Thread: Sugar Baby
+
Add Report
Results 5,926 to 5,940 of 8181
-
02-09-20 15:02 #2256Senior Member

Posts: 346There are some idiot White Knights out there
I do not live in Orlando but have seen some SBs there- you guys have a very healthy supply BTW. Anyway- the JAX Sugarbaby board is VERY active and I frequent it. However, I was TOTALLY burned X 2 and basically outted to a couple SBs because some fool on that board was telling chicks to look at that site etc etc. I denied it to the SB, but that was the end of those arrangements. That's why I never share intel either. I pretty much limit my public posts to warning of scams, time-wasters, and generally those to avoid-with no details traceable back to me. Advise you all to do the same.
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-20 14:03 #2255Senior Member

Posts: 1172Yep
This is exactly why I don't provide intel. If I posted up some of my past encounters on here it would be super easy for the girl to figure out it was me who posted. I don't need that kind of drama LOL. On the post below.
Originally Posted by TellMeWhy
[View Original Post]
"Paisax3 didn't meet up because I changed my mind she's a little older and thicker than I like buts she's dtf for 300. ".
Paisa quoted me 500 a few nights ago. I countered with 2 and she refused.
-
02-09-20 07:18 #2254Senior Member

Posts: 346Try DayUse Hotel
If you can meet in the day- use DayUse Hotel- there sre usually 3-4 options in Orlando- get a nicer hotel room and not a dump for a lot less $. I've used them several times. Esp if its a gal you may be wanting to repeat with- a much nicer option.
Originally Posted by Dumb0
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-20 08:14 #2253Senior Member

Posts: 202You probable blocked, try this clear your history, create another account with different email address and see if you can open any profile.
Originally Posted by Elysium
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-20 12:07 #2252Senior Member

Posts: 204I'm saying it's every link. Not just that one, every single one I've clicked from here always says no profile. Yes I'm logged in.
Originally Posted by Smalto59
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-20 21:27 #2251Senior Member

Posts: 48Thank you for the advice.
Originally Posted by Firey1
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-20 18:25 #2250Senior Member

Posts: 96My first few times I had them meet me at a hotel room. But after some real dumpster divers of a SB I had to start meeting them for coffee or something.
Originally Posted by Dumb0
[View Original Post]
Those that I chose to go further with I had a strict no coming to my house policy. So I'd go to theirs. And let me tell you, I have been in some very very poor situations that could've ended up bad for me. But I'm a stickler for not giving a fuck when it comes to that. I walked into one SBs "house" and there was like 5 shady individuals there. Drugs and shit on the table. House was a wreck. I was respectful nice and relaxed did my deed and never saw her again. That's when I started to bring them to mine. BRING THEM. Don't give an address and drove them back to where we met. (security system, cameras and personal protection I'm hoping someone wants to come unexpected with friends).
Lesson I personally learned is meet them first and you'll be able to make a better decision as to where to do the deed.
-
02-06-20 17:54 #2249Senior Member

Posts: 202I don't know why you can't open it she must blocked you LOL I just open it up it's working.
Originally Posted by Elysium
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-20 17:48 #2248Senior Member

Posts: 217Motel 8
Lurking but when I was in S. Florida I took one to motel 8.
Originally Posted by Dumb0
[View Original Post]
Later I took them back to my place.
My buddy gets BBBJ in the parking lot where the girl works.
He also brought her back to his office.
-
02-06-20 17:19 #2247Banned Member

Posts: 522Well said
I have no problem sharing information. This is best forum available to do that. While technically all sex workers, it usually requires a different approach than Listcrawler, STG, Eros etc. For best results. I generally find members asking for numbers to be handed to them have never spent the time, money, effort working the site. If they did they would know those of us who do typically don't hand over a college sorority girl's phone number so a stranger can solicit them for sex. There is a reason these type girls are not posting on Listcrawler with specific services offered, prices and their phone number. They want to be utr. If your typical provider is a professional escort, streetwalker, or semi pro that you can just dial up for same day service, you should stick with what works best for you. If you want some of these girls that we post about spend the money, put in lots of time and effort, work your best game on there and find some hidden unicorns on there like the rest of us do. But lets all keep sharing information.
Originally Posted by BoredAtHome99
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-20 17:06 #2246Senior Member

Posts: 48Where to go?
Question for why'all:
I have a few SBs lined up and normally I take them to an AirBnB but I'm trying to get away from that.
Where do why'all take them?
I'm not trying to take them back to my place.
-
02-06-20 16:03 #2245Senior Member

Posts: 311Yes you have
You have put in way more than your fair share of ladies. I agree, you have to have more game than you would for escorts, but that's half the fun anyway. Wish I had your wallet 😂.
Originally Posted by Firey1
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-20 15:31 #2244Senior Member

Posts: 204Doing something wrong
So I must be doing something wrong because every link I click always says profile not found. Also, on the site, sorting by recent it's been many weeks since anyone in the list was active.
Originally Posted by Smalto59
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-20 11:49 #2243Senior Member

Posts: 299Keep it brief but not to brief
A general conversation for me will go with me saying hello I found your profile interesting I would be interested in working something out with you if interested please message me back. Then they usually respond with a simple hey or hi. Those are going to be work. Some respond with exactly what they are looking for. Some respond with their number to talk of the site. Those are 1 of 2 things its either a home run and its just negotiation or its someone trying to scam upfront money. If they respond with just hi I usually ask them if they have had an arrangement before and what that was like. This might give me some more intel on how to proceed. If they say they are open or have never had an sd I ask them if they are comfortable with intimacy. If they respond yes then I give them my number and tell them to text me to work something out. Don't get banned discussing sex for money its happened to me before. Use a texting app until you know they aren't crazy. After they text me or I text them I just go well my last sb I gave her such and such and we would meet up 2 or 3 times a week would that work? Usually if you are this far along it usually does work. Another thing is to look how long they have been on the site. If its been more than 6 months they know the score. Also I only go 18 to 21 but the older they are the more I think they are down its just a matter of taste.
-
02-06-20 10:37 #2242Senior Member

Posts: 96I have provided several profiles for people to work with but with that I am not one to give out personal info to get ahold of them. That gets annoying real quick. Unless I know they're a pro, sorry guys you ain't getting it. Put in the work. And believe me with some there's not a lot of work to it. But definitely if you're using SA to just find the pros, you might as well just check out stg.
Originally Posted by BoredAtHome99
[View Original Post]
This takes some patience and finesse to find exactly what you're looking for.









Reply With Quote





