Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 506 of 662 FirstFirst ... 6 406 456 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 556 606 ... LastLast
Results 7,576 to 7,590 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2343

    I have some info

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    http://boston.skipthegames.com/femal...r/600792177021

    I took one for the team and visited sky. And you know she ripped me off. So I don't have a money tree in my backyard that grows money. This new girl picture look incredibly hot. Can someone please vouch for her. I look forward to hearing something positive.
    I texted and got a pic out of her, which didn't match up at all. She quoted me 150 and I took a hard pass on that. I'm not sure about this one but the vibe I got was way off. To each is own but be careful.

  2. #2342
    Any black girl out here worth seeing? I'll be in town next week.

  3. #2341

    Sunny in woosta

    http://boston.skipthegames.com/femal...r/600792177021

    I took one for the team and visited sky. And you know she ripped me off. So I don't have a money tree in my backyard that grows money. This new girl picture look incredibly hot. Can someone please vouch for her. I look forward to hearing something positive.

  4. #2340
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  5. #2339
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvAznz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone meet up with Jamie for a session including pics / vids? Thinking about giving it a whirl Def sounds like a good time.
    Be careful with her. Search for reviews.

  6. #2338

    Jamie

    Anyone meet up with Jamie for a session including pics / vids? Thinking about giving it a whirl Def sounds like a good time.

  7. #2337
    Yes, Kitty is in Webster.

    Quote Originally Posted by SirRogue58  [View Original Post]
    Is she in Webster?

    SR.

  8. #2336

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna  [View Original Post]
    Search the name, there are several pages of mixed reviews. I've seen her a few times and had a good time. Nice woman who enjoys what she does. If it wasn't such a drive I'd see her more often.
    Is she in Webster?

    SR.

  9. #2335

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by FourNik8  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...o/006354216364

    Hey boys. Who can tell me what this gal is about?
    Search the name, there are several pages of mixed reviews. I've seen her a few times and had a good time. Nice woman who enjoys what she does. If it wasn't such a drive I'd see her more often.

  10. #2334
    Senior Member


    Posts: 418

    Ter

    Meant to mention earlier, a post earlier from Dec Boston Escorts (page 40 by now) post# 11989 someone mentioned that TER is back. For seniors who didn't know, he's right. Same url, login's and pwd's still work.

  11. #2333

    Fun time

    Quote Originally Posted by FourNik8  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...o/006354216364

    Hey boys. Who can tell me what this gal is about?
    She smokes, is in a trailer park (I like trailer trash hos) Polite and will go out of her way to make you happy. BBBJ to write to your mother about!

  12. #2332

    Mz. Boston

    I've seen ms Boston recently. And had a good experience. She actually even ran into me at work and acted casual. She's a cool chick. No problems with her at all. Just my 2 cents.

  13. #2331

    Webster

    Quote Originally Posted by FourNik8  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...o/006354216364

    Hey boys. Who can tell me what this gal is about?
    Kitty in Webster. To me a YMMV. Nice not a flake. But cramped trailer with a lot of smoke and definitely more bbw than pictures.

  14. #2330
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...o/006354216364

    Hey boys. Who can tell me what this gal is about?

  15. #2329
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Care to explain emilio

    Quote Originally Posted by EmilioHairyAss  [View Original Post]
    This is Ripoff Report. I will post on the Ripoff Part later too. Got ripped off by Miss Boston and her tattooed associate. The star crossed lovers took my money upfront. And then told me they were not going to perform what I wanted. I wanted them to rim me. And vice versa. Me rim them. They said that was gross and nasty. Called me a disgusting old man. Demanded for me to leave. No money back refunds. They wouldn't even have sex with me. When I asked for that. Stay away guys. Also the girl they used to work with, Skye. Is no good. All 3 of them are mean. I also sensed pimp guys were around.
    She called you out and I don't know who's telling the truth now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20200216-094536_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20200216-094510_Chrome.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape