Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,706 to 15,720 of 24048
-
02-13-20 20:58 #8343Senior Member

Posts: 203Asian gems
Can anyone tell me how long it took to get verified with Asian gem. It's been over a week since I submitted my info. Also what did you use to get verified. Pm if necessary.
-
02-13-20 16:51 #8342Senior Member

Posts: 581Info please
Visiting the area for the weekend and this one caught my eye! Anyone know or have info on her?
http://southwest-virginia.skipthegam...h/119980613440
Thanks!
-
02-13-20 16:13 #8341Senior Member

Posts: 311They're frauds
Do a Google image search.
Originally Posted by TimSmithson
[View Original Post]
Chanel is model Jena Frumes, https://www.pinterest.com/don8967/jena-frumes/ and Amazing is model Mollyx, https://www.pinterest.com/jamesc1348/mollyx/.
-
02-13-20 13:56 #8340Senior Member

Posts: 42VIP Betsy?
Has anyone seen VIP Betsy? How was she (appearance like her pictures? GFE experience?) thanks!
https://clubvipkgirls.escortbook.com/model-betsy-42814
-
02-13-20 10:59 #8339Senior Member

Posts: 127Pinksugar is back!
Pink sugar is back gentleman. PM she has a new number. Perhaps the finest black spinner I've ever had open menu but she is choosy what she does with whom. YMMV. Definitely a possibility for GFE and the such.
-
02-13-20 10:19 #8338Senior Member

Posts: 213LJ V at Asian Gem
I would like to add to all the comments below. I believe LJ V is the same woman I first saw at Butterfly Legend that went by the name Tracy. I could be wrong, but I'm almost certain LJ V is Tracy.
Originally Posted by Tommy6828
[View Original Post]
If I am correct, I concur that LJ V / Tracy is a very strong GFE performer. Very experienced.
-
02-13-20 09:02 #8337Banned Member

Posts: 115I would just like to point out that not everyone has had a bad experience with Victoria Gracen. She probably just wasn't into the guy. Sometimes, that's just how it goes.
Originally Posted by Novabhanchan
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-20 01:02 #8336Regular Member

Posts: 12AG / LvJ.
Originally Posted by SlimR
[View Original Post]
Same woman. I saw her at ClubP in August last year.
-
02-13-20 00:38 #8335Senior Member

Posts: 560Lv J review
After my SB from Seeking bailed over the weekend (more details to come in another forum), I texted AG's booking agent and asked if they minded a last-minute appointment. Since I've seen several of their models already, they were more than accommodating about setting me up with Lv J for an hour session.
Originally Posted by Mandoo2
[View Original Post]
Because that experience almost mirrors what previous models have offered in the past (and because it's late), I won't go into super-specific detail other than to say it was a fantastic time. Great kisser, fun shower time, amazing BBBJ skills, stellar twins, and a great ass. I will add that rimming is not usually my thing, but holy god did she about have me ready to burst early on! Her English is passable but not great, and she says she's 34 (unlike the site which says 24). Measurements seem accurate enough. She is also the only provider from that agency who I've seen that offered a massage. Even though it ranged from semi-painful to average, the fact that she even did it automatically warranted a tip from me. We went over our time a little bit, but she didn't seem to mind that much as I made sure she was satisfied too. Very sensual lady who will treat you right. Cheers!
https://www.asiangem.live/gallery/44
-
02-13-20 00:26 #8334Senior Member

Posts: 48Anytime sir, glad you enjoyed.
Originally Posted by SSmith
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-20 00:25 #8333Senior Member

Posts: 48If anyone knows of any local Bbj-Friendly providers (Sara / LN excluded), please let me know. LN is a bit too pricey to me for what you get IMO.
-
02-12-20 23:42 #8332Regular Member

Posts: 5She looked like Tracy to me. When I went there last night after seeing her photo and I was right, LV J is actually Tracy.
Originally Posted by Mandoo2
[View Original Post]
She's always a good time. She always tries her best to service me.
-
02-12-20 22:51 #8331Regular Member

Posts: 3Real?
What do you think. Do these two look too good to be true?
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/chanel-...ra-ti-39066630
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/amazing...ushed-39044951
-
02-12-20 22:33 #8330Regular Member

Posts: 3Contact?
How do you contact the girl? Seems no one reply their email now.
Originally Posted by DCKing
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-20 21:09 #8329Senior Member

Posts: 42Usually the ones from ClubP are on the older side. Would you be able to comment about her age? Thanks!
Originally Posted by SlimR
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





