Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 434 of 552 FirstFirst ... 334 384 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 484 534 ... LastLast
Results 6,496 to 6,510 of 8276
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1781

    Daamn

    Best stripclub have been or maybe the luckiest have ever been. So this lady approaches me she is about 5,3 different accent nice figure. Any way she tells me a dance is 30 dollars. Pricey because I had 20 dollar dance with someone else so I gave her 100 upfront so that we dint have issues after. She took me to the corner next to the bathroom pandora. She let me suck her tities the nipples started to shooting up. She then holds my hands and put them near her pussy. She smelt like roses her pussy felt nice dry at first I touched her or the right places. I had my sweat pants on no boxer just hanging. So I pull my British black dick out she messes with. Then tells me I want to ride you now or in my car because I like you. I was like okay I kid you not she jumped on top it was redeo no money nothing. Just a freaking girl in love with me for some reason and am not special. Then I got scared almost creampied her I took her off me. I gave her all the money I had done 130 bucks and left thinking what the fuck. Anyone with such experience. I hope that not monse.

  2. #1780
    Quote Originally Posted by RiskA  [View Original Post]
    I'm a 20-year Southern CA UHM monger, coming to your town for a couple weeks. I've read this helpful forum, and as a result will visit Pandora & Kitty's. I've read the intel on your fave girls so don't need that; but I do have a couple questions re: club protocols (so I don't act like a rube ready to be fleeced):

    Are stage dances a thing? I like to sit on stage & see the lineup before individual interviews. But sounds like these clubs are more the type where girls just work the floor rather than the stage.

    Regular dances vs. VIP: I'm unclear on the differences in location / privacy / mileage. I see to push for 4/$100's rather than $30 or more per dance, but not clear on VIP options. Also not sure if nonVIPs are typically low mileage "test drives" (as common in SoCal) or if fun likely but just less intense experiences than in VIP. Also it seems VIP quotes typically inclusive of dancer tip (and yeah I know to confirm not assume before saying yes).

    I'd appreciate any guidance on this, either here or by PM. And of course willing to offer intel in SoCal clubs / girls or MPs in Torrance area (south of LAX). Thanks.
    They have stage dances and the dancers work the floor.

    Kittens has VIP rooms just ask a dancer, they're happy to give you a tour. Kittens regular area is relatively private. Pandoras doesn't have rooms. They're setting up what looks like office cubicles, last time I was in they weren't in place yet. Pandoras regular area is easy to see into.

    I don't think the VIP rooms are worth it but it's your call. You can get everything in the regular area.

  3. #1779

    Club Procedures

    I'm a 20-year Southern CA UHM monger, coming to your town for a couple weeks. I've read this helpful forum, and as a result will visit Pandora & Kitty's. I've read the intel on your fave girls so don't need that; but I do have a couple questions re: club protocols (so I don't act like a rube ready to be fleeced):

    Are stage dances a thing? I like to sit on stage & see the lineup before individual interviews. But sounds like these clubs are more the type where girls just work the floor rather than the stage.

    Regular dances vs. VIP: I'm unclear on the differences in location / privacy / mileage. I see to push for 4/$100's rather than $30 or more per dance, but not clear on VIP options. Also not sure if nonVIPs are typically low mileage "test drives" (as common in SoCal) or if fun likely but just less intense experiences than in VIP. Also it seems VIP quotes typically inclusive of dancer tip (and yeah I know to confirm not assume before saying yes).

    I'd appreciate any guidance on this, either here or by PM. And of course willing to offer intel in SoCal clubs / girls or MPs in Torrance area (south of LAX). Thanks.

  4. #1778

    Monse

    BBBJ 150 this morning.

  5. #1777

    That was Show World in the 1980's

    Quote Originally Posted by LCB  [View Original Post]
    The one on first was Champs Arcade. The one over on Westlake in Amazonia is Fantasy un LTD. Upstairs is the only one I know of that still has a peep show. It's actually just one private pleasure booth & doesn't always have someone working. Back in the 90's, that place was super raunchy. I rubbed many out there haha! If there are any other peeps, I would love to know about them.

    -LCB.
    When it opened in 1986/1987 it was called Show World. Got my first paid for BBBJ there in 1987 from a Hispanic girl with fantastic tits. Cost me $60 ($10 for the booth and $50 for her).

  6. #1776
    Senior Member


    Posts: 706

    Peep Shows

    The one on first was Champs Arcade. The one over on Westlake in Amazonia is Fantasy un LTD. Upstairs is the only one I know of that still has a peep show. It's actually just one private pleasure booth & doesn't always have someone working. Back in the 90's, that place was super raunchy. I rubbed many out there haha! If there are any other peeps, I would love to know about them.

    -LCB.

    Quote Originally Posted by GinVermo  [View Original Post]
    I'll be damned if I can remember the name of it, but yes. Up north on 1st Ave. I believe it was where the Deja Vu Fantasies Unlimited is now, before gentrification. It's a tragedy that such wholesome, inexpensive and safe entertainment was wiped out by capitalists and the Internet. This town ain't what it used to be, no sir.

  7. #1775

    Stripper Booths

    That would have been Champ "Live Girls" Arcade, good sir.

    Quote Originally Posted by GinVermo  [View Original Post]
    I'll be damned if I can remember the name of it, but yes. Up north on 1st Ave. I believe it was where the Deja Vu Fantasies Unlimited is now, before gentrification. It's a tragedy that such wholesome, inexpensive and safe entertainment was wiped out by capitalists and the Internet. This town ain't what it used to be, no sir.

  8. #1774

    There were several

    Quote Originally Posted by Valmont31  [View Original Post]
    What a bummer. That place was gem. I could be wrong about the place up north. It's been a long time. But I swore there were two places that had booths that were coin Operated and girls came to the window.
    There were three or four of those places around 1st and Pike in the 1980's and into the early 90's.

    The place that is now known as "The Devil's Triangle" on Westlake had booth girls until sometime in the 90's. I remember if you went their on a slow Sunday afternoon you could get a girl to join you in one of the "private viewing" booths for fun times.

  9. #1773

    Sure Were

    Quote Originally Posted by Valmont31  [View Original Post]
    What a bummer. That place was gem. I could be wrong about the place up north. It's been a long time. But I swore there were two places that had booths that were coin Operated and girls came to the window.
    I'll be damned if I can remember the name of it, but yes. Up north on 1st Ave. I believe it was where the Deja Vu Fantasies Unlimited is now, before gentrification. It's a tragedy that such wholesome, inexpensive and safe entertainment was wiped out by capitalists and the Internet. This town ain't what it used to be, no sir.

  10. #1772

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Fnarplep  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure about up north, but the one downtown was The Lusty Lady. We lost her back in 2010. The Four Seasons had been fighting hard for four years to get rid of her and they finally succeeded. It was a very sad day, but the closing party they had the night before was AMAZING.
    What a bummer. That place was gem. I could be wrong about the place up north. It's been a long time. But I swore there were two places that had booths that were coin Operated and girls came to the window.

  11. #1771

    The Lusty Lady

    Quote Originally Posted by Valmont31  [View Original Post]
    I'm coming back to Seattle after having moved away 23 years ago. There used to be a couple strip bars that had girls behind glass where you were in a private booth. Do those still exist? Those peep shows have disappeared from almost everywhere else. Just wondering if they were still there. I can't exactly remember where they were but I think one was close to down town and one wa up north.
    I'm not sure about up north, but the one downtown was The Lusty Lady. We lost her back in 2010. The Four Seasons had been fighting hard for four years to get rid of her and they finally succeeded. It was a very sad day, but the closing party they had the night before was AMAZING.

  12. #1770
    Quote Originally Posted by MickRichards  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I remember.

    I went today to Pandoras. The set up in the VIP is different. It is under construction. More open. As I walked to the bathroom, I saw my favorite latina MILF getting pounded by a BBC.
    So are they VIP rooms that will now be "rented" like some of the other clubs charge?

  13. #1769

    Behind glass

    I'm coming back to Seattle after having moved away 23 years ago. There used to be a couple strip bars that had girls behind glass where you were in a private booth. Do those still exist? Those peep shows have disappeared from almost everywhere else. Just wondering if they were still there. I can't exactly remember where they were but I think one was close to down town and one wa up north.

  14. #1768

    Wasn't me

    Quote Originally Posted by MickRichards  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I remember.

    I went today to Pandoras. The set up in the VIP is different. It is under construction. More open. As I walked to the bathroom, I saw my favorite latina MILF getting pounded by a BBC.
    It wasn't me this time.

  15. #1767
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    That was Centerfolds. Then it became a female club. Then one side went back to male dancers.
    Yes. I remember.

    I went today to Pandoras. The set up in the VIP is different. It is under construction. More open. As I walked to the bathroom, I saw my favorite latina MILF getting pounded by a BBC.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape