Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 7897
-
02-18-20 10:54 #4027Senior Member

Posts: 89Baby_zooted. Nothing intimate.
https://www.seeking.com/member/6f5c2...5-31cf8455fb21
Her chat to me:
"I am not looking for intimacy as frankly I don't trust anyone enough (part of the reason I do not have a boyfriend). I am open to sharing photos / videos / phone calls / facetime / conversation / lunch / coffee anything like that. However I am looking to be compensated for my time. Let me know if you're interested."
-
02-17-20 23:07 #4026Senior Member

Posts: 165Feel my positive vibes
I guess she's technically a "porn" star but I'd have to see another to cross that off my bucket list.
Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-20 21:50 #4025Senior Member

Posts: 29Hardly LOL. Doesn't take much to be considered a Porn Star now. I cellphone and only fans / Manyvids account is all you need!
Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-20 21:19 #4024Senior Member

Posts: 560Ah gotcha, thanks for the heads up. I left the door open to possibly try again, but it'll have to be later this month since I've got a meet tomorrow and Friday. That'll be all my hobby funds until next month.
Originally Posted by Telcova
[View Original Post]
Haha, possibly! Last time I've ever filmed anything like this was 7 years ago with an ex. Like I said, could be a fun time if this particular SB & I can align our schedules.
Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-20 20:57 #4023Senior Member

Posts: 541Porn star?
So if you bang her, do you get to cross off banging a porn star if that's on your bucket list?
Originally Posted by Shinshi86
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-20 19:02 #4022Senior Member

Posts: 335Feel my positive vibes
So the issue with her is her daughter. She has to get a sitter to watch her. I had a decent time, haven't been back because you have to be super flexible and sometimes my windows aren't that generous. Usually, when she's on SA she's got some free time. If she says come NOW, that usually means the house is clear and you can go over. She is also close to my place so that's why I was able to go quickly. But it took several attempts.
Originally Posted by Shinshi86
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-20 18:45 #4021Senior Member

Posts: 560Feel my postive vibes (more info)
https://www.seeking.com/member/64584...5-0c005114703c
Originally Posted by Soldier826
[View Original Post]
Typically in this forum, I'll copy the last bit of an SA profile's URL address and paste it in the search function in the top right corner. In this case, "0 c005114703 c. " Telcova reviewed her on 29 September while Matt410 found her porn profile here (https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/100...x/Store/Videos).
Like I said, she seems fun & all. Just can't seem to figure out a convenient time to meet.
-
02-17-20 18:04 #4020Senior Member

Posts: 88From my previous post
Looks like she created new profile with new picture.
https://www.seeking.com/member/c5c86...c-c648f620a44a
-
02-17-20 18:02 #4019Senior Member

Posts: 88Previous reports
Trying to find previous reports. Can't seem to find them searching.
Originally Posted by Shinshi86
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-20 17:04 #4018Senior Member

Posts: 560Bad luck strikes again
Well, this put a damper on the day off work. Jengo asked to reschedule due to it being that time of month for her. I told her that was perfectly fine and that I'm definitely still interested in meeting her a couple weeks from now.
Originally Posted by Shinshi86
[View Original Post]
It's obviously not her fault and I'm glad she gave me notice. It's just been kinda shitty that having been on SA for a little over 6 weeks, I've almost nothing to show for it: scammed two times, two no-shows, and only one meet in-person (with a platonic one at that). *sigh* Hopefully, I'll have some good news to share later next week.
-
02-17-20 16:57 #4017Senior Member

Posts: 29She's stupid hard to get a hold of. She has flaked on me twice due to just sleeping in. She will randomly text that she's free now and if you don't jump in the car immediately you'll miss your shot as I'm assuming someone else responded quicker. I ended up giving up.
Originally Posted by Shinshi86
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-20 20:57 #4016Senior Member

Posts: 390Two nos, two possibilities
Freakysuzie. https://www.seeking.com/member/9a602...1-740487d5b848 Wants venmo or cashapp before meeting, blocks immediately when you say no.
Widdlebat. https://www.seeking.com/member/78245...6-891f51e01aec Hopes I wouldn't expect sex on every date. I hope she wouldn't expect money either.
HotWifeAirWow. https://www.seeking.com/member/72fa5...d-f7835fe17805 Offers $2. 5 immediately. No conversation required. Passed for now, but maybe at some point.
Missimperfect_. https://www.seeking.com/member/98af6...3-07da93405558 Dances on the Block at a well known worn down place. 3 x $/ meet, she might press you to come down and try the VIP room instead of a meet (I didn't try either.) Might be worth a call sometime.
-
02-16-20 17:57 #4015Senior Member

Posts: 560Feel_mypostive_vibes
https://www.seeking.com/member/64584...5-0c005114703c
I messaged this girl almost two weeks ago but only got a response just last night, haha! Communication is most definitely not her strength to put it mildly. Her reply was that she's been getting drunk a lot lately but that she's wide awake now & able to meet that night. She sent me her digits rather quickly, but I was with friends & fam. So I told her we'll try again next weekend, which she agreed to.
Going off previous reporting here, she sounds like a decent time if you can nail down a meet. I especially liked to hear that she's into porn / filming, which understandably most SBs (and other providers) don't seem to like. So we'll see what happens.
-
02-15-20 18:14 #4014Senior Member

Posts: 541Truth
Gents. The man speaks the truth, 99.9% of these SBs are damaged goods. If you're looking for love Match, eharmony or Christian mingle are the way to go.
If they fall in love with you, pray that you didn't share too much personal information with them. The saying that hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn. It exists for a reason. You've just managed to get a girl, who is almost certainly damaged goods, to fall in love with you. And presumably, you're on SA to avoid that.
Had a date today and according to the SB, her last SD tried to lock her down. Apparently he doesn't want to share her. She told him she was going to comply, and giggled when I asked her what she was doing there with me. Seniors can PM me for details. TBH don't have much to share yet, but HMU in a week or so. Lurkers, don't bother. Also, if you've never posted before but have a 19 your old co-ed that lost her virginity to you, and you now want to pass her contact on to me. I'll be happy to swap you for the email address of a nigerian prince I know who wants to put $10 M in your bank account. C'Mon. Fellahs. Some of you lurkers really think I'm going to fall for these games? Don't waste either of our time. I kinda get why some of these SBs leave the site with all the games that get played. That last note doesn't apply to any seniors or anyone I've swapped info with already. If I didn't respond to your PM, yeah, this message applies to you.
Anyway, the young lady today did not fall into the. 01% category that I'm looking for to end my search. Of course that doesn't mean I won't be taking her for a trip to the FC.
Happy hunting fellahs.
Originally Posted by KevinCalormis
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 15:21 #4013Senior Member

Posts: 335A good friend once told me some advice that I'll never forget.
He told me "Enjoy it while it lasts, because it won't last forever". I'm not jealous of you because I have more than I can handle and afford. I'm just lucky that several SB's don't get pissed when I don't answer their texts and don't see them every week. I never thought it'd be this much work trying to keep everyone happy. Too many "maintenance" fucks. This year I've been "sick" away for a work trip, busy with work, and just not plain answering.
Originally Posted by Shock55
[View Original Post]
Happy for you!











Reply With Quote





