Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 395 of 546 FirstFirst ... 295 345 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 445 495 ... LastLast
Results 5,911 to 5,925 of 8176
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2266

    This guy

    Quote Originally Posted by TellMeWhy  [View Original Post]
    For me I thought Farrah was overrated in the looks department but there was no question about her service. She really made you feel like she was your girlfriend. I will be to say because of the volume of girls I've been with from the site I have had many many experiences like Farrah and in fact have had many arrangements turn into relationships. It would have to be someone that is really more of an under the radar. So I would say skyeeeeee she also goes by other names. She's beautiful she loves to spend time hanging out and she is a pleaser. I have no idea what she looks like now or how she is but at the time she was newly 18 and had a rocking body. In fact I gave her 500 the first time. After that she took less. She was really popular it was hard to get her to meet up for less than 500. I'm pretty sure she is probably not the same in the looks department 5 years doing this will put years on you but I know for a fact she's no longer difficult to schedule.
    I've tried to get Skye to bite before but definitely wasn't having it for under 5 the first time. I look back now and think I should've just pulled the trigger as an investment and went with it.

    But I've had / have some really good ones and it's all about your game and not being a scumbag or coming across as one. And finding the right timing. This past two months have been very plentiful.

  2. #2265

    Wow great question

    Quote Originally Posted by BoredAtHome99  [View Original Post]
    Which baby has come the closest to Farrah?
    For me I thought Farrah was overrated in the looks department but there was no question about her service. She really made you feel like she was your girlfriend. I will be to say because of the volume of girls I've been with from the site I have had many many experiences like Farrah and in fact have had many arrangements turn into relationships. It would have to be someone that is really more of an under the radar. So I would say skyeeeeee she also goes by other names. She's beautiful she loves to spend time hanging out and she is a pleaser. I have no idea what she looks like now or how she is but at the time she was newly 18 and had a rocking body. In fact I gave her 500 the first time. After that she took less. She was really popular it was hard to get her to meet up for less than 500. I'm pretty sure she is probably not the same in the looks department 5 years doing this will put years on you but I know for a fact she's no longer difficult to schedule.

  3. #2264

    Question for TMW

    Which baby has come the closest to Farrah?

  4. #2263

    You might have fun

    Quote Originally Posted by Firey1  [View Original Post]
    Got one setup tomorrow night for a threesome with my other SB. But I'm breaking one of my own rules. Pictures look good but she's not very well at making a conversation. I'm thinking she's going to want more once she's there to do more. Settled on 300 for a hot 20 yo college girl in a threesome. Sounds TGTBT.
    She told me she LOVES girls.

  5. #2262

    Similar possible coming for me

    Quote Originally Posted by TellMeWhy  [View Original Post]
    Sabrina5008.

    She lives in Ormond beach not orlando. I don't remember what she asked for but we agreed on 300. I get a room and then she shows up and she is super hot just like the pictures. So we have a drink and then she says that for the first time with a meet and greet she is only comfortable with us doing oral on each other and making out. I already sprung for the hotel and she is super hot so I say ok. For what it Was it was definitely a lot of fun she was very responsive and gave good head except for the finish which was no cim a deal breaker for me but I figured what the hell next time il just fuck her to finish. So I contact her back a couple weeks later and she's like yes we can do everything like last time. So I asked her but this time we are having sex and she said no. She said she is saving sex for marriage and hasn't had sex in 2 years LOL. So I offered her 400 because I've already got money invested so maybe there's a reasonable price. She absolutely berated me calling me cheap said she doesn't need to go on the site etc. She's back on LOL. So if paying 300 for oral with a hot girl is your thing go for it otherwise I think you might be looking at 1 k to get her to pull the trigger. And you won't be able to trick her she's not doing anything until she gets the money.
    Got one setup tomorrow night for a threesome with my other SB. But I'm breaking one of my own rules. Pictures look good but she's not very well at making a conversation. I'm thinking she's going to want more once she's there to do more. Settled on 300 for a hot 20 yo college girl in a threesome. Sounds TGTBT.

  6. #2261

    Beware

    Sabrina5008.

    She lives in Ormond beach not orlando. I don't remember what she asked for but we agreed on 300. I get a room and then she shows up and she is super hot just like the pictures. So we have a drink and then she says that for the first time with a meet and greet she is only comfortable with us doing oral on each other and making out. I already sprung for the hotel and she is super hot so I say ok. For what it Was it was definitely a lot of fun she was very responsive and gave good head except for the finish which was no cim a deal breaker for me but I figured what the hell next time il just fuck her to finish. So I contact her back a couple weeks later and she's like yes we can do everything like last time. So I asked her but this time we are having sex and she said no. She said she is saving sex for marriage and hasn't had sex in 2 years LOL. So I offered her 400 because I've already got money invested so maybe there's a reasonable price. She absolutely berated me calling me cheap said she doesn't need to go on the site etc. She's back on LOL. So if paying 300 for oral with a hot girl is your thing go for it otherwise I think you might be looking at 1 k to get her to pull the trigger. And you won't be able to trick her she's not doing anything until she gets the money.

  7. #2260

    Don't Kiss and Tell

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnificent787  [View Original Post]
    You're absolutely right. I do the hard word of recruiting and have made the error of sharing a few. I then get nasty PM's, threats that they are going to give out private numbers for a UTR, and otherwise really hostile posts because they can't get the rate they want or the SB / UTR won't meet them. So, I'm done with sharing. A few a. Holes ruin it. And then these clowns tell the girls they'll write a good report for a lower rate or threaten them that they're going to write a bad report if they don't get what they want. This forum needs a cleansing.
    SA is not the backpage. These are regular girls that want to have some fun and not worry about their reputations or life status. They are not on there to advertise a service. Play it smart and you will have much success.

  8. #2259

    TyeDyye1 from SA

    This one wanted 3. 5 and I countered with 2, she accepted. Her photos appear to indicate that there is some wear. She says she is 30. Does anyone have any experience with her? https://www.seeking.com/member/c28bb...7-841e9ea8f627.

  9. #2258

    You hit the nail!

    Quote Originally Posted by TungstenHP  [View Original Post]
    People PM me all the time asking for SB contact info and questions about service details. I just tell them, "You need to contact them yourself and work that out between you and the girl. ".

    All I'm doing is telling you what fishes can be caught, I'm not doing the fishing for you. Make an account, pay for membership, TALK to the girls, and work your game.

    P.S. All this talk about guys telling girls about this board is absolutely true and that's why I don't post about my SBs publically anymore. The guys outing this board are dumb as rocks thinking they're winning points with the girl for telling them about the board. What really ends up happening is the girls freak out and disappear.
    You're absolutely right. I do the hard word of recruiting and have made the error of sharing a few. I then get nasty PM's, threats that they are going to give out private numbers for a UTR, and otherwise really hostile posts because they can't get the rate they want or the SB / UTR won't meet them. So, I'm done with sharing. A few a. Holes ruin it. And then these clowns tell the girls they'll write a good report for a lower rate or threaten them that they're going to write a bad report if they don't get what they want. This forum needs a cleansing.

  10. #2257
    People PM me all the time asking for SB contact info and questions about service details. I just tell them, "You need to contact them yourself and work that out between you and the girl. ".

    All I'm doing is telling you what fishes can be caught, I'm not doing the fishing for you. Make an account, pay for membership, TALK to the girls, and work your game.

    P.S. All this talk about guys telling girls about this board is absolutely true and that's why I don't post about my SBs publically anymore. The guys outing this board are dumb as rocks thinking they're winning points with the girl for telling them about the board. What really ends up happening is the girls freak out and disappear.

  11. #2256

    There are some idiot White Knights out there

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    This is exactly why I don't provide intel. If I posted up some of my past encounters on here it would be super easy for the girl to figure out it was me who posted. I don't need that kind of drama LOL. On the post below.

    "Paisax3 didn't meet up because I changed my mind she's a little older and thicker than I like buts she's dtf for 300. ".

    Paisa quoted me 500 a few nights ago. I countered with 2 and she refused.
    I do not live in Orlando but have seen some SBs there- you guys have a very healthy supply BTW. Anyway- the JAX Sugarbaby board is VERY active and I frequent it. However, I was TOTALLY burned X 2 and basically outted to a couple SBs because some fool on that board was telling chicks to look at that site etc etc. I denied it to the SB, but that was the end of those arrangements. That's why I never share intel either. I pretty much limit my public posts to warning of scams, time-wasters, and generally those to avoid-with no details traceable back to me. Advise you all to do the same.

  12. #2255
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by TellMeWhy  [View Original Post]
    Nobody should be telling these girls about this site they aren't hookers. Per se. They also shouldn't be telling these girls someone is providing intel. Thats a good way for someone to get outed as some of these girls don't see many people and it would be easy for them to figure out the person. If I provide intel on a girl just contact her through the site like normal. Otherwise no more intel.
    This is exactly why I don't provide intel. If I posted up some of my past encounters on here it would be super easy for the girl to figure out it was me who posted. I don't need that kind of drama LOL. On the post below.

    "Paisax3 didn't meet up because I changed my mind she's a little older and thicker than I like buts she's dtf for 300. ".

    Paisa quoted me 500 a few nights ago. I countered with 2 and she refused.

  13. #2254

    Try DayUse Hotel

    Quote Originally Posted by Dumb0  [View Original Post]
    Question for why'all:

    I have a few SBs lined up and normally I take them to an AirBnB but I'm trying to get away from that.

    Where do why'all take them?

    I'm not trying to take them back to my place.
    If you can meet in the day- use DayUse Hotel- there sre usually 3-4 options in Orlando- get a nicer hotel room and not a dump for a lot less $. I've used them several times. Esp if its a gal you may be wanting to repeat with- a much nicer option.

  14. #2253
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysium  [View Original Post]
    I'm saying it's every link. Not just that one, every single one I've clicked from here always says no profile. Yes I'm logged in.
    You probable blocked, try this clear your history, create another account with different email address and see if you can open any profile.

  15. #2252
    Quote Originally Posted by Smalto59  [View Original Post]
    I don't know why you can't open it she must blocked you LOL I just open it up it's working.
    I'm saying it's every link. Not just that one, every single one I've clicked from here always says no profile. Yes I'm logged in.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape