Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #41481

    Nikki on payson

    Whats up fellas? Hit wilkens loops this afternoon. Lots of LEO just riding around. Made a couple passes and nobody was out. Just as I was about to give up and look elsewhere, I spied a fairly decent looking BSW on the corner of payson and wilkens. Got the wave and made the scoop. Said her name was nikki. So I took her to a local rent a room. Got upstairs and got undressed. Decent body, nice boobs a little thick but not fat. Negotiate standard for half and half. Head game was mediocre. Cootch looked ok but it was a little on the pungent side. Smashed it anyway. A little sloppy and loose but she had a decent attitude and got the job done. I filled her like a chocolate donut. Cleaned up and dropped her off at the circle. Probably not going to repeat due to the odor. But I'm satisfied for now. Stay safe and happy hunting fellas.

  2. #41480

    Kiara

    Ole gal busted a nut and was ready to take a nap, just like us fellas. Couldn't tell at the end of the vid if you were plugging the pooper or those quiffes were coming from the cooch? Either way, good vid. You're in better shape than me. Put the pipe to Kiara this morning and only lasted ten minutes, was completely exhausted. Might have to have her ride the top the whole way next time. Mish wore this old dude out. Gents she changed her number. Use the one ending in 41. Scooped here off Ramsey, walking with her boyfriend. Kinda weird but whatever works for them?

  3. #41479
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer;4659421[URL
    https://www.xvideos.com/video28770963/princess_vs_bear[/URL
    Nope. The only girl I've ever seen from his videos is Natalie.

  4. #41478

    Anybody heard anything on this cutie lately?


  5. #41477

    30 yo WSW Kimberly on Payson

    Met her the other night around 1 am. Said she was from, I think Laurel. Said she comes up to get drugs. She gave me a weird Russian name but eventually told me her real name. Said she had an ex bf that kept haunting her about her dating. I would guess she was about 5'6, thin, A cups, dressed in clean clothes. Took me up on standard rates with tip, but complained some asking for more. Once at my spot she wasn't happy about giving a BBBJ. I could tell from the start it wasn't going to end well so I opted for a hand release. Held a good conversation but I probably wouldn't repeat. No digits, as to I didn't even ask.

  6. #41476

    Leslie

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysFan  [View Original Post]
    She's always been cool to me, but I don't go looking for her. Nothing to special other then the long legs.
    Have seen her a few times, gives a decent BBBJ, not particularly enthusiastic FS and no greek. Skinny, long legs, small tits. The last time we got a room at Tim's but she smelled pretty bad, like she had been on the street a few days without a shower although she claims she stays with some guy (says not her bf) but they share a bed, so go figure. She's not bad if you cannot find anyone else better, fairly cute face.

  7. #41475
    Gabby in BP.

    Looked TGTBT.

    Short dress tall boots hair makeup done. Hotfor a non pro.

    Says she dances at a club nearby looks good enough to be telling the truth.

    Long brown hair skinny but healthy. Good head good attitude good kitty.

    Looks new to the hood. She will get off the stroll back to a phone or will go down hill fast so better find her while its good.

    Face make up looked like she was touching up mark. Girls this cute sometimes get hit by the regular girls that don't like the competition.

    Got pics to post later.

  8. #41474

    Leslie

    She's always been cool to me, but I don't go looking for her. Nothing to special other then the long legs.

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysFan  [View Original Post]
    Mixed reviews but she's always been cool with me. Saw her last night in Brooklyn doing her normal fast pace loops. I didn't partake. I was on the prowl for a spinner. Anyone date her recently? I never see any reports and she's out there all the time.

    Also I hit the Conklin loop and I saw a black chick wearing like spandex shorts and they kinda looked padded in the butt. I was like WTF?? Did dude look like a lady? It was the lower end by the gas station.

  9. #41473

    Here is Kiara's number

    Quote Originally Posted by Stallion6439  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have digits for Kiara they can share?
    Baltimore City ask them for Kiara, let them know how long and what tile if services do you want.

    Thanks.

  10. #41472

    Thanks guys

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I see her walking just about every time I'm making my rounds in Brooklyn. Tall, slim, long legs, dark hair, WSW. She's been a topic of discussion many times on this site.
    I just looked her up on this site to a lot of mixed reviews Thanks for the info. Happy hunting NG.

  11. #41471

    Kiara digits

    Anybody have digits for Kiara they can share?

  12. #41470

    Mediocre

    Quote Originally Posted by LibidoLuvr  [View Original Post]
    I've been looking for her myself. The last I heard she was staying on farrow. I went by there and no answer.
    She's really not all that and has seen better days. MIC skills pretty average Can't DT that good. Body not very sexy. She's sweet though and likable, I'm just not paying her for mediocre services.

  13. #41469

    Better hurry!

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltoman  [View Original Post]
    She's Fine! Anyone know here whereabouts?

    http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=2e8b489bc

    Baltoman.
    After a week they lose their enthusiasm.

  14. #41468

    Leslie

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuy1957  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody ever heard of Leslie in Brooklyn on Pontiac and 6th and 5th Street.
    Yes, I see her walking just about every time I'm making my rounds in Brooklyn. Tall, slim, long legs, dark hair, WSW. She's been a topic of discussion many times on this site.

  15. #41467

    Long legs Leslie

    If you're referring to Long legs Leslie, she's been reviewed on here several times. From my past experience, her looks were better than her actual performance. Do a quick search in this forum and you'll find more info on her.

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuy1957  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody ever heard of Leslie in Brooklyn on Pontiac and 6th and 5th Street.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape