Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,921 to 19,935 of 61397
-
02-11-20 23:47 #41477Senior Member

Posts: 97730 yo WSW Kimberly on Payson
Met her the other night around 1 am. Said she was from, I think Laurel. Said she comes up to get drugs. She gave me a weird Russian name but eventually told me her real name. Said she had an ex bf that kept haunting her about her dating. I would guess she was about 5'6, thin, A cups, dressed in clean clothes. Took me up on standard rates with tip, but complained some asking for more. Once at my spot she wasn't happy about giving a BBBJ. I could tell from the start it wasn't going to end well so I opted for a hand release. Held a good conversation but I probably wouldn't repeat. No digits, as to I didn't even ask.
-
02-11-20 21:03 #41476Senior Member

Posts: 812Leslie
Have seen her a few times, gives a decent BBBJ, not particularly enthusiastic FS and no greek. Skinny, long legs, small tits. The last time we got a room at Tim's but she smelled pretty bad, like she had been on the street a few days without a shower although she claims she stays with some guy (says not her bf) but they share a bed, so go figure. She's not bad if you cannot find anyone else better, fairly cute face.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-20 17:10 #41475Senior Member

Posts: 339Gabby in BP.
Looked TGTBT.
Short dress tall boots hair makeup done. Hotfor a non pro.
Says she dances at a club nearby looks good enough to be telling the truth.
Long brown hair skinny but healthy. Good head good attitude good kitty.
Looks new to the hood. She will get off the stroll back to a phone or will go down hill fast so better find her while its good.
Face make up looked like she was touching up mark. Girls this cute sometimes get hit by the regular girls that don't like the competition.
Got pics to post later.
-
02-11-20 17:06 #41474Senior Member

Posts: 977Leslie
She's always been cool to me, but I don't go looking for her. Nothing to special other then the long legs.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-20 10:19 #41473Senior Member

Posts: 146Here is Kiara's number
Baltimore City ask them for Kiara, let them know how long and what tile if services do you want.
Originally Posted by Stallion6439
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
02-11-20 06:18 #41472Senior Member

Posts: 261Thanks guys
I just looked her up on this site to a lot of mixed reviews Thanks for the info. Happy hunting NG.
Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-20 06:05 #41471Regular Member

Posts: 6Kiara digits
Anybody have digits for Kiara they can share?
-
02-11-20 04:05 #41470Senior Member

Posts: 883Mediocre
She's really not all that and has seen better days. MIC skills pretty average Can't DT that good. Body not very sexy. She's sweet though and likable, I'm just not paying her for mediocre services.
Originally Posted by LibidoLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-20 18:10 #41469Senior Member

Posts: 300Better hurry!
After a week they lose their enthusiasm.
Originally Posted by Baltoman
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-20 17:57 #41468Senior Member

Posts: 394Leslie
Yes, I see her walking just about every time I'm making my rounds in Brooklyn. Tall, slim, long legs, dark hair, WSW. She's been a topic of discussion many times on this site.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy1957
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-20 17:45 #41467Senior Member

Posts: 103Long legs Leslie
If you're referring to Long legs Leslie, she's been reviewed on here several times. From my past experience, her looks were better than her actual performance. Do a quick search in this forum and you'll find more info on her.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy1957
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-20 17:39 #41466Senior Member

Posts: 394Charm City Porn
I've seen a lot of the videos on this site on other sites like PornHub, etc. It looks like they've been downloaded and reposted with new captions on Charm City Porn site. A couple of my videos have showed up on this site and I didn't put them there. A lot of these girls in the videos are not in Baltimore, so don't waste your time looking for them in CHARM CITY BLTIMORE!!!
Originally Posted by Ignatius369
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-20 16:50 #41465Senior Member

Posts: 261Leslie
Has anybody ever heard of Leslie in Brooklyn on Pontiac and 6th and 5th Street.
-
02-10-20 15:41 #41464Senior Member

Posts: 289Probably not a local
Doesn't look like a SWer, more like a "amateur" porn clip that's been around the web a while and compiled on the charm city site.
Originally Posted by Baltoman
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-20 15:34 #41463Senior Member

Posts: 70Charm city porn
Not sure about the lady in the first link but the second is pornstar Charlotte Sartre and she is not to be found in our fair city.
Originally Posted by Capfun
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




