Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #3923

    Easy fix

    Write them an email complaining about being restricted and they will lift the ban once received.

    Quote Originally Posted by Viper301  [View Original Post]
    Everything loads but I can't seem to send any messages out. Anybody else having issues? Nvm fuckers got me for spam limit? Lmao. How long am I in lockdown.

  2. #3922

    SA having issues?

    Everything loads but I can't seem to send any messages out. Anybody else having issues? Nvm fuckers got me for spam limit? Lmao. How long am I in lockdown 😂

  3. #3921

    Diamondlea. Pictures / online only, or too good to share?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/47328...e-7284ba187b56

    She's been on here for months. Much like Emorosee, (https://www.seeking.com/member/42f33...f-8f241e6a724a) and I've never heard word 1 about either on this site. Are they online only / pivs, vids, or just don't like me? I'm guessing that they are good to go, and just don't like me, and that's why no one is sharing info. If not DTF then we usually hear about it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails diamondlea.jpg‎   emorosee verify cleaned.jpg‎  

  4. #3920

    2 wyst

    Quote Originally Posted by DrTravel2015  [View Original Post]
    She looks really good. How did it go?
    You can bet if he does not post a bad review, it went well.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b0c74...3-3626a9ea553c

  5. #3919

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by RWarNmsn69  [View Original Post]
    "Profile Not Available.

    This member's profile can no longer be found. The member might have deactivated their account, been suspended, blocked you, or been blocked by you."

    She may have deactivated her profile or been suspended; I shouldn't be blocked since I've never contacted her.

    Safe mongering and sugaring!
    Interesting. Well attached is a photo. If anyone wants the number they can message me since I'm not planning on seeing her again.

    She's all bit of 4'11 so if you're not into tiny girls you won't like her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C7089BD0-BD87-4365-A3F1-638AB6FCEFB6.jpg‎  

  6. #3918

    Deactivated or Suspended?

    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier826  [View Original Post]
    So I had some time to kill before tinder dinner date.

    New profile hit her up. Says it's unavailable now so don't know if I'm just blocked.

    Seemed like pro. Was at hotel with friend who waited in lobby. Met at hotel lobby and went up to room and talked first. Said she had profile for couple days and I was first to meet her. Doubtful.

    She's short and pretty. Was my type so stayed.

    She was definitely on something. Very unmotivated and rushed. You guys are savages as you all kept blowing her phone up LOL.

    Probably would be better if she wasn't on something. Allowance was low as fair which is why I went through with it. Time to shower and get ready for dinner. Link below if it still works and I'm just blocked.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/269ae...d-bd638dde4551
    "Profile Not Available.

    This member's profile can no longer be found. The member might have deactivated their account, been suspended, blocked you, or been blocked by you."

    She may have deactivated her profile or been suspended; I shouldn't be blocked since I've never contacted her.

    Safe mongering and sugaring!

  7. #3917

    SA TEllenX3

    So I had some time to kill before tinder dinner date.

    New profile hit her up. Says it's unavailable now so don't know if I'm just blocked.

    Seemed like pro. Was at hotel with friend who waited in lobby. Met at hotel lobby and went up to room and talked first. Said she had profile for couple days and I was first to meet her. Doubtful.

    She's short and pretty. Was my type so stayed.

    She was definitely on something. Very unmotivated and rushed. You guys are savages as you all kept blowing her phone up LOL.

    Probably would be better if she wasn't on something. Allowance was low as fair which is why I went through with it. Time to shower and get ready for dinner. Link below if it still works and I'm just blocked.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/269ae...d-bd638dde4551

  8. #3916
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewestGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met this one yet? I don't like going to DC or VA due to traffic but if she's legit?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/24260...6-ea99efa776b8
    Never met but we messaged back and forth and told me her minimum ppm was $500 so I passed.

  9. #3915

    Tinder

    Yeah tinder is a challenge when you can't put your face up.

    But there are opportunities on there. Met a few off there, SB types and freebies as well.

    Takes more work and I only do the free membership, so can't see all the "likes" that I have. Kinda just kill time on there sometimes. And when you hit your like limit, it is annoying. I also keep my searches in the 18-20 something range, older than that and more likely they have 1) full time jobs (harder for me to meet), 2) want real relationship 3) looks aren't so good.

  10. #3914

    Work

    Its work like SA. At my age (58) and looks I am not getting any free 18-28 puss on there. But I am getting some running a SD profile. I use it to supplement my down time and dry spells on SA. Many not even real or local, just wanting to build their SC or IG follower count. But have found some hidden gems you will never find selling on SA and other sites. Many young college girls toying with the idea of having a SD (aka P 4 P). I set my search for 18-28 as it seems to be the sweet spot for me. If your married and / or can't risk exposure it's probably not a good option for you. I average about 2-5 news ones a month. Some I continue to see for years on and off. My gift is typically 150-250 (I'm in the Midwest) with no time limit.

    The nice part is it does not cost a penny and if you are banned you can be up and searching again if a few hours with a new free profile. Here is several I met off Tinder and Bumble.

    Quote Originally Posted by OskarM  [View Original Post]
    Tinder is awesome if:

    You are not married (I. E. You can't post a photo).

    You are decent looking.

    You don't mind losing your privacy with essentially a public photo.

    You don't mind hooking up with a woman slightly worse looking than you would want to date.

    If all three of those are true, you are golden. Easy hookups are coming your way.

    3 out of 4 still essentially golden (if you can post a decent photo).

    2 out of four you got to work a bit or if no photo you are out.

    1 out of four you are back to SA or in for a long slog spelt of dry farming.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sccfv.jpg‎   djdjv.jpg‎   ejdnc.jpg‎   GJYJmZMQ.jpg‎   ahdjc.jpg‎  

    eddcv.jpg‎   essdc.jpg‎  

  11. #3913

    True

    Quote Originally Posted by OskarM  [View Original Post]
    Tinder is awesome if:

    You are not married (I. E. You can't post a photo).

    You are decent looking.

    You don't mind losing your privacy with essentially a public photo.

    You don't mind hooking up with a woman slightly worse looking than you would want to date.

    If all three of those are true, you are golden. Easy hookups are coming your way.

    3 out of 4 still essentially golden (if you can post a decent photo).

    2 out of four you got to work a bit or if no photo you are out.

    1 out of four you are back to SA or in for a long slog spelt of dry farming.
    Meeting a different one tonight. So wish me luck.

    I don't have a photo up. Just a picture of my corgi lmao and getting all the hits.

  12. #3912

    Anyone Met Her?

    Anyone met this one yet? I don't like going to DC or VA due to traffic but if she's legit?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/24260...6-ea99efa776b8

  13. #3911
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier826  [View Original Post]
    With SA have a lot of flakes I recently created a profile on Tinder.

    Met someone local last night for drinks. Went back to her place. Easy and no allowance.

    Just curious if anyone else is using Tinder just to find girls who are dtf as well with any luck.
    Tinder is awesome if:

    You are not married (I. E. You can't post a photo).

    You are decent looking.

    You don't mind losing your privacy with essentially a public photo.

    You don't mind hooking up with a woman slightly worse looking than you would want to date.

    If all three of those are true, you are golden. Easy hookups are coming your way.

    3 out of 4 still essentially golden (if you can post a decent photo).

    2 out of four you got to work a bit or if no photo you are out.

    1 out of four you are back to SA or in for a long slog spelt of dry farming.

  14. #3910

    I just put one up

    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier826  [View Original Post]
    With SA have a lot of flakes I recently created a profile on Tinder.

    Met someone local last night for drinks. Went back to her place. Easy and no allowance.

    Just curious if anyone else is using Tinder just to find girls who are dtf as well with any luck.
    I just put one up a met a school teacher haven't hooked up yet.

  15. #3909

    She never showed.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrTravel2015  [View Original Post]
    She looks really good. How did it go?
    Waited at the bar, ordered a drink. She was a no show.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape