Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6081

    Green Eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by Razmus27  [View Original Post]
    I believe a few have commented on the this but saw her recently and was not impressed. Pics are her but definitely dated. Took a look at her hands and she's def a user. Think the lingerie she had on was to cover the marks. Also, she had a friend passed out on the bed which was another turn off. Offered to do the do on the bed even though her friend was there and thought she was crazy to any suggest that. Anyway, took the plunge since was already there. She is fairly down to earth but there is much better out there, esp for the donation. Needless to say, will not be going back.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/45556319/
    Okay so if you saw her today, I must've been right behind you but she confided in me. The girl passed out was green eyes. The girl I saw was https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/45556315/ had a good time though. She's got elastic holes. Both front and back door. I don't think I've ever pounded someone in the back door so hard in my life. Even though she had loose skin in places, her face was nice and she gave a great performance.

    Shooter Out!

  2. #6080
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    From one brother of the hobby to another. We all have to pay our dues before we get intel from fellow hobbyists. You have 3 posts. RTFF. Share some true experiences with the brethren here and you'll get answers to your questions.

    Shooter Out!
    Thanks for shooting straight with me! Heh.

    I've seen Emma.

    https://www.escortdirectory.com/escort/EMMABABY-81860/

    She is very sweet, great BBBJ, and tight little body. She did not want to kiss, which I can understand but no intimacy made it mechanical. Overall great time. Not a terrible neighborhood and a safe girl.

    Thinking about visiting Emily in Towson. She has several good reviews on a paid review site. I love everything I read about her. She is just as she appears in her pictures according to many reviews and sweet.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2961896

  3. #6079

    Green Eyes

    I believe a few have commented on the this but saw her recently and was not impressed. Pics are her but definitely dated. Took a look at her hands and she's def a user. Think the lingerie she had on was to cover the marks. Also, she had a friend passed out on the bed which was another turn off. Offered to do the do on the bed even though her friend was there and thought she was crazy to any suggest that. Anyway, took the plunge since was already there. She is fairly down to earth but there is much better out there, esp for the donation. Needless to say, will not be going back.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/45556319/

  4. #6078

    MacKenzie

    Her ad is still up. You just need to catch her at the right time, https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/45530015/.

    Be patient grasshopper.

    Quote Originally Posted by UpYours  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info guys. I tried to call / text and got no response. She is probably gone. Thanks for the reviews. Onto the next super model. LOL.

  5. #6077

    Feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by RandoMando  [View Original Post]
    From one brother of the hobby to another. We all have to pay our dues before we get intel from fellow hobbyists. You have 3 posts. RTFF. Share some true experiences with the brethren here and you'll get answers to your questions.

    Shooter Out!

  6. #6076

    Ana Brazil

    I set up a meeting this week with this one:

    http://www.ana-brazil.com/

    She had an ad in SA, but it was taken down because she's clearly a pro. Anyone know anything about her. When I googled her number, I only see 1 review on eccie.com. I usually like to see pictures on Escort Index and other sites before making any commitment. She's visiting this week near Arundel Mills / BWI, so if you're interested, reach out to her. I'd love to get a 2nd opinion on the legitimacy of her ad. I'd feel better if I saw something in the usual sites.

  7. #6075
    Quote Originally Posted by UpYours  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info guys. I tried to call / text and got no response. She is probably gone. Thanks for the reviews. Onto the next super model. LOL.
    Too bad, I saw her a second time for a quick visit and she was staying at a nicer hotel. She said she was staying in this area over the weekend, but maybe she's moved on. This time, it was an even better experience than the first item. Maybe our personalities just clicked or she liked me or something, but she and I hung out, chatted, and cuddled while watching tv for nice long time after the main event.

    Be kind to her and everyone you meet except cops!

  8. #6074

    Mackenzie

    Thanks for the info guys. I tried to call / text and got no response. She is probably gone. Thanks for the reviews. Onto the next super model. LOL.

  9. #6073

    Any info on these girls?


  10. #6072
    Quote Originally Posted by Wsp25  [View Original Post]
    This old hag and white trash boyfriend robbed my friend. If anyone needs a laugh, he found the boyfriend's tryst ad while trying to figure out who the guy is. What a f'ing Dbag. Funny as shit.

    https://tryst.link/escort/dominic-chanting
    OK. So who is going to test the waters and pay 150 $ to take the poetic rapper Dominic out to dinner? Please let him know he's giving my home state of NJ a bad name and embarrassing all Italians.

  11. #6071
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkRamm  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for review I will fill her soon.
    Let me know how it goes. She's a little pricey.

  12. #6070

    Thanks Shooter

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    Chatted back and forth with her for a minute. Got a weird vibe. Has anyone else seen her?
    Hey Shooter,

    She does have a couple reviews / comments on EB but thanks to you, I finally saw McKenna. Wow!! She is great. She was very upfront about her situation and I've seen her 2 days in a row. I am into the tiny spinners and she is perfect. Her DT is amazing and the view from behind is perfect. Thanks for sharing her information.

  13. #6069
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    Chatted back and forth with her for a minute. Got a weird vibe. Has anyone else seen her?
    I saw her she was friendly and nice. Hotel was shady someone followed me down the hall. She had 2 girlfriends I the barhroom.

  14. #6068

    CashApp

    Hi mate, strongly recommend saying away from any that are asking for CASHAPP. Scammers favorite trick.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this sexy looking little thing?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/45195228/

    Shooter!

  15. #6067

    Note sure

    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickX3  [View Original Post]
    Well, after my last strike out, I was able to see this one near BWI and she was great. Took a little while to get a response from her but we set up a time and I went to her mid level hotel near BWI. She only has one pic on her ad but if you ask for others, she will send them. She is about 5'6" with a tight body. Very nice ass and small / med tits. She does have a nice suite at the hotel she stays at and I felt comfortable. Quoted $80 ss and $120 hhr. She had me wait about 5 minutes in parking lot so it was no big deal. She does look like her pics that she sent me and only had small signs of usage. Definitely not a junkie and she speaks pretty well. She grabbed condom to begin BJ but I asked for BBBJ and she happily obliged. She gives a great one and will go pretty deep with slight moans while doing it. I could have popped easily but I needed to see her in K9. Covered up and got behind her and she was nice and wet. She can take it well and I went fast and hard. Filled the bag and cleaned up and chatted for a few minutes before I left. Very cool chick and I enjoyed my time. While we were talking she informed me that she does offer Greek for an upcharge, she is AA friendly, she does have another girl that looks just like her and they do doubles, she prefers regulars and she is totally independent. I did not see anything to indicate she had any type of handler. I will definitely go back.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...632/4438632824
    Chatted back and forth with her for a minute. Got a weird vibe. Has anyone else seen her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape