Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11748

    Redhead

    Quote Originally Posted by Rounded25  [View Original Post]
    A previous post suggested it was a gentleman. The post said he jumped out of the bathroom and yelled GTFO.
    Man I would have loved to ravage her when she was that cute sexy redhead in those pics! I'm sure that pussy is ripped to shreds and the tone in her body is long gone!

  2. #11747

    Suspicion Confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by Insidioso  [View Original Post]

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...cago/44992531/

    She quoted me at. 8 for qv, 1. 2 for hhr, BBBJ and cfs for both. Yes it's her in the pics maybe from a couple years ago. Nice body, albeit with semi-saggy B cups. On the plus side, she gave one of the better BJ's I've had in awhile. However, like I said, the hotell is really crummy and it was in a pretty crappy neighborhood. Also, her interaction was pretty mechanical and business-like. Then afterwards, she wouldn't let me clean up in the bathroom, because "girlfriend" was in there. I asked if her girlfriend works too, and she said no. Something tells me that it wasn't a "girlfriend" in there, so I was happy to GTFO of there.
    A previous post suggested it was a gentleman. The post said he jumped out of the bathroom and yelled GTFO.

  3. #11746

    ISO info Ivy Guerra aka Ivy Havana

    https://www.slixa.com/illinois/chicago/ivy-guerra

    https://tryst.link/escort/ivy-havana

    Talked her into a more affordable hhr visit at her pad near LSD and Addison. PMs are obviously fine. Thanks!!

  4. #11745

    Kennedy

    Quote Originally Posted by SAnderson75  [View Original Post]
    I saw Kennedy about 2 years ago. Really under the radar, hidden gem. Fake tits, great body, loves to bring toys in, very selective but not too deep of screening. She has a place downtown, but I saw her in Schaumburg. If you search the threads you'll find reviews on her 2+ years ago. She doesn't have a lot of miles on her, but she's been in the game for awhile. Great girl, prices high, but worth it. She loves back door love too.

    Edit - Man, looking at her new website and Twitter reminded me of that tiny little body.. I might have to partake now. Thanks for the reminder
    Yes she loves anal and loves to rim. Nice girl Bad tit job. Downtown in call is creepy. It was several years ago so maybe some home improvement.

  5. #11744
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Dam that's a lot of driving if you first went to Schaumburg and then ended up in Cicero.

    Quote Originally Posted by Insidioso  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday I tried to see this girl at an upscale hotel in Schaumburg:

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...cago/44970851/

    She quoted me at 1. 2 for qv. She asked for a d*ck pic verification, which I was fine with. When I got to the room, she was a bit thicker than advertised. Not in a bad way, mind you, but she just wasn't my type. I told her never mind, but thank you, and she was totally cool with it.

    She was sharing the room with another girl who said her name was Brooke. Brooke had a similar build. Whereas the first girl was friendly and smiling, Brooke was a bit more aggressive. She rather firmly asked, "You want to see me? So loudly that the first girl had to shush her. Thicker girls aren't my thing, so I passed on her as well.

    On my way out, I texted another girl, Jessica, that I had been communicating with as a backup, who happened to have given me the same address as the first girl (she quoted me the same 1. 2 for qv rate):

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...cago/44990348/

    Funny thing was, she never responded further. I kind of wonder if Brooke was actually Jessica.

    So after passing on two girls, I ended up seeing this ginger in a really crummy hotel in Cicero:

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...cago/44992531/

    She quoted me at. 8 for qv, 1. 2 for hhr, BBBJ and cfs for both. Yes it's her in the pics maybe from a couple years ago. Nice body, albeit with semi-saggy B cups. On the plus side, she gave one of the better BJ's I've had in awhile. However, like I said, the hotell is really crummy and it was in a pretty crappy neighborhood. Also, her interaction was pretty mechanical and business-like. Then afterwards, she wouldn't let me clean up in the bathroom, because "girlfriend" was in there. I asked if her girlfriend works too, and she said no. Something tells me that it wasn't a "girlfriend" in there, so I was happy to GTFO of there.

  6. #11743

    Saturday Adventures

    Yesterday I tried to see this girl at an upscale hotel in Schaumburg:

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...cago/44970851/

    She quoted me at 1. 2 for qv. She asked for a d*ck pic verification, which I was fine with. When I got to the room, she was a bit thicker than advertised. Not in a bad way, mind you, but she just wasn't my type. I told her never mind, but thank you, and she was totally cool with it.

    She was sharing the room with another girl who said her name was Brooke. Brooke had a similar build. Whereas the first girl was friendly and smiling, Brooke was a bit more aggressive. She rather firmly asked, "You want to see me? So loudly that the first girl had to shush her. Thicker girls aren't my thing, so I passed on her as well.

    On my way out, I texted another girl, Jessica, that I had been communicating with as a backup, who happened to have given me the same address as the first girl (she quoted me the same 1. 2 for qv rate):

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...cago/44990348/

    Funny thing was, she never responded further. I kind of wonder if Brooke was actually Jessica.

    So after passing on two girls, I ended up seeing this ginger in a really crummy hotel in Cicero:

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...cago/44992531/

    She quoted me at. 8 for qv, 1. 2 for hhr, BBBJ and cfs for both. Yes it's her in the pics maybe from a couple years ago. Nice body, albeit with semi-saggy B cups. On the plus side, she gave one of the better BJ's I've had in awhile. However, like I said, the hotell is really crummy and it was in a pretty crappy neighborhood. Also, her interaction was pretty mechanical and business-like. Then afterwards, she wouldn't let me clean up in the bathroom, because "girlfriend" was in there. I asked if her girlfriend works too, and she said no. Something tells me that it wasn't a "girlfriend" in there, so I was happy to GTFO of there.

  7. #11742
    Quote Originally Posted by Riina  [View Original Post]
    Is it back? I accessed it through my normal browser.

    Also, I received an email from Girl Next Door Chicago. Is this the original owner of EEC?
    Yes. I received an email from the site about a week ago saying that US members are able to access it again. All of my reviews were up just like I remember them. I lost the habit of using it after the ban so it'll take time for me to remember it's back.

  8. #11741
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1676

    The Other Site

    Is it back? I accessed it through my normal browser.

    Also, I received an email from Girl Next Door Chicago. Is this the original owner of EEC?

  9. #11740

    Be Cautious

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedorro  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried this beauty in Schaumburg?

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....cago/44915370/
    I would definitely say be cautious with this one if you're going to TOFTT. She had a bunch of posts from before February 7th with comments that suggested she might be a scam, and she even posted a review for herself (she forgot to log out before doing so, and the review was from her own username LOL).

  10. #11739

    "Megan"

    Quote Originally Posted by SGlider  [View Original Post]
    I saw a couple of guys on the Mt Prospect thread talking about this Megan:

    https://illinois.bedpage.com/Escorts...a/9402654.html

    Called her up and she ended up directing me towards the Adult Boutique jack shack on Lake Street in Roselle. I took off once I realized what this was. In hindsight I should have seen the red flags on the way over there (low cost and general direction). Oh well- Just a head's up in case anyone else is looking at her.
    Just to save anyone else the hassle, I'm 99% sure this girl lives on the East coast. She's a girl that went viral on IG for a booty pic she posted. Then she created an onlyfans. These are all stolen photos. I follow her on Snapchat. She's def not a pro. Fake photos. Fake ad.

  11. #11738

    Sylvia

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/7981686

    The pictures are accurate. She gets an 8 out of 10 in lone review on TER.

  12. #11737

    Jessica

    Anyone seen Jessica? I may TOFTT on this one:

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...cago/44964958/

  13. #11736

    Sierra

    Quote Originally Posted by Insidioso  [View Original Post]
    (sigh) thanks for the intel.
    She quoted me at 200 for 30 min. Then I politely asked her for a real, non-Instagram pic. Dead silence since then.

  14. #11735

    Jack Shack Megan on Lake Street

    I saw a couple of guys on the Mt Prospect thread talking about this Megan:

    https://illinois.bedpage.com/Escorts...a/9402654.html

    Called her up and she ended up directing me towards the Adult Boutique jack shack on Lake Street in Roselle. I took off once I realized what this was. In hindsight I should have seen the red flags on the way over there (low cost and general direction). Oh well- Just a head's up in case anyone else is looking at her.

  15. #11734
    I came across "Amelia" on adultsearch. 312 number, blonde with enhanced breasts, lots of tattoos (heart on chest, pot leaf under tits). Google search reveals a TON of images of definitely the same person, going back as far as 2015 with different names in the ads, but a few different city locations.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1429624

    No response yet on the text, but someone has to have seen her before? Previous names Amelia, Bunny, Angel.

    Old ads:

    https://escortindex.com/search?searc...5&city=chicago

    https://escortindex.com/ad/chicago/3...-2905/5/561755

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape