Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #1445

    Honest Feedback on SA

    Hi All,

    I would really appreciate some honest feedback on SA and is it really worth monthly fee.

    Please and thank you.

  2. #1444

    Wow. Times have changed

    Things have changed. Some of these girls are amazing. If they could only figure out that a man with real money doesn't have time for the games. Is it so terrible to go to a nice dinner with a gentleman and let him get to know you a little before demanding money?

    I'm not going to pay just to chat for a few minutes, or give you $20 for a selfie. And I'm certainly not going to send $300 dollars just on the promise of meeting at a coffee shop. Stop being so gready and things would work out better for you. If you want to be a $300 an hour a call girl, do it. But stop pretending it is not prostitution. Or have the cheap, horny men ruined it for the rest of us.

  3. #1443

    Darbymilf56 on SA and WYP

    I met her couple weeks ago after seeing her on SA for sometime. Noticed today for 1st time that she is now also posting on STG, She is a cool chick and fun. Bummed to see her now posting on STG because along with some of the other things I noted at close of my review I have to wonder what road she might be on.

    Hosts at older but maintained and quiet condo area off 15/501 near Chapel Hill. Place is kinda a clutter mess from previous hoarder owner and there is one cat with typical accompanying litter box odor. She apologized for all that as I entered and said she is working getting it more presentable.

    Freshly showered, solid GFE. Cannot remember if smoker but breath was not the freshest. Not terrible but residual. I had offered and she accepted 200 for several hours. I was there little under 2 hours I think. Keep in mind this was via SA and we had traded messages and photos there, and then again via text.

    She seemed a little thinner than some of her photos. I noticed some red bumps on her stomach but not face. There was enough time lapse in texting that I almost did not follow thru, but she was very lucid while I was there. I also notice when scrolling back thru STG ads this weekend that her first ad was very early am and listed Clayton as location. She told me she used to live in Clayton, so I don't know if she was there last night or if she was not lucid when she first posted. I am mentioning all of that (and breath residual) as taken together a caveat. I was planning to schedule again as long as she is good with the terms she and I discussed via SA, but might give more thought given those things noted and after seeing the STG ad.

  4. #1442

    SA Valentines Discount

    Thanks PghGuy2005 for clarification. I did not receive email, just so happened my membership expired Feb. 13 and the promo banner appeared on my next login but when I clicked on it there was no offer dates provided. Cheers.

  5. #1441

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by PghGuy2005  [View Original Post]
    Our brothers who are SA members should have gotten an email that the sale is for this week I. E. Feb 12 - 15 ends on February 15,11:59 pm PST which means we in Raleigh have until Saturday 3 am!

    Here is the link in the email https://www.seeking.com/login?redire...gyMDg0NTExMgS2.

    The promo code appears to be VDAYEMAILGENPREV

    Happy sugaring and stay safe my brothers!
    Thank you sir for including the link and promo code.

    Safe mongering and sugaring!

  6. #1440

    For those curious

    Let me preface this by saying, I have no ties to any Sugar site, but I did the 30 day premium with a promo code before and it was so worth it. Are there scammers, bots and fakes, of course. Will there be some wanting $1 k per meet, yes. But there are many, many, hotties who are needing a little help or just needing some affection. I came away after a month, with a whole lot of UTRs, totally worth the $60!

  7. #1439

    Should have gotten an email

    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorVan  [View Original Post]
    Seeking Arrangement is offering 25% "Valentines Day" discount ($22.49 off $89.95) for 30 days of premium. I do not see an offer end date, so I have no idea if it runs beyond today.
    Our brothers who are SA members should have gotten an email that the sale is for this week I. E. Feb 12 - 15 ends on February 15,11:59 pm PST which means we in Raleigh have until Saturday 3 am!

    Here is the link in the email https://www.seeking.com/login?redire...gyMDg0NTExMgS2.

    The promo code appears to be VDAYEMAILGENPREV

    Happy sugaring and stay safe my brothers!

  8. #1438

    SA Valentines Discount

    Seeking Arrangement is offering 25% "Valentines Day" discount ($22.49 off $89.95) for 30 days of premium. I do not see an offer end date, so I have no idea if it runs beyond today.

  9. #1437

    Stroll down memory lane

    Had a little fun yesterday with a pretty Indian UNC co-ed. The hottest part for me was visiting Granville Fucking Towers for the first time in about 25 years.

    Found her on Instagram back in Summer and we stayed in touch; she seemed more into the online pics / non-IRL situation but, finally, we met last week for a little stroll down Franklin Street and lunch.

    This week she invited me over for some fun in her room. Total damage was Two packs of Juul pods, $50 Visa, $100 cash.

    She has a suite-mate (who I, somewhat awkwardly met. But they didn't seem to care and her entire suite knows the arrangement; short, cute face, athletic / thick build) who might be interested, and I'm working on her to see if she might need a nice gentleman to help her out in a similar fashion. Told her I could introduce her to a couple nice guys, potentially.

    I'll know more in a couple days. If we've DM'd before, feel free to to do so, again.

  10. #1436

    Jenny / JerseyGirlNYC scammer

    Been talking to this girl for over a week, turned out to be a scam. Can't link to her SA page because I got blocked. She approached me saying she'd be in town for a few weeks. Video chatted with her so I knew she was 'real'. But as the first date got closer she would ask for cashapp / Venmo for makeup and Uber. Refused to give in, but everything seemed to be going fine. Day of the date, she blocks all communication with me. Waste of time.

  11. #1435

    She has been reviewed on this thread

    Quote Originally Posted by OrdinaryJohn  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this girl? Reminds me of a girl I met years ago in this hobby. Massage and a little fun after but not GFE by any stretch and was pricey. Wondering if it's the same girl.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5f029...9-a906fdae1a90
    Search for "belle" and "southernbelle". I think they were positive and she may be pricey but the pics are dated and taken before child birth!

  12. #1434
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Southern Belle

    Quote Originally Posted by OrdinaryJohn  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this girl? Reminds me of a girl I met years ago in this hobby. Massage and a little fun after but not GFE by any stretch and was pricey. Wondering if it's the same girl.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5f029...9-a906fdae1a90
    Probably about a half dozen reviews on here about her. Apparently she has been around for years so maybe it was.

  13. #1433

    Southern belle?

    Any info on this girl? Reminds me of a girl I met years ago in this hobby. Massage and a little fun after but not GFE by any stretch and was pricey. Wondering if it's the same girl.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5f029...9-a906fdae1a90

  14. #1432

    Well Said

    After seeing the 18 person bust, I am going to slow my roll on a lot of it!

    Quote Originally Posted by AzBadger7  [View Original Post]
    She's texted me a few times in the past couple days saying she's looking for "normal clientele" that aren't looking to get their "buttholes sucked" LOL. Sorry you had bad luck trying to meet her. She does take her sweet ass time doing anything. Is the juice worth the squeeze? Probably not. But with the escort scene the way it is in the area right now, could do worse.

  15. #1431

    Nikki

    She's texted me a few times in the past couple days saying she's looking for "normal clientele" that aren't looking to get their "buttholes sucked" LOL. Sorry you had bad luck trying to meet her. She does take her sweet ass time doing anything. Is the juice worth the squeeze? Probably not. But with the escort scene the way it is in the area right now, could do worse.

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilDeez123  [View Original Post]
    We set up a time to meet. She was hopping in the shower and would be right over. An hour came and went, then 2, then 3. I had texted intermittently to get an update. Radio Silence. Guess she had gotten a better deal. Finally texted me back after 3 hours and I just said damn that was a long shower. She asked to come see me. Fuck that!! I had moved on to a better deal too. No time for trifling.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape