Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 3888
-
01-31-20 09:48 #2313Senior Member

Posts: 2464That, too
Yeah. I would really like to meet that girl in the Secret Benefits ad.
Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch
[View Original Post]
Just sayin,
C3.
-
01-31-20 09:12 #2312Senior Member

Posts: 427Payments
JMIFutch, As a followup to the topic of pay sites, I think I recall reading in the moderator's postings, that down the road, this site may offer subscription services (maybe to include ad free?), and pay by bitcoin.
Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-20 06:32 #2311Senior Member

Posts: 819Agree, USASG has to make money to survive
I'm willing to be tolerant of nearly whatever they need to do here to make a buck. Remember what it was like when the site went down? This site and you mongers have saved me countless bad experiences and pointed me to many good ones, all for free. I don't belong to pay sites because I don't want that trail back to me, although I suppose visa gift cards could be used to pay. Plus, this site has 600,000 users. Talk about crowd-sourcing.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
Keep up the noble work USASG. Now if there were just a strong lobbying group out there for legalization. Maybe Krafty can fund it out of what they are going to save by not paying the GOAT what he is worth.
-
01-30-20 16:53 #2310Senior Member

Posts: 427Being In The Zone
Paulrew, In one of his 4,100+ posts, A2 recently kindly addressed your topic in the Atlanta Rants and Raves thread, starting at about post 1957. It's referred to as a new ad zone, so we have to get hip with the new lingo.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-20 01:21 #2309Senior Member

Posts: 249It will never happen again (Malden)
Typical Wednesday night and I fueling my car at the gas station at the corner of Eastern and Broadway when I see this petite girl tight leggings and cute boot heels walk into the store of the Speedway. She looked cute so with nothing else to do I wait for her to come out so I can simply get a 2nd look and then I would go home. She steps out looking all confused and walks my way. Right now I'm like WTF. She asks me if I'm going to Saugus and I was like I am now. I come to find out she was cute from afar and just ehh up close but what the hell. My SW radar popped on and I was like let's play.
She hops in and immediately begins to talk about money problems (I know where this is going). I tell ask her what she does for money and I get "A little of this and a little of that. " She immediately ask if I have $40 she can borrow and we were about to get onto Rt 1. I immediately said I don't have that much cash and I'm not into lending money to strangers but if we could come to a deal, maybe. We do the cop check thing and immediately counter with all that I had (go broke or go home) of $20 for a BJ.
In my mind I'll either have a great story or this ride will end by the townline motel. She actually was kinda cool and said "I need the cash and I like to suck dick".
I went to my teenage parking spot and got the deed done and she had her money. It was a decent 6/10 BBBJ that she didn't rush at all. As I'm taking her to her destination I ask for her digits and she comes back "Oh I don't do this on the regular, I did out of whim. ".
Who goes and meets strangers for a quick BBBJ for a 20 to satisfy a whim? But that's life. I dropped her off at a nice house in a cauldsac.
Not the way I thought my night would go. Lesson learned always have the radar on.
-
01-25-20 16:11 #2308Senior Member

Posts: 293100% agree
100% agree.
.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-20 22:14 #2307Banned Member

Posts: 600Maybe in a foreign country. Not worth losing their license for a 40 HJ.
Originally Posted by NewbieStyle
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-20 17:48 #2306Senior Member

Posts: 602Pop up ad
Hey, I get that this site needs sponsors to survive, business is business after all. But seriously, what's with the new pop up window " Better than craigslist" that takes up a quarter of the screen on the bottom? Of course we can "x" out but it comes right back upon refresh. Beyond annoying!
Ok rant over.
-
01-23-20 09:07 #2305Asshole

Posts: 968Waxing HJ
I was wondering if you, gentlemen, could recommend any waxing places where a HJ may be available. Thank you.
-
12-30-19 11:09 #2304Senior Member

Posts: 93Not Kimarie
I've been to Kimarie probably 10 times in the past two years, as recently as a couple of months ago. There is not a spinner to be found in my experience. About 3/4 of the time there is not even happiness to be found, but they do give good massages. I have only found happiness there with one woman, Lydia. She has been there for a long time, is older, not attractive, and no roaming allowed. She'll rub all in your crack and balls throughout the massage and then climb onto the table with you, sit between your legs (out of reach), and give you a handshake. I usually just go when they have a Groupon, you can get an hour for $40 and the massage is quite good. I wouldn't go out of your way though, there are much better offerings on the south shore.
Originally Posted by Inside495
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-19 18:17 #2303Regular Member

Posts: 13Did you find out
Did you ever get a response on this?
Originally Posted by Inside495
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-19 10:25 #2302Senior Member

Posts: 2121Other than the old alphabet spas and some in the Boston China Town area I have not seen a truly servicing spa that does it all. Was a strange feeling at spa a or b being in the waiting room with soccer moms and grand mothers.
Originally Posted by Inside495
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-19 09:27 #2301Senior Member

Posts: 5638 Asian Salons in Quincy and not a spinner to be found.
Originally Posted by Inside495
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-19 09:16 #2300Senior Member

Posts: 51Quincy salons with expaned menu?
Which other Qtown salons have asian salons that have (spinners) doing hair, facials, waxing, massage. Kimarie has been suggested. Any others where everything is under one roof?
-
12-22-19 15:10 #2299Senior Member

Posts: 624Internet reviews
Like all places with reviews (google, amazon.) one must read between the lines. With ThE OtheR site, I got to recognized the other reviewers' taste that was similar to mine. It was usually easy to ascertain those shilling for freebies.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



