Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,211 to 15,225 of 26928
-
02-07-20 12:00 #11718Senior Member

Posts: 161I saw Kennedy about 2 years ago. Really under the radar, hidden gem. Fake tits, great body, loves to bring toys in, very selective but not too deep of screening. She has a place downtown, but I saw her in Schaumburg. If you search the threads you'll find reviews on her 2+ years ago. She doesn't have a lot of miles on her, but she's been in the game for awhile. Great girl, prices high, but worth it. She loves back door love too.
Originally Posted by Piper672
[View Original Post]
Edit - Man, looking at her new website and Twitter reminded me of that tiny little body.. I might have to partake now. Thanks for the reminder
-
02-07-20 09:55 #11717Regular Member

Posts: 3Saw Kennedy a few years ago, back when her availability was a bit more open. She is gorgeous and has tattoos, which are blurred out in her pics. It was definitely a fun time and she was very into Greek.
Originally Posted by Piper672
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-20 09:54 #11716Senior Member

Posts: 286Kennedy
Was also considering Kennedy, she has a stellar TER review.
Originally Posted by Piper672
[View Original Post]
I've seen Kennedy she is enthusiastic and really into it. I don't remember specifics about her face but she does ham manmades which is a turnoff for me. But the time with her made it not matter. She seems to love Greek if you are into that.
-
02-07-20 03:36 #11715Senior Member

Posts: 1438Are you looking for a girl to fuck or to spend an hour with self absorbed divas who's sites look more like an autobiography than an escort ad?
Originally Posted by Piper672
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-20 01:38 #11714Senior Member

Posts: 131Anyone seen Jules or Kennedy?
https://tryst.link/escort/jules-grey
She looks hawt, TER is still newish again so not many recent reviews, hoping for info before jumping on this.
Was also considering Kennedy, she has a stellar TER review
https://www.thekcexperience.net
But you can't see full face shot which is sometimes a dealbreaker (plus VERY limited availability).
-
02-06-20 21:46 #11713Senior Member

Posts: 1172Re: Naomi
I distinctly remember somebody here went to see a girl who used those pics, and it was a different girl. In spite of lots of comments on LC that the pics were real. This post was about girl using those pics, I remember well, she was near me and I was *very* interested until I heard that.
Originally Posted by Layne123
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4395002
-
02-06-20 18:35 #11712Obvious Troll and bullshitter, you should add me to your ignore list. I will never post anything of value.

Posts: 144Another black girl who claims to be a Latina when clearly it's obvious she black.
Originally Posted by Layne123
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-20 17:16 #11711Senior Member

Posts: 222Naomi
Searched. Found nada.
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...cago/44814233/
-
02-06-20 17:01 #11710Obvious Troll and bullshitter, you should add me to your ignore list. I will never post anything of value.

Posts: 144Did you stop hitting it because her stomach got fat?
Originally Posted by TitSucker
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-20 16:23 #11709Senior Member

Posts: 204Savanna
She probably lets me as I'm a long time customer. But she doesn't do anal at all!
Originally Posted by NiggGuy1982
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-20 15:06 #11708Senior Member

Posts: 86Couldn't tell you. Sorry.
Originally Posted by SAnderson75
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-20 15:00 #11707Senior Member

Posts: 161When you say 3 weeks. Hopefully after 2/20? I'm coming into town for business, would love to see her.
Originally Posted by Jason750
[View Original Post]
Edit: I talked to her.. guess she's leaving before then, damn. She was right up my alley too
-
02-06-20 14:37 #11706Senior Member

Posts: 216Can anyone confirm if this current woman is or is not the same woman that was previously here under the name of Monia? Their photos look similar so I'm inclined to say yes but my experience with Monia was lackluster performance wise in contrast to these new reports. If it is the same woman, I'll take a pass on a second round.
Originally Posted by Jason750;4649799[URL
https://escortindex.com/ad/chicago/7...1751/2/3721960
-
02-06-20 14:04 #11705Regular Member

Posts: 12Jaeda
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...9/019172444740
Visiting Chicago for work and lone behold my ATF in Milwaukee contacts me and says she's in Chicago for a few days.
Say no more. I told her to come visit ASAP. Surprisingly she was prompt to get back to me (normally patience and persistence is needed when texting her).
She arrived with sweatpants, a hoodie and chuck taylors. Looking stunning and tan we hit it off right away.
We shoot the shit (she's intelligent and can hold a conversation, unlike others) and catch up for a bit then she takes off her hoodie and like usually she's not wearing a bra. She asks me if I have anything to drink and I told her to check the fridge. She grabs a soda and comes back to me and tells me to hold her soda. Okay. Selfishly I take a sip and notice she's un zipping my pants. With no hesitation she grabs me and goes head first. I can feel the back of her throat. Holy shit, she was not only thirsty but hungry too.
I make her stop before I lose it. Sitting on the couch, ready for liftoff she stands up and pulls her sweats down, and starts shaking her ass (love her ass). Grabbed her hips, pulled her towards me and she sat down in my lap. She starts bouncing reverse cowgirl, what a beautiful view to see.
I will repeat for as long as she's here. She's the unicorn, the gem, the one we all search for.
Cheers,
Mack.
-
02-06-20 11:07 #11704Regular Member

Posts: 23Savanna
Thanks. I saw that. I passed before cause of timing issues.
Originally Posted by NiggGuy1982
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




