Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 105 of 260 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 155 205 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 3886
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2326
    Quote Originally Posted by Amppro95  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of a good call forwarding app so that when I leave my phone at home (SO- tracking me via my phone) if I get a call or text, it forwards it to my burner phone? I've tried 2 so far from the app store, then had a buddy text me to see if it worked, it didn't. It would be great if I got a forwarded text from my SO and was able to respond on my burner phone but it looked like I was at home, sending it through my regular phone. Not sure if such an app even exists? If I could do that, I could play all day on my day off instead of playing with these local swamp donkeys and hurrying home.
    You're looking in the wrong direction in my opinion. Instead of trying to forward from your phone that you leave at home, just bring your phone and make it think that it's at home. What you want is an app to spoof your GPS location. If you have an iPhone, I'm not sure if you can do this, one of the biggest things I hate about iOS is how limited it is in what you're allowed to do. With Android though this is no problem.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  2. #2325

    Let the phone battery die on your way to someplace legit

    Just let the phone battery go down and die on it's own when you're doing legit stuff. Establish that has an issue. Maybe the battery is bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Instead of turning off find my phone, would turning the phone itself off work? Can't track what is not online. Can always say ran out of power and didn't realize it if noticed.

  3. #2324
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by Amppro95  [View Original Post]
    I turned off find my phone and 3 minutes later she texted me. " why did you turn your location off? She's on me like white on rice. My grandfather always said, there's more then one way to skin a cat, so I'm searching for other ways.
    Instead of turning off find my phone, would turning the phone itself off work? Can't track what is not online. Can always say ran out of power and didn't realize it if noticed.

  4. #2323

    Trust issue

    Quote Originally Posted by ThizzleHats  [View Original Post]
    ROFL I wouldn't call it a "trust issue" when he's actually doing something. I'd call that more "on to his game. ".
    That's exactly it, I've been married 25 years and have been mongering the entire time, a cpl of years ago she went through my phone and found things that were very difficult to explain, I never admitted to anything and she has been very suspicious since. I had to step up my game and get a burner phone, and hide things other ways but my "family" phone is always on me and she knows that, every once and awhile I "forget" or "lose" my phone just to try and set up a history of not always having it, fortunately or unfortunately my wife is pretty smart, she just trusted me too much the first 20 something years.

  5. #2322
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    Your life / wife is my worst nightmare! Seriously, 3 minutes after you turn it off she texts you? Can you say trust issues?? LOL.
    ROFL I wouldn't call it a "trust issue" when he's actually doing something. I'd call that more "on to his game. ".

  6. #2321

    Oh my

    Quote Originally Posted by Amppro95  [View Original Post]
    I turned off find my phone and 3 minutes later she texted me. " why did you turn your location off? She's on me like white on rice. My grandfather always said, there's more then one way to skin a cat, so I'm searching for other ways.
    Your life / wife is my worst nightmare! Seriously, 3 minutes after you turn it off she texts you? Can you say trust issues?? LOL.

  7. #2320

    Do it from the provider

    Quote Originally Posted by Amppro95  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of a good call forwarding app so that when I leave my phone at home (SO- tracking me via my phone) if I get a call or text, it forwards it to my burner phone? I've tried 2 so far from the app store, then had a buddy text me to see if it worked, it didn't. It would be great if I got a forwarded text from my SO and was able to respond on my burner phone but it looked like I was at home, sending it through my regular phone. Not sure if such an app even exists? If I could do that, I could play all day on my day off instead of playing with these local swamp donkeys and hurrying home.
    Most cell providers allow you to call forward to the number of your choice. Log into you cell account and select the call forwarding section, put your burner number in and you can have both ring if your want. Just make sure your SO does not know how to log into the account or she will know.

  8. #2319

    Call forwarding

    Quote Originally Posted by HounDog3  [View Original Post]
    I feel your pain. Maybe I don't understand the issue. Why not turn off "find my phone" and "let friends find me" which will disallow the SO from tracking? That will do it for iPhone. Don't know about Android.
    I turned off find my phone and 3 minutes later she texted me. " why did you turn your location off? She's on me like white on rice. My grandfather always said, there's more then one way to skin a cat, so I'm searching for other ways.

  9. #2318
    Quote Originally Posted by Amppro95  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of a good call forwarding app so that when I leave my phone at home (SO- tracking me via my phone) if I get a call or text, it forwards it to my burner phone? I've tried 2 so far from the app store, then had a buddy text me to see if it worked, it didn't. It would be great if I got a forwarded text from my SO and was able to respond on my burner phone but it looked like I was at home, sending it through my regular phone. Not sure if such an app even exists? If I could do that, I could play all day on my day off instead of playing with these local swamp donkeys and hurrying home.
    I feel your pain. Maybe I don't understand the issue. Why not turn off "find my phone" and "let friends find me" which will disallow the SO from tracking? That will do it for iPhone. Don't know about Android.

  10. #2317

    Call forwarding app

    Does anyone know of a good call forwarding app so that when I leave my phone at home (SO- tracking me via my phone) if I get a call or text, it forwards it to my burner phone? I've tried 2 so far from the app store, then had a buddy text me to see if it worked, it didn't. It would be great if I got a forwarded text from my SO and was able to respond on my burner phone but it looked like I was at home, sending it through my regular phone. Not sure if such an app even exists? If I could do that, I could play all day on my day off instead of playing with these local swamp donkeys and hurrying home.

  11. #2316
    Any follow up? Where she located? Phone number? Anything would be appreciated.

    Quote Originally Posted by HubBat  [View Original Post]
    It is me with vitiligo like Michael Jackson. I was black but I'm turning white. Ima leave this contest open 3 more days and will send utr info to the winner. But just to let why'all know a big ***** will be in town soon. She has premium Snapchat, does gang bangs and gives head for twenty. When she's back I will post to let you know. Can't pass up on 20 dollar pussy right. She does basically everything for 20. Her moms a ho too and you can double dates for 40. If you got drugs they will both spend the night. She will be back soon so lmk https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-nRr_kibOoI.

  12. #2315
    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. I would really like to meet that girl in the Secret Benefits ad.

    Just sayin,

    C3.
    I posted the SAME thing! She is HOT!!

  13. #2314

    I'd be OK with her mother

    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. I would really like to meet that girl in the Secret Benefits ad.

    Just sayin,

    C3.
    I agree, but I'd settle for her mom at my age.

  14. #2313
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    That, too

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch  [View Original Post]
    I'm willing to be tolerant of nearly whatever they need to do here to make a buck..
    Yeah. I would really like to meet that girl in the Secret Benefits ad.

    Just sayin,

    C3.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2020-01-31 at 9.47.13 AM.png‎  

  15. #2312

    Payments

    JMIFutch, As a followup to the topic of pay sites, I think I recall reading in the moderator's postings, that down the road, this site may offer subscription services (maybe to include ad free?), and pay by bitcoin.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch  [View Original Post]
    I'm willing to be tolerant of nearly whatever they need to do here to make a buck. Remember what it was like when the site went down? This site and you mongers have saved me countless bad experiences and pointed me to many good ones, all for free. I don't belong to pay sites because I don't want that trail back to me, although I suppose visa gift cards could be used to pay. Plus, this site has 600,000 users. Talk about crowd-sourcing.

    Keep up the noble work USASG. Now if there were just a strong lobbying group out there for legalization. Maybe Krafty can fund it out of what they are going to save by not paying the GOAT what he is worth.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape