Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 18,436 to 18,450 of 24540
-
02-18-20 15:30 #6105Senior Member

Posts: 232The last email I received from them was approximately 4 weeks ago.
Originally Posted by Jt1896
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-20 13:41 #6104Senior Member

Posts: 383I am glad you had a good time with her. First impressions are a good way for me to gage if I want to see someone. It is a screening process for me. I Called her and said 'hello' and she hung the phone up on me. I am always polite to women. Would you want to see someone who treated you that way. I don't think so.
Originally Posted by UncleverName
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-20 13:30 #6103Senior Member

Posts: 62Anyone Seen Phoenix?
Over a month ago I saw Phoenix- she does a mean BBBJ.
Been trying to get in touch with her but no luck.
Anyone has any info?
https://www.escortdirectory.com/escort/Phoenix-82294/
-
02-18-20 12:56 #6102Regular Member

Posts: 3TG Email
Also got an email. Given how they shut down seemingly overnight, I'm very hesitant to try to reach out.
Originally Posted by E2099
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-20 12:48 #6101Senior Member

Posts: 235Same here, got the number here and texted. She ghosted twice after made me waited out in the parking lot for 30 min. She also has a black dude and a white dude watching for her. I don't think I will try again, plenty of good ones out there.
Originally Posted by UncleverName
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-20 12:19 #6100Senior Member

Posts: 55Same here. I wonder if TG will try to funnel the girls in this way instead of a website. Amanda was amazing when I had a dream with her BTW. Tight bod and ass to die for. Daisy was still my all-time fave from their lineup though.
Originally Posted by Jt1896
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-20 10:25 #6099Senior Member

Posts: 304Emily in towson
I saw Emily once as a backup option. As someone else stated, she is bigger than her pics. Almost a BBW IMHO. If you are into petite women like Emma, you probably won't like Emily. Emily is very easy to get along with and provides good service, but just isn't for everyone.
Originally Posted by Franchise2
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-20 00:36 #6098Regular Member

Posts: 14Sorry to hear this was your experience. I'm new to the hobby, but I had a great first visit with MacKenzie and my second visit was even better. Her ads list her name as younger than she actually is, but she has experience and is as pretty as her profile pictures. Just text her and be friendly!
Originally Posted by UpYours
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-20 23:15 #6097Senior Member

Posts: 165Amanda, touring girls
I got it as well, I texted and they replied back not sure how to tell.
Originally Posted by E2099
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-20 22:05 #6096Senior Member

Posts: 1333Smells like badussy in here! Booty, Dick AND Pussy!
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-20 21:11 #6095Senior Member

Posts: 47I've seen her. Heavier than the pics but still solid service. I wouldn't hesitate to book.
Originally Posted by Franchise2
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-20 21:10 #6094Senior Member

Posts: 47Touring Girls
Anyone get an email about amanda from the now defunct touring girls?
Is it legit? Number starts with 786.
-
02-17-20 20:34 #6093Senior Member

Posts: 33Avoid this one
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/45546647/
Well, brothers; I have once again proven myself to be too easily influenced by the little head. I saw this one and just couldn't resist reaching out. She was quick to respond and quoted me $.40 for some greek. She gave me the address, a private residence in Northwood. I headed over, she let me in, and I got comfortable on the couch. Now he's where I fucked up; she asks for the donation and I hand it over. Rookie mistake. On goes the hat and she starts going down. A few minutes in two black girls walk in on us and start freaking. One threatened to call the cops (almost certainly an empty threat, but not worth the risk) so I dipped ASAP. I was so pissed (at myself mostly) that I drive a few blocks away and stopped to type this out on my phone. Stay safe out there, gents.
-
02-17-20 19:54 #6092Regular Member

Posts: 61st one, the usual bait and switch. I'd put money on 2nd one being the same. Tried out colum apt about month ago. Ad obv shows young hot thing, reality is late 30-mid 40. Wasn't so bad that you walk away, but by no means is it what's advertised. They do however go FS.
Originally Posted by RandoMando
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-20 17:21 #6091Senior Member

Posts: 1962nd the thought
If you see emily in towson. Let me know. I was going to pull the trigger. But wanted more recent intel. Anyone seen her recently?










Reply With Quote





