Thread: Sugar Baby
+
Add Report
Results 5,911 to 5,925 of 8176
-
02-12-20 12:00 #2266Senior Member

Posts: 96This guy
I've tried to get Skye to bite before but definitely wasn't having it for under 5 the first time. I look back now and think I should've just pulled the trigger as an investment and went with it.
Originally Posted by TellMeWhy
[View Original Post]
But I've had / have some really good ones and it's all about your game and not being a scumbag or coming across as one. And finding the right timing. This past two months have been very plentiful.
-
02-12-20 07:19 #2265Senior Member

Posts: 299Wow great question
For me I thought Farrah was overrated in the looks department but there was no question about her service. She really made you feel like she was your girlfriend. I will be to say because of the volume of girls I've been with from the site I have had many many experiences like Farrah and in fact have had many arrangements turn into relationships. It would have to be someone that is really more of an under the radar. So I would say skyeeeeee she also goes by other names. She's beautiful she loves to spend time hanging out and she is a pleaser. I have no idea what she looks like now or how she is but at the time she was newly 18 and had a rocking body. In fact I gave her 500 the first time. After that she took less. She was really popular it was hard to get her to meet up for less than 500. I'm pretty sure she is probably not the same in the looks department 5 years doing this will put years on you but I know for a fact she's no longer difficult to schedule.
Originally Posted by BoredAtHome99
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-20 20:15 #2264Senior Member

Posts: 311Question for TMW
Which baby has come the closest to Farrah?
-
02-11-20 00:09 #2263Senior Member

Posts: 299You might have fun
She told me she LOVES girls.
Originally Posted by Firey1
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-20 15:14 #2262Senior Member

Posts: 96Similar possible coming for me
Got one setup tomorrow night for a threesome with my other SB. But I'm breaking one of my own rules. Pictures look good but she's not very well at making a conversation. I'm thinking she's going to want more once she's there to do more. Settled on 300 for a hot 20 yo college girl in a threesome. Sounds TGTBT.
Originally Posted by TellMeWhy
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-20 13:24 #2261Senior Member

Posts: 299Beware
Sabrina5008.
She lives in Ormond beach not orlando. I don't remember what she asked for but we agreed on 300. I get a room and then she shows up and she is super hot just like the pictures. So we have a drink and then she says that for the first time with a meet and greet she is only comfortable with us doing oral on each other and making out. I already sprung for the hotel and she is super hot so I say ok. For what it Was it was definitely a lot of fun she was very responsive and gave good head except for the finish which was no cim a deal breaker for me but I figured what the hell next time il just fuck her to finish. So I contact her back a couple weeks later and she's like yes we can do everything like last time. So I asked her but this time we are having sex and she said no. She said she is saving sex for marriage and hasn't had sex in 2 years LOL. So I offered her 400 because I've already got money invested so maybe there's a reasonable price. She absolutely berated me calling me cheap said she doesn't need to go on the site etc. She's back on LOL. So if paying 300 for oral with a hot girl is your thing go for it otherwise I think you might be looking at 1 k to get her to pull the trigger. And you won't be able to trick her she's not doing anything until she gets the money.
-
02-10-20 10:01 #2260Senior Member

Posts: 36Don't Kiss and Tell
SA is not the backpage. These are regular girls that want to have some fun and not worry about their reputations or life status. They are not on there to advertise a service. Play it smart and you will have much success.
Originally Posted by Magnificent787
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-20 06:54 #2259Senior Member

Posts: 108TyeDyye1 from SA
This one wanted 3. 5 and I countered with 2, she accepted. Her photos appear to indicate that there is some wear. She says she is 30. Does anyone have any experience with her? https://www.seeking.com/member/c28bb...7-841e9ea8f627.
-
02-09-20 16:49 #2258Senior Member

Posts: 74You hit the nail!
You're absolutely right. I do the hard word of recruiting and have made the error of sharing a few. I then get nasty PM's, threats that they are going to give out private numbers for a UTR, and otherwise really hostile posts because they can't get the rate they want or the SB / UTR won't meet them. So, I'm done with sharing. A few a. Holes ruin it. And then these clowns tell the girls they'll write a good report for a lower rate or threaten them that they're going to write a bad report if they don't get what they want. This forum needs a cleansing.
Originally Posted by TungstenHP
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-20 16:28 #2257Senior Member

Posts: 390People PM me all the time asking for SB contact info and questions about service details. I just tell them, "You need to contact them yourself and work that out between you and the girl. ".
All I'm doing is telling you what fishes can be caught, I'm not doing the fishing for you. Make an account, pay for membership, TALK to the girls, and work your game.
P.S. All this talk about guys telling girls about this board is absolutely true and that's why I don't post about my SBs publically anymore. The guys outing this board are dumb as rocks thinking they're winning points with the girl for telling them about the board. What really ends up happening is the girls freak out and disappear.
-
02-09-20 15:02 #2256Senior Member

Posts: 346There are some idiot White Knights out there
I do not live in Orlando but have seen some SBs there- you guys have a very healthy supply BTW. Anyway- the JAX Sugarbaby board is VERY active and I frequent it. However, I was TOTALLY burned X 2 and basically outted to a couple SBs because some fool on that board was telling chicks to look at that site etc etc. I denied it to the SB, but that was the end of those arrangements. That's why I never share intel either. I pretty much limit my public posts to warning of scams, time-wasters, and generally those to avoid-with no details traceable back to me. Advise you all to do the same.
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-20 14:03 #2255Senior Member

Posts: 1172Yep
This is exactly why I don't provide intel. If I posted up some of my past encounters on here it would be super easy for the girl to figure out it was me who posted. I don't need that kind of drama LOL. On the post below.
Originally Posted by TellMeWhy
[View Original Post]
"Paisax3 didn't meet up because I changed my mind she's a little older and thicker than I like buts she's dtf for 300. ".
Paisa quoted me 500 a few nights ago. I countered with 2 and she refused.
-
02-09-20 07:18 #2254Senior Member

Posts: 346Try DayUse Hotel
If you can meet in the day- use DayUse Hotel- there sre usually 3-4 options in Orlando- get a nicer hotel room and not a dump for a lot less $. I've used them several times. Esp if its a gal you may be wanting to repeat with- a much nicer option.
Originally Posted by Dumb0
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-20 08:14 #2253Senior Member

Posts: 202You probable blocked, try this clear your history, create another account with different email address and see if you can open any profile.
Originally Posted by Elysium
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-20 12:07 #2252Senior Member

Posts: 204I'm saying it's every link. Not just that one, every single one I've clicked from here always says no profile. Yes I'm logged in.
Originally Posted by Smalto59
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





