Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,061 to 24,075 of 59509
-
02-15-20 16:54 #35449Senior Member

Posts: 4061New Spot in Cobb
Saw a new spot in Cobb. Place is called No. 1 Massage. It's on Cumberland Blvd in the same shopping center as Wing Factory next to Carrabbas. Had pink banners on the curb saying "Massage". Anyone been yet? I wanted to go in and get a card but I wasn't alone. Don't know how long they been open. That's 4 spots within a mile of each other (Mei Mei, A1, IRelax, No. 1).
Also, I ate at Kuroshio (sushi place next to Mei Mei) up the road. There's an older woman waitress there; short, long hair, but had a small thick ass and big B small C cups. Just worth mentioning in case my Cobb brethren need a visual before visiting any of the surrounding AMPs. Asa Akira usually works for me but today I'll think about the waitress (goes back to my "you might be a monger" post a page or two back).
-
02-15-20 01:14 #35448Regular Member

Posts: 22Lily
Check PM.
Originally Posted by DirtyHarryAtl
[View Original Post]
I intend to visit her.
-
02-14-20 22:46 #35447Senior Member

Posts: 146HEr rates have gone up, I saw her a few times years ago. Decent session, but back then it as $9 for hour with HE, $1. 4 for topless. Her rates are much higher now. Those rates are not worth it for what she does.
Originally Posted by TimberJack
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 22:44 #35446Senior Member

Posts: 146She is older, but nice, not a hottie, but not a dog. She gives a really nice sensual massage Much better than most I have seen.
Originally Posted by ForJsm
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 20:13 #35445Senior Member

Posts: 54Well being
Went to well being recently, requested samantha, was told by lily she wasn't there so I thought to myself, I should come back tomorrow. But then little man said no tomorrow! Tonight! Then lily started saying how she take good care of me, so I say ok. Well I will say the massage was very good but little man was very pissed off!
-
02-14-20 15:09 #35444Senior Member

Posts: 33Lily at Iris Massage
So Lily is not at Iris Massage anymore. Anybody knows where she went? Visited Iris Massage last week, and she provided massage. The massage itself was mediocre at best, but she is cute and I had a good chemistry with her. Please PM me. Will be happy to return a favor by sharing some of my favorites.
-
02-14-20 15:01 #35443Senior Member

Posts: 33Apple at Iris Massage
Was up there couple days ago, so decided to pay a visit. Apple was available, nice face, not bad body with a bit of baby damage, decided to try her. After playful and detailed table shower was taken back to the room. Completely uncovered for the duration of the massage, with some pretty nice teasing, and did not shy away when I reached towards her. On the flip she pointed at junior to my excitement, and proceeded upon my nod. UTC on top allowed, pretty much unlimited, bottom was only OTC. Very good finish, will most likely repeat.
Her English was limited, which is negative, but communicative with enough patience.
-
02-13-20 14:17 #35442Senior Member

Posts: 104Julia at V Massage
She does do more. A lot more. You have to take the initiative because she puts on the usual fake "resistance". I am not saying to go in there an assault here, but just be persistent with your requests for more and touching and things like that. It may take a couple of visits but there is more to be had than a HJ.
Originally Posted by OldBoy99
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-20 19:49 #35441Banned Member

Posts: 13634I saw Soli last week for the first and last time. She looks nice but I wouldn't call her a hottie, more like a girl next door type. Same scenario as you got, asked several times to leave happy but she refused. When she leaned over me from the top of the table to massage my chest, I was very tempted to grab her tits but didn't. At the front, I tipped her $10 for the hour and she had a hissy fit. Won't return.
Originally Posted by UnknownX
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-20 16:25 #35440Banned Member

Posts: 13634Yeah, got it. Saw her last week but bailed.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-20 14:25 #35439Regular Member

Posts: 9My experience was the exact same. 30 minutes, some teasing and haphazardly placed towel drape, but nothing more. Too bad, because her massage was really good.
Originally Posted by UnknownX
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-20 13:33 #35438Regular Member

Posts: 1Googling Kamp near me
I use to live in Marietta and then Dunwoody but I moved south on 85. Other than a month ago, I haven't been to an AMP in years. I went to CAMP PZ on cob and it was terrible. 30 yr old comes in, half way decent, gives you the light touch of nothing all over then grandmother came in 15 minutes during. Anyway, I prefer KAMP for FS. A lot of the reviews I've seen on here are for the Piedmont area. I don't really care for that area. I am white. I prefer to be in the company of people that don't native speak my language nor look anything like me. Everyone is brown or olive. When these two elements are present everyone seems to always ignore me and mind their own business.
The doraville area works well. The place I use to go to was on shallowford and is now a Supermercado. It was next to a Latino billiards place which is now Taco Macho. It was always reliable. I knew I wasn't wasting money or time. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.
-
02-12-20 12:15 #35437Senior Member

Posts: 78I popped in there yesterday and saw MMS from Tiger Spa. Are they run by the same operation? Any chance Linda makes it up there?
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-20 10:31 #35436Regular Member

Posts: 18T Plus
I wanted to give my old go to spot a visit. I hadn't been since the bust. On the way over, my brain kept reminding me of the Jupiter FL incident, but I really needed the stress relief. I pulled in the parking lot and noticed a white van with a for sale sign parked in the corner of the lot. The back doors of the van faced the entrance and parking area of T plus. I didn't stop. I'm too spooked. You can never be too careful. I did see mamasan as I drove by; look like she was taking trash out.
Originally Posted by SgtLurker
[View Original Post]
Clyde.
-
02-12-20 10:13 #35435Senior Member

Posts: 342Agree
The older I get the more I enjoy an older dignified woman with an experience of men and their plumbing. Their caring ways and mature emotions are very desirable. And even if she is slightly matronly and has some patina on her skin that does not mean she is without allure.
Originally Posted by USABarry
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






