Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,906 to 19,920 of 61408
-
02-10-20 17:45 #41503Senior Member

Posts: 103Long legs Leslie
If you're referring to Long legs Leslie, she's been reviewed on here several times. From my past experience, her looks were better than her actual performance. Do a quick search in this forum and you'll find more info on her.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy1957
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-20 17:39 #41502Senior Member

Posts: 394Charm City Porn
I've seen a lot of the videos on this site on other sites like PornHub, etc. It looks like they've been downloaded and reposted with new captions on Charm City Porn site. A couple of my videos have showed up on this site and I didn't put them there. A lot of these girls in the videos are not in Baltimore, so don't waste your time looking for them in CHARM CITY BLTIMORE!!!
Originally Posted by Ignatius369
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-20 16:50 #41501Senior Member

Posts: 261Leslie
Has anybody ever heard of Leslie in Brooklyn on Pontiac and 6th and 5th Street.
-
02-10-20 15:41 #41500Senior Member

Posts: 289Probably not a local
Doesn't look like a SWer, more like a "amateur" porn clip that's been around the web a while and compiled on the charm city site.
Originally Posted by Baltoman
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-20 15:34 #41499Senior Member

Posts: 70Charm city porn
Not sure about the lady in the first link but the second is pornstar Charlotte Sartre and she is not to be found in our fair city.
Originally Posted by Capfun
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-20 15:14 #41498Senior Member

Posts: 289Second one
The second one is probably one of the many porn clips that are women no where near the Baltimore area. Looks like a pro porn star or something.
Originally Posted by Capfun
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-20 14:30 #41497Regular Member

Posts: 14I'm pretty sure that second one is porn star Charlotte Sartre.
Originally Posted by Capfun
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-20 13:46 #41496Regular Member

Posts: 14Sweet Anna
I meet Annabelle today on Payson by statue. She is tall blonw / glasses pink coat. Very sweet. She only gives head. Ask a little above standard, but the BBBJCIM is worth it! She can be found on the ww loop during the day until around 6 pm. Happy hunting, please be nice.
-
02-10-20 12:37 #41495Senior Member

Posts: 291I want to know who this girl is??
She's Fine! Anyone know here whereabouts?
http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=2e8b489bc
Baltoman.
-
02-10-20 12:04 #41494Senior Member

Posts: 68Nice Girls
Any help with getting in touch with a couple of these girls from charmcityporn would be much appreciated. I haven't had any consistent luck with any ladies recently.
http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=31b04822c
http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=8557cc7ed
-
02-10-20 08:14 #41493Senior Member

Posts: 407Tiff
I've been looking for her myself. The last I heard she was staying on farrow. I went by there and no answer.
Originally Posted by CashOut
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-20 18:54 #41492Senior Member

Posts: 2419I caught her after a vacation. Had weight on. Head was good, ass was thick and she bounced on my cock well, but every time there was a problem and got progressively worse. Finally left her crazy ass alone. She had a married sugar daddy and was always bluesing over him (like he was going to leave his wife for crazy pussy). Military man I think.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-20 17:08 #41491Senior Member

Posts: 279Tiff The Gift Fellas
Has anybody seen this Head Master lately because I want more LOL.
http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=4c9bdb18a
-
02-09-20 14:44 #41490Senior Member

Posts: 579This girl is willing to be a proper sub. I have reviewed her a couple of times. The mic work is off the chart partly because she doesn't really have any teeth. In the bedroom, she is not that great unless you are a dom and she feels comfortable with you as a sub. Then she will pretty much let you do what you want and she will play the part. She has never whined or rushed me but I have not seem her for years. She got clean and lived in North Baltimore for a long time. Dom isn't my thing but she let herself go with me a few times and she will take direction and let you do things you didn't even think you wanted to do.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-20 14:18 #41489Senior Member

Posts: 1788Stephanie
Picked her up about three years ago. Just one time. She started with the complaining and bitching, then wanted more money. Once she realized that I wasn't going for it she settled down and gave me pretty good service. But I wouldn't pick her up again. She's tried to get my attention a couple of times but I ignored her.
Originally Posted by Frank76
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote



