Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,736 to 15,750 of 24041
-
02-11-20 21:24 #8306Senior Member

Posts: 267I think it is a security issue
I also got an email responding to my inquiry about the PIN and another one later when it changed again and then they gave me access to a new page when the website went down. They also told me they had problems between girls who were getting jealous of each other and were going independent and stealing current girls’ pictures from their website. They said they were working on the website and it would be down a few days. FWIW, I saw Gianna, but she was at a different location (hotel). She was a great experience, by the way. I just didn't report since others have already reported about her and my experience generally followed theirs. Nice GFE with their usual abbreviations and acronyms.
Originally Posted by WillOckham
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-20 18:34 #8305Senior Member

Posts: 145Is there a chance one of the numbers is off? It's coming up empty when I search.
Many of your past recommendations have been really great, so I do always try to see who you mention.
Originally Posted by Lohkey
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-20 16:07 #8304Senior Member

Posts: 385We have 2 different airports in Northern Virginia. You'll need to be a little more specific.
Originally Posted by OlderWood
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-20 14:51 #8303Banned Member

Posts: 3[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
02-11-20 14:33 #8302Senior Member

Posts: 194Emma
Has anyone seen Emma in Annandale 571-XXX-2580? I have tried the number but it is disconnected, and guys keep reviewing her but nobody can give a different way of contact. Thanks.
-
02-11-20 14:21 #8301Senior Member

Posts: 805Any Pics?
For this Hallie Berry lookalike?
Thanks!
SJ.
Originally Posted by Lohkey
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-20 14:14 #8300Senior Member

Posts: 805Vanessa Returns!
One of my ATFs Vanessa has returned after a long absence from this area and now she's in Alexandria.
I haven't seen her in a very long time but I talked to her and I'm sure she answers the bell in a non-GFE way. If you're trying to work your tool she will definitely do and some. We facetimed and she looks just like the pics she uses and even better in person. If you like her pics and can stand her non-GFE rates of $200/ HH and $300/ H do give her a call.
BTW, she says she's open to negotiating so 200/ HH can turn into 150/ HH and 300/ H can turn into 250/ H. She's very sweet and if you know what you're doing you should have a great time with her.
Here are her pics and info.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9162873994
Happy Mongering!!
SJ.
-
02-11-20 14:06 #8299Senior Member

Posts: 127Nydia the Dominican spinner non GFE.
Lydia is back! Same sexy Halle Berry lookalike. Non GFE but YMMV if you become a regular. I see lots of latino women and she is top 3 easily. She's a spinner her attitude is great. Its business but it's why I love this hobby. I'm not looking for love.
Lastly, if you don't need lily's extended services she's my pick.
currently in springfield. 409. -287. -9566
-
02-11-20 13:06 #8298Senior Member

Posts: 190Recommendations for near Airport
Alabama member coming your way at end of the month of for a couple days. Any recommendations on a spinner or Asian that comes to hotels? I won't have a car so any help would be appreciated.
OW.
-
02-11-20 12:19 #8297Senior Member

Posts: 28Ashley MILF
http://northern-virginia.skipthegame...e/409779583642
Her ad says she is retiring. Was curious if anyone has seen her before? She posts quite frequently.
-
02-11-20 12:04 #8296Senior Member

Posts: 185As far as I know, they had some issues with someone giving away pin #'s to the girls and I think it caused some problems. They are at a new location also, temporarily. I think this is all being done for safety reasons. I wouldn't be surprised if they come out with a new site. You may need to email them and see whatsup.
Originally Posted by WillOckham
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-20 12:02 #8295Senior Member

Posts: 185I wanted to followup on this and say that I saw Amber and she didn't look anything like her pics. No butt whatsoever. She was nice though and gave me a great massage but that's about it. Not worth 300 in my opinion. The pics are extremely doctored. I also echo the sentiment on your last paragraph. I’m getting tired of wasting money and tired of sub-par experiences. There is better shit to spend money on.
Originally Posted by JoeHat58
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-20 11:03 #8294Senior Member

Posts: 311Elite?
I noticed the enclosed posting. I received a text from them on Monday, but their site was already down, and still is down.
Originally Posted by Jjdel
[View Original Post]
Most ominously, one of her girls has disappeared from another site.
Any information?
-
02-11-20 07:41 #8293Senior Member

Posts: 560Lily
Finally saw Lily. Very nice and accommodating. BBBJ very good and I actualy lasted for awhile which is not normal for me. An extended DATY session to the point where I was getting tired so back to to BBBJCIM. I needed a rest but she wanted to go straight FS so mish, standing mish and doggie until I was exhausted. I stopped and laid down and let her finish me with BBBJCIM for round two. Took and shower and went back to work. She's here for 4 days.
Originally Posted by Gorbot
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-20 23:45 #8292Senior Member

Posts: 558Deanna GILF
I satisfied my mature BBW craving this weekend with a visit to Deanna, who is visiting from the VA Beach area. A quick text, followed by a phone call led me to her incall in Fairfax. I was greeted at the door by a tall, attractive, platinum blonde woman who welcomed me with smiles and hugs. The room was tidy, lit up with candles and white Christmas lights. Deanna has a great personality, is very animated, bubbly, and just fun to be around. We started with her giving me a light rubdown with lots of teasing. I returned the favor, and then she asked what I wanted done with my cock. Received HJ, CBJ, followed by a round of positions, and I finished with Russian on those big tits and gave her a pearl necklace. Full hour and then some. Fun time with a friendly mature woman. Would repeat when she visits the area again.
http://northern-virginia.skipthegame...e/437897314764










Reply With Quote






