Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 7897
-
02-15-20 14:59 #4012Senior Member

Posts: 339For real. These girls aint your girlfriend. Even if she really is being exclusive that means you're her only SD. Don't think she aint fucking someone at school in her real daytime life.
Originally Posted by FunGuy570
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 12:12 #4011Senior Member

Posts: 223Finally The Elusive 18 Year Old
Finally landed the elusive 18 year old. Found her on Sugar Daddy Meet. She's no longer on the site, so I can't share info, sorry. Don't message me asking for her number, she doesn't want it shared and I'm not fucking up my find. She just turned 18 January 5th. Smoking hot body. Has short hair which isn't my thing but it works for her. She's an absolute freak in the bed. I'm amazed how much so at 18. We did everything you can think of. Spent 4 hours together for 200. She's coming back tonight for a sleepover for the same 200. She's insatiable. Wants to fuck the whole time. Even between rounds when we were just laying together, she was humping my leg the whole time LOL. Greatest thing is she's 7 minutes from my house LOL.
This is a tough game sometimes, hard to sift through all the fakes, scammers, and picture sellers. But when you hit jackpot, it can be great.
-
02-15-20 09:58 #4010Senior Member

Posts: 334SeekingInDMV
https://www.seeking.com/member/b5d73...5-1e2e1d2e1452
Anyone meet her. She seems cute and was pretty easy to chat with. We haven't talked arrangement yet, but I'm hoping to meet up with her real soon. She deosn't seem overly interested in chit chat and wants to get to the good stuff. Just have to talk arrangements next. If I can get a woman to meet me for a quick cup of coffee (without a "gift" requirement), I like to discuss then. It seems to go better in person.
-
02-15-20 00:03 #4009Senior Member

Posts: 502Yes, and as soon as I popped I told her to hop in the shower and meet me downstairs at the hotel bar. I got in my car and got the hell out of there. Hookers in love are about the only thing scarier than bringing home the clap.
Originally Posted by BuffBill75
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 23:55 #4008Senior Member

Posts: 560Preach!
Couldn't have put it better myself. Since creating a SA profile, I've been under no illusion what that site is about (no matter what that site claims its endgame / objective is). If you truly believe your SB is exclusive to you & you're harboring the slightest doubt, you can safely bet your annual paycheck she's banging (or scamming) someone else. Even now, I'm almost certain SA has reached that pinnacle point that Tinder reached years ago. Not sure if Snapchat is where it's at now, but I know it seems to be a LOT of work to find a good one on SA or Tinder these days (either that or I've got the shittiest luck or taste on both platforms).
Originally Posted by FunGuy570
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 21:14 #4007Senior Member

Posts: 160LOL she won't be exclusive no matter what she says. I've been on both sides of it. Some girls say the exclusivity shit in inorder to try and get more out of you. They are lying 90% of the time. A lot of the girls who push the exclusivity shit are covert narcissists. They can be pretty convincing and charming so be careful. I've found this out many times. I was recently banging an Sb for over a year who was living with her SD that he thought she was exclusive to him. I wasn't the only SD she was fucking on the site from him. The guy divorced his wife due to it and is still being fucked over. This is not a place to find loyalty, exclusive, or a loving relationship. Try eharmony for that. Keep this shit simple and too the point it is a fantasy.
If you think your girl is exclusive and you have to question it then she is fucking someone else. Your intuition already knows and is always right.
Originally Posted by Telcova
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 19:29 #4006Senior Member

Posts: 560Jengo2130
I've actually got a tentative meet lined up with her, so we'll see how well it goes. Gaithersburg is a bit out of my way, but we seem to be hitting it off pretty well. Another positive is she's not demanding any of that PBM nonsense, so that's a huge plus! I'll report back sometime next week about this.
Originally Posted by Viper301
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 19:00 #4005Senior Member

Posts: 339Snow69.
I wrote about her earlier. DTF. Wants 200 but price is negotiable. I talked her into way less. Don't know if shell ever go that low again tho. I got my secrets. Not saying how negotiable cause some mongers keep showing girls what we write hoping to use that instead of negotiating on their own. I don't want this review coming back on me.
Good head. Got cimws and BBFS cip. Cute face. Big tits. Kinda thick but Smaller than her pics. Has a shape to her. Ass waist and tits got enough to be called curvy and mean it. Sweet girl. Be nice to her.
-
02-14-20 18:48 #4004Senior Member

Posts: 339Shit. I din't want exclusivity. I'm in this for fine young college pussy. Not for a girlfriend. And when you want to back out of the scene or move on to the next sb or you just get bored you can walk away with no drama. If you're her only daddy she's going to push you to keep paying and ask for more cause you become a meal ticket and she gets dependent. If she's seeing other guys too then leaving is easy like letting someone take over your lease on the pussy.
Originally Posted by Telcova
[View Original Post]
I'm playing a pornstar. I'm not playing house.
Exclusive and clingy look a lot alike.
-
02-14-20 17:32 #4003Senior Member

Posts: 160Yes, it's a good opportunity to cut the allowance down a bit. Girls want what they can't have, if they know your married or unavailable or Indifferent towards them after you constantly fuck there brains out them they will fall in love with you. Biological predisposition.
Originally Posted by BuffBill75
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 16:32 #4002Senior Member

Posts: 335Exclusive SB what does it take?
For those of you who have had exclusive SB's, how are you supposed to make sure they're abiding by their exclusivity? Never understood this. And how much does it take to get a SB to be "exclusive"?
-
02-14-20 16:17 #4001Senior Member

Posts: 88Yes I have
Yes I've had similar situation and ended it.
Originally Posted by BuffBill75
[View Original Post]
But where's she from? Send her my way if she's cute!
-
02-14-20 15:09 #4000Senior Member

Posts: 487SB with Feelings
Alright Brothers,
I just had a long time SB start to cry last time we were finishing up together. She wouldn't tell me what's up until she sent me a text the next day. She told me she was starting to have feelings for me and didn't want to get hurt. I was kind of feeling like she was getting a bit too close for a while. I have other entanglements that force me to keep it fun only, if you know what I mean. So, I told her we should take a break for a bit. Has this happened to you guys a lot?
-
02-14-20 13:52 #3999Senior Member

Posts: 560Platonic = hell naw
Every time I see a woman seeking "platonic," it's an automatic hide / block from me. I know I've made mistakes and have wasted money on scammers, no denying that. But who in here wants to meet up with those women knowing well in advance that they're not going to give up the cash-and-prizes? Platonic means a non-sexual relationship, and if Seeking is all about arrangements (which includes compensating for time spent with us) then what's the point? I genuinely don't get that.
Originally Posted by BuffBill75
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 13:44 #3998Senior Member

Posts: 560Profile deactivated
Whoever it was took down that profile because I can't see it either. My scammer, Kylie, is still up. So I guess SA is still reviewing the info I sent over or blowing me off. *shrugs*.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





