1st and Pike in the 1980's and into the early 90's.

    The place that is now known as "The Devil's Triangle" on Westlake had booth girls until sometime in the 90's. I remember if you went their on a slow Sunday afternoon you could get a girl to join you in one of the "private viewing" booths for fun times.

  6. #1787

    Sure Were

    Quote Originally Posted by Valmont31  [View Original Post]
    What a bummer. That place was gem. I could be wrong about the place up north. It's been a long time. But I swore there were two places that had booths that were coin Operated and girls came to the window.
    I'll be damned if I can remember the name of it, but yes. Up north on 1st Ave. I believe it was where the Deja Vu Fantasies Unlimited is now, before gentrification. It's a tragedy that such wholesome, inexpensive and safe entertainment was wiped out by capitalists and the Internet. This town ain't what it used to be, no sir.

  7. #1786

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Fnarplep  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure about up north, but the one downtown was The Lusty Lady. We lost her back in 2010. The Four Seasons had been fighting hard for four years to get rid of her and they finally succeeded. It was a very sad day, but the closing party they had the night before was AMAZING.
    What a bummer. That place was gem. I could be wrong about the place up north. It's been a long time. But I swore there were two places that had booths that were coin Operated and girls came to the window.

  8. #1785

    The Lusty Lady

    Quote Originally Posted by Valmont31  [View Original Post]
    I'm coming back to Seattle after having moved away 23 years ago. There used to be a couple strip bars that had girls behind glass where you were in a private booth. Do those still exist? Those peep shows have disappeared from almost everywhere else. Just wondering if they were still there. I can't exactly remember where they were but I think one was close to down town and one wa up north.
    I'm not sure about up north, but the one downtown was The Lusty Lady. We lost her back in 2010. The Four Seasons had been fighting hard for four years to get rid of her and they finally succeeded. It was a very sad day, but the closing party they had the night before was AMAZING.

  9. #1784
    Quote Originally Posted by MickRichards  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I remember.

    I went today to Pandoras. The set up in the VIP is different. It is under construction. More open. As I walked to the bathroom, I saw my favorite latina MILF getting pounded by a BBC.
    So are they VIP rooms that will now be "rented" like some of the other clubs charge?

  10. #1783

    Behind glass

    I'm coming back to Seattle after having moved away 23 years ago. There used to be a couple strip bars that had girls behind glass where you were in a private booth. Do those still exist? Those peep shows have disappeared from almost everywhere else. Just wondering if they were still there. I can't exactly remember where they were but I think one was close to down town and one wa up north.

  11. #1782

    Wasn't me

    Quote Originally Posted by MickRichards  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I remember.

    I went today to Pandoras. The set up in the VIP is different. It is under construction. More open. As I walked to the bathroom, I saw my favorite latina MILF getting pounded by a BBC.
    It wasn't me this time.

  12. #1781
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    That was Centerfolds. Then it became a female club. Then one side went back to male dancers.
    Yes. I remember.

    I went today to Pandoras. The set up in the VIP is different. It is under construction. More open. As I walked to the bathroom, I saw my favorite latina MILF getting pounded by a BBC.

  13. #1780

    Pandoras Construction

    Does anyone know when the VIP rooms will be done?

  14. #1779

    Centerfolds

    Quote Originally Posted by MickRichards  [View Original Post]
    There was a male strip club up the road from there.

    I accidentally walked in there a few times.
    That was Centerfolds. Then it became a female club. Then one side went back to male dancers.

  15. #1778
    Quote Originally Posted by Martinh  [View Original Post]
    Back in the late 80's / early 90's there was a strip club next door to the Sands that was way better. Can't remember the name though.
    There was a male strip club up the road from there.

    I accidentally walked in there a few times.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape