Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 392 of 546 FirstFirst ... 292 342 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 442 492 ... LastLast
Results 5,866 to 5,880 of 8176
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2311

  2. #2310
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyLight333  [View Original Post]
    19 year old Valencia college student Cay Cay. That pussy was so good, got Damn.
    Damn that looks amazing.

  3. #2309

    Cay

    19 year old Valencia college student Cay Cay. That pussy was so good, got Damn.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20200124_113034.jpg‎   20200124_113040.jpg‎  

  4. #2308

    Kayla

    I saw her a year ago and I did not pay $300. She is a good lay but she is definitely a professional. She has worked at Bunny Ranch in Nevada. She is open to anything with a little charm and encouragement. The cigarette smoke smell is horrible. I would repeat due to the smoke smell.

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyLight333  [View Original Post]
    Kayla the professional is still on there asking for $300 a session at a hour clip

  5. #2307

    Last year

    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon  [View Original Post]
    That's a shame because she used to be legit. I haven't hobbied in a while (I'm semi-retired from The Life, which just means I have yet to stage my umpteenth comeback), but I saw her a couple of times a few years ago. Was fun but definitely not reliable.
    Took a chance on meeting her last year. She was staying at fountain in Sanford. Looked real good. But damn she was on some shit hard. Put the allowance on the table and she passes out hard. Took my allowance and left. She blew my phone up for several days asking to meet me. And saying she's getting kicked out and living in the woods. I wouldn't waste my time. Although she did look like her pics.

  6. #2306
    Senior Member


    Posts: 188
    Quote Originally Posted by BocaRaton  [View Original Post]
    Would not meet prior to me getting a hotel. Under no circumstance would I get a room without the sugarbaby with me. Maybe not the girl in the pics. Very strange conversation over alll. I anyone has experience with this contact me. Maybe I did something wrong. SA is working well for me, just had sex with 22 why / o student. They are waiting for us to help them out financially and emotionally. Really, too many to fuck in one week. They are so punctual, sweet, loving and sexually aroused. Good luck to all.
    Clear you inbox brother. Info forthcoming.

  7. #2305
    Senior Member


    Posts: 188
    Quote Originally Posted by TungstenHP  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by SweetPetitexoxo. I did a review of her so just check my posts.

    Basically she's a scam.
    That's a shame because she used to be legit. I haven't hobbied in a while (I'm semi-retired from The Life, which just means I have yet to stage my umpteenth comeback), but I saw her a couple of times a few years ago. Was fun but definitely not reliable.

  8. #2304
    Quote Originally Posted by TellMeWhy  [View Original Post]
    There are so few men that even know about this board compared to men that see these girls. We aren't going to set pricing LOL. Sometimes a girl will ask for 500 and I've been successful into talking her down. Sometimes I haven't. A lot of the older women you can get for cheap you can stick with them maybe. But if you are looking for a hot young sugar baby you aren't controlling anything. She will make the decision on whether she wants to see you or not based on many factors. But I can promise you if everyone on this site made an agreement to only pay a certain amount then you are only going to get hookers and user the radar so you might as well stick to the escort section.
    Well spoken.

  9. #2303
    Quote Originally Posted by BocaRaton  [View Original Post]
    Would not meet prior to me getting a hotel. Under no circumstance would I get a room without the sugarbaby with me. Maybe not the girl in the pics. Very strange conversation over alll. I anyone has experience with this contact me. Maybe I did something wrong. SA is working well for me, just had sex with 22 why / o student. They are waiting for us to help them out financially and emotionally. Really, too many to fuck in one week. They are so punctual, sweet, loving and sexually aroused. Good luck to all.
    She used to go by SweetPetitexoxo. I did a review of her so just check my posts.

    Basically she's a scam.

  10. #2302

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by BocaRaton  [View Original Post]
    Would not meet prior to me getting a hotel. Under no circumstance would I get a room without the sugarbaby with me. Maybe not the girl in the pics. Very strange conversation over alll. I anyone has experience with this contact me. Maybe I did something wrong. SA is working well for me, just had sex with 22 why / o student. They are waiting for us to help them out financially and emotionally. Really, too many to fuck in one week. They are so punctual, sweet, loving and sexually aroused. Good luck to all.
    Trust me stay away from slim and sweet. I paid her to leave.

  11. #2301
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmoedb  [View Original Post]
    Ill take that dive anyday.
    Here ya go:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8c1dd...c-ebcc30054007

  12. #2300

    Slim and Sweet

    Would not meet prior to me getting a hotel. Under no circumstance would I get a room without the sugarbaby with me. Maybe not the girl in the pics. Very strange conversation over alll. I anyone has experience with this contact me. Maybe I did something wrong. SA is working well for me, just had sex with 22 why / o student. They are waiting for us to help them out financially and emotionally. Really, too many to fuck in one week. They are so punctual, sweet, loving and sexually aroused. Good luck to all.

  13. #2299
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Shoot me that info on sa

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyLight333  [View Original Post]
    Kayla the professional is still on there asking for $300 a session at a hour clip.
    Ill take that dive anyday.

  14. #2298

    Kayla

    Kayla the professional is still on there asking for $300 a session at a hour clip.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Resized_photos_tmp_1576331899631_245335071346329001.jpg‎  

  15. #2297

    I concur with both

    Quote Originally Posted by JJFresh  [View Original Post]
    So the only thing you can assume is that I go for the ugly, fat and old. LOL 😂😂 I'm not trying to argue with you bud, but I most definitely disagree with your assessments of how to handle SA hookers. Especially when you say I am "gravely mistaken. " I will say again, no I am not! Not my fault your game is soft.😋

    You're right about volume! My inbox gets at least 4-5 messages a day! I have to weed thru the crap to find my gems. 😉

    Anyway, its all good in the neighborhood! Stay Fresh! 💪
    Quote Originally Posted by TellMeWhy  [View Original Post]
    I agree there is volume of girls if you search the whole database. If you will settle for ugly fat or old (23 and up) I have a certain body type a certain experience and a certain age I am looking for. If you will settle for just any girl then you have multiple options. Of course I hear the line all the time my last sd gave me this. And I do the same thing wow that's a really good arrangement you should do that. I usually pay 200 to 300 and I've only paid 400 or 500 on a super rare occasion and its always benefitted me. After a one time investment I've always been able to get them down. But on the girls I'm talking about they aren't going to see you for 100. They get guys that will pay them that for pics. I urge you to try to stay in my search paramaers and go after the girls I go after and offer them 100 and see what happens. I'm glad you are doing we'll to each his own. But you must not understand supply and demand. For the girls you are talking about demand is low and supply is. High so your process works. For the girls I'm talking about its exactly the opposite so your methods don't work and wouldn't I don't care how good of a closer you think you are.
    I will end this right now. Both guy's are correct, now let's get back to reviewing some pussy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape