Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,576 to 7,590 of 9918
-
02-20-20 06:41 #2343Senior Member

Posts: 157I have some info
I texted and got a pic out of her, which didn't match up at all. She quoted me 150 and I took a hard pass on that. I'm not sure about this one but the vibe I got was way off. To each is own but be careful.
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-20 22:33 #2342Senior Member

Posts: 475Any black girl out here worth seeing? I'll be in town next week.
-
02-19-20 20:55 #2341Banned Member

Posts: 942Sunny in woosta
http://boston.skipthegames.com/femal...r/600792177021
I took one for the team and visited sky. And you know she ripped me off. So I don't have a money tree in my backyard that grows money. This new girl picture look incredibly hot. Can someone please vouch for her. I look forward to hearing something positive.
-
02-19-20 06:53 #2340Regular Member

Posts: 10[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
02-17-20 16:51 #2339Senior Member

Posts: 768Be careful with her. Search for reviews.
Originally Posted by LuvAznz
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-20 16:09 #2338Senior Member

Posts: 116Jamie
Anyone meet up with Jamie for a session including pics / vids? Thinking about giving it a whirl Def sounds like a good time.
-
02-17-20 12:37 #2337Senior Member

Posts: 159Yes, Kitty is in Webster.
Originally Posted by SirRogue58
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-20 11:02 #2336Senior Member

Posts: 259Kitty
Is she in Webster?
Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna
[View Original Post]
SR.
-
02-16-20 18:36 #2335Senior Member

Posts: 389Kitty
Search the name, there are several pages of mixed reviews. I've seen her a few times and had a good time. Nice woman who enjoys what she does. If it wasn't such a drive I'd see her more often.
Originally Posted by FourNik8
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-20 16:39 #2334Senior Member

Posts: 418Ter
Meant to mention earlier, a post earlier from Dec Boston Escorts (page 40 by now) post# 11989 someone mentioned that TER is back. For seniors who didn't know, he's right. Same url, login's and pwd's still work.
-
02-16-20 15:54 #2333Senior Member

Posts: 149Fun time
She smokes, is in a trailer park (I like trailer trash hos) Polite and will go out of her way to make you happy. BBBJ to write to your mother about!
Originally Posted by FourNik8
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-20 15:33 #2332Regular Member

Posts: 2Mz. Boston
I've seen ms Boston recently. And had a good experience. She actually even ran into me at work and acted casual. She's a cool chick. No problems with her at all. Just my 2 cents.
-
02-16-20 14:45 #2331Regular Member

Posts: 12Webster
Kitty in Webster. To me a YMMV. Nice not a flake. But cramped trailer with a lot of smoke and definitely more bbw than pictures.
Originally Posted by FourNik8
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-20 14:23 #2330Senior Member

Posts: 111https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...o/006354216364
Hey boys. Who can tell me what this gal is about?
-
02-16-20 09:50 #2329Senior Member

Posts: 4545Care to explain emilio
She called you out and I don't know who's telling the truth now.
Originally Posted by EmilioHairyAss
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






