Thread: Sugar Baby
+
Add Report
Results 5,866 to 5,880 of 8176
-
02-20-20 16:28 #2311Senior Member

Posts: 311GPS alert
-
02-20-20 13:45 #2310Senior Member

Posts: 245Damn that looks amazing.
Originally Posted by BabyLight333
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-20 13:32 #2309Senior Member

Posts: 342Cay
19 year old Valencia college student Cay Cay. That pussy was so good, got Damn.
-
02-20-20 10:44 #2308Senior Member

Posts: 103Kayla
I saw her a year ago and I did not pay $300. She is a good lay but she is definitely a professional. She has worked at Bunny Ranch in Nevada. She is open to anything with a little charm and encouragement. The cigarette smoke smell is horrible. I would repeat due to the smoke smell.
Originally Posted by BabyLight333
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-20 21:43 #2307Senior Member

Posts: 96Last year
Took a chance on meeting her last year. She was staying at fountain in Sanford. Looked real good. But damn she was on some shit hard. Put the allowance on the table and she passes out hard. Took my allowance and left. She blew my phone up for several days asking to meet me. And saying she's getting kicked out and living in the woods. I wouldn't waste my time. Although she did look like her pics.
Originally Posted by Cylon
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-20 20:44 #2306Senior Member

Posts: 188Clear you inbox brother. Info forthcoming.
Originally Posted by BocaRaton
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-20 20:39 #2305Senior Member

Posts: 188That's a shame because she used to be legit. I haven't hobbied in a while (I'm semi-retired from The Life, which just means I have yet to stage my umpteenth comeback), but I saw her a couple of times a few years ago. Was fun but definitely not reliable.
Originally Posted by TungstenHP
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-20 16:29 #2304Senior Member

Posts: 36Well spoken.
Originally Posted by TellMeWhy
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-20 21:32 #2303Senior Member

Posts: 390She used to go by SweetPetitexoxo. I did a review of her so just check my posts.
Originally Posted by BocaRaton
[View Original Post]
Basically she's a scam.
-
02-18-20 20:12 #2302Senior Member

Posts: 299Stay away
Trust me stay away from slim and sweet. I paid her to leave.
Originally Posted by BocaRaton
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-20 18:46 #2301Regular Member

Posts: 9Here ya go:
Originally Posted by Jmoedb
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/8c1dd...c-ebcc30054007
-
02-18-20 17:00 #2300Senior Member

Posts: 151Slim and Sweet
Would not meet prior to me getting a hotel. Under no circumstance would I get a room without the sugarbaby with me. Maybe not the girl in the pics. Very strange conversation over alll. I anyone has experience with this contact me. Maybe I did something wrong. SA is working well for me, just had sex with 22 why / o student. They are waiting for us to help them out financially and emotionally. Really, too many to fuck in one week. They are so punctual, sweet, loving and sexually aroused. Good luck to all.
-
02-18-20 12:12 #2299Senior Member

Posts: 1069Shoot me that info on sa
Ill take that dive anyday.
Originally Posted by BabyLight333
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-20 08:50 #2298Senior Member

Posts: 342Kayla
Kayla the professional is still on there asking for $300 a session at a hour clip.
-
02-18-20 08:47 #2297Senior Member

Posts: 342I concur with both
Originally Posted by JJFresh
[View Original Post]
I will end this right now. Both guy's are correct, now let's get back to reviewing some pussy.
Originally Posted by TellMeWhy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






