Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #1430

    Glad you had a good time, I got the runaround

    We set up a time to meet. She was hopping in the shower and would be right over. An hour came and went, then 2, then 3. I had texted intermittently to get an update. Radio Silence. Guess she had gotten a better deal. Finally texted me back after 3 hours and I just said damn that was a long shower. She asked to come see me. Fuck that!! I had moved on to a better deal too. No time for trifling.

    Quote Originally Posted by AzBadger7  [View Original Post]
    Met up with Nikki today for a day time date. Some good things, some annoying things. First things first, she's more semi-pro than sugar baby material. DTF right away so you don't have to deal with the bullshit that most of the girls on SA give off. Her phone was constantly getting texts, tinder notifications, SA notifications, etc. Originally set up the date for roughly 4 hours give or take, 2-3 sessions with greek for a small up-charge. We agreed to meet up at a sex shop to get an outfit, massage oil and small vibrator to help out with greek. Night before the date, she sends out texts indicating that she doesn't want to do greek first time with me. Fine, not a big deal but a little disappointed. We change meetup to the hotel, since greek no longer on the menu, no need for vibrator.

    Morning of the date, she texts me she's running 10-15 minutes late but that "she's on the way". She shows up an hour late. Good thing is that her pics are accurate from her SA profile, has a slim / athletic build with a toned ass. She was wearing quite a bit of makeup, but overall was pleased that the person who showed up looked like her pics. A little small talk ensued and she made some comment to the affect that she was the most reliable SB on SA. My poker face is shit, I couldn't stop my eyes from rolling after waiting on her ass for an hour. Asks about the hotel room and if I plan on staying the night. I tell her "no", and I can already see the gears turning in her head. She floats the idea of me letting her stay in the room for the night. Fuck no. She insists on going to the sex shop before getting to the fun. At this point, I'm thinking "just get naked and stop wasting time", but I agree to go. We get her an outfit and some massage oil and head back to room. 2 hours after the originally planned meet up time, we get to the fun.

    Starts off with an actually good massage with oil. Works her way from back to front, felt great. Works her way to BBBJ with attention to the boys which was good but not great, a little toothy and didn't last long enough. I got the sense that CIM wasn't an option, but YMMV. Got her out of her lingerie and she rides my face for what seemed like 10 minutes. She enjoyed my stubble and I enjoyed that she smelled good downstairs. She enjoys kissing and is pretty good at it. Put on the condom, fuck her missionary and blow in the bag.

    Afterwards, she takes over an hour to get showered and change clothes. I was just watching ESPN Super Bowl coverage, small talking with her while she was standing naked in the mirror applying makeup. Nice view and all, but I was trying to leave.

    Undecided if I'll repeat with Nikki, if only for the fact that it felt like a lot of my time was being wasted. Nice enough girl, a little immature for her age (don't mention her age or she'll freak out on you) and tested my patience. Feel free to PM if you have a question, but hope this helps out anyone thinking of seeing Nikki.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ff3a1...2-29617da8b664

  2. #1429
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    S. A.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    I hear ya! I just wanted to make sure there was not some kind of scam around it or a handler needing to I'd you at the meet. I thought this would be easier than mongering the progressionals boy was I wrong!
    The older ones pretty much are straight forward and don't make pretenses about what the site is about. Unfortunately most are not very attractive or worth the asking price. The college age ones are basically looking for money without putting out and that includes selling fake pics, cash app scams ect. Of course there are a few with a distorted opinion of what they are worth and if you want to skip a mortgage payment they would be happy to see you.

  3. #1428
    I hear ya! I just wanted to make sure there was not some kind of scam around it or a handler needing to I'd you at the meet. I thought this would be easier than mongering the progressionals boy was I wrong!

    Quote Originally Posted by YayaGogo  [View Original Post]
    Who knows why the young ones do what they do? It could be any of a number of reasons why they wouldn't want to video with someone they don't know. I always text pictures and ask the same before meeting over coffee to make sure I'm attracted to them and vice versa. The one or two times they didn't look like their pictures I apologized and said the office just called with an emergency and left. Trying to understand some of these girls would drive anyone crazy.

    Yaya.

  4. #1427
    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    Why do so many SB want you to send a pic over doing a video chat? I had a few that would not meet at the last min without sending a pic but declined snapchat facetime which of course is better than a fake or enhanced pic.
    Who knows why the young ones do what they do? It could be any of a number of reasons why they wouldn't want to video with someone they don't know. I always text pictures and ask the same before meeting over coffee to make sure I'm attracted to them and vice versa. The one or two times they didn't look like their pictures I apologized and said the office just called with an emergency and left. Trying to understand some of these girls would drive anyone crazy.

    Yaya.

  5. #1426

    Whats the deal?

    Why do so many SB want you to send a pic over doing a video chat? I had a few that would not meet at the last min without sending a pic but declined snapchat facetime which of course is better than a fake or enhanced pic.

  6. #1425
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Ip

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie1961  [View Original Post]
    Well ANY covers quite a few prepaid cards. So I'm not sure. I buy a $100 One Vanilla MC at Walmart. I register it online with a fake name a zip code I will be paying them with. Always works for me. Also make sure you are using a clean IP.
    Are you saying to use a different tablet or phone than previously?

  7. #1424

    Well

    Well ANY covers quite a few prepaid cards. So I'm not sure. I buy a $100 One Vanilla MC at Walmart. I register it online with a fake name a zip code I will be paying them with. Always works for me. Also make sure you are using a clean IP.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    Assuming any visa or MasterCard prepaid with a fake name and zip code would work? It's easy enough to get on there with a new email and username but they catch you when you upgrade.

  8. #1423

    Nikki Cecelia

    Met up with Nikki today for a day time date. Some good things, some annoying things. First things first, she's more semi-pro than sugar baby material. DTF right away so you don't have to deal with the bullshit that most of the girls on SA give off. Her phone was constantly getting texts, tinder notifications, SA notifications, etc. Originally set up the date for roughly 4 hours give or take, 2-3 sessions with greek for a small up-charge. We agreed to meet up at a sex shop to get an outfit, massage oil and small vibrator to help out with greek. Night before the date, she sends out texts indicating that she doesn't want to do greek first time with me. Fine, not a big deal but a little disappointed. We change meetup to the hotel, since greek no longer on the menu, no need for vibrator.

    Morning of the date, she texts me she's running 10-15 minutes late but that "she's on the way". She shows up an hour late. Good thing is that her pics are accurate from her SA profile, has a slim / athletic build with a toned ass. She was wearing quite a bit of makeup, but overall was pleased that the person who showed up looked like her pics. A little small talk ensued and she made some comment to the affect that she was the most reliable SB on SA. My poker face is shit, I couldn't stop my eyes from rolling after waiting on her ass for an hour. Asks about the hotel room and if I plan on staying the night. I tell her "no", and I can already see the gears turning in her head. She floats the idea of me letting her stay in the room for the night. Fuck no. She insists on going to the sex shop before getting to the fun. At this point, I'm thinking "just get naked and stop wasting time", but I agree to go. We get her an outfit and some massage oil and head back to room. 2 hours after the originally planned meet up time, we get to the fun.

    Starts off with an actually good massage with oil. Works her way from back to front, felt great. Works her way to BBBJ with attention to the boys which was good but not great, a little toothy and didn't last long enough. I got the sense that CIM wasn't an option, but YMMV. Got her out of her lingerie and she rides my face for what seemed like 10 minutes. She enjoyed my stubble and I enjoyed that she smelled good downstairs. She enjoys kissing and is pretty good at it. Put on the condom, fuck her missionary and blow in the bag.

    Afterwards, she takes over an hour to get showered and change clothes. I was just watching ESPN Super Bowl coverage, small talking with her while she was standing naked in the mirror applying makeup. Nice view and all, but I was trying to leave.

    Undecided if I'll repeat with Nikki, if only for the fact that it felt like a lot of my time was being wasted. Nice enough girl, a little immature for her age (don't mention her age or she'll freak out on you) and tested my patience. Feel free to PM if you have a question, but hope this helps out anyone thinking of seeing Nikki.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ff3a1...2-29617da8b664

  9. #1422
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Sa

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie1961  [View Original Post]
    SA if the worst for banning. When it happens to me this works. New IP, new email, new profile, new pictures. I pay with a one vanilla MC for international use. I register the card with a fake name and zip code.
    Assuming any visa or MasterCard prepaid with a fake name and zip code would work? It's easy enough to get on there with a new email and username but they catch you when you upgrade.

  10. #1421
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    Hahahaha. Yes you are too generous.
    Agreed I wouldn't really pay her anything, not my type.

  11. #1420

    Generous

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    She appears heavy set and lists her age as 45 meaning she probably is 50 and up. My counter offer would be $30 to $100 and I still would feel it's too generous.
    Hahahaha. Yes you are too generous.

  12. #1419

    When it happens to me

    SA if the worst for banning. When it happens to me this works. New IP, new email, new profile, new pictures. I pay with a one vanilla MC for international use. I register the card with a fake name and zip code.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    Been kicked off that sight so many times for really no other reason than some fat ***** reporting you for just about anything. Obviously they can track you through your own credit card but does a prepaid get you on there?

  13. #1418
    Quote Originally Posted by AzBadger7  [View Original Post]
    Had a similar texting experience with her yesterday, something just feels a little 'off' with her. Either ditzy or dyslexic, I had to confirm Thursday (not Tuesday, Tonight, or Tomorrow. She kept on mixing them up) 3-4 times. Hadn't even considered the tranny aspect, but I kinda see what you're saying.
    I didn't even bother to text after sketch messages with mixed up days and times. Similar as described and not worth the hassle.

  14. #1417
    Quote Originally Posted by DelLuv  [View Original Post]
    I have met her a few times. PM me for all the details.
    Sent you a PM.

  15. #1416
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorVan  [View Original Post]
    I saw her profile as online around 9:30 this am I shared my photos / requested her private photos, and messaged flirtatiously proposing a RTP lunch and drinks date today. Follows is the exchange. Make of it what you will:

    Her: "I live right near there so that would be perfect! Why don't you text me it's a lot easier".

    I texted several minutes later with my username, proposing (again flirtatiously) 12:00 and specific RTP location.

    45 min later I received this reply "who is this".

    Me: "apparently I have wrong number. Was trying to reach Nikki, sorry.

    Her: Oh hey! It is Nikki. I'm sorry I woke up late. Would you like to meet for drinks later today? Around 6 maybe? And some play time after if things go well?

    Me: apparently the person I messaged with on site is not the same as who is texting so I am going to need a real time selfie to know who I would be meeting.

    Head and partial upper torso selfie quickly followed. Looked kinda tranny to me. Just sayin.

    Her: Really hate when guys ask for selfies tho. FYI.

    Me: thanks. Doubt I can do this evening as I was looking for and mentioned lunch on the site and then again 12:00 in the text, but will keep the number in case another opportunity arises.

    Her: You're kind of a smart ass. I work my ass off so I slept in on my day off. And hey some people eat lunch at 3. Not interested.
    Had a similar texting experience with her yesterday, something just feels a little 'off' with her. Either ditzy or dyslexic, I had to confirm Thursday (not Tuesday, Tonight, or Tomorrow. She kept on mixing them up) 3-4 times. Hadn't even considered the tranny aspect, but I kinda see what you're saying.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape