Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 91 to 105 of 145
-
07-22-19 16:27 #55Senior Member

Posts: 226MeKaylee
Have seen MeKaylee.
http://monroe.skipthegames.com/femal...x/667164274967
She has a banging bootie and I pounded it for all it's worth and held on for dear life because that girl knows how to fuck.
-
07-22-19 16:19 #54Senior Member

Posts: 226Jade is now the big star provider.
I spoke with her recently and she has become full of herself and her "STAR" status. Websites, porn videos, the whole nine yards. And the forum fiasco in Toledo with the monger "white knighting " her was a laugh. Where I come from she'd be called a "big fish in a small pond".
Originally Posted by DetroitWill
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-19 15:38 #53Senior Member

Posts: 610Busy
Orginally her hh rates were 80. Now 120.
Originally Posted by Ackson13
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-19 09:27 #52Senior Member

Posts: 255MeKaylee
MeKaylee.
http://monroe.skipthegames.com/femal...x/667164274967
Went and visited with MeKaylee recently. Everything Bosco said is confirmed. I don't really have much to add.
Great girl. Loves sex. Very enthusiastic. Fun time and priced right.
I will repeat.
-
05-23-19 21:35 #51Senior Member

Posts: 135Provder in Monroe. Not too bad
Found this one.
http://monroe.skipthegames.com/femal...a/782638867899
Pic's are accurate, very nice lady (35 ish). Operates out of her house in a safe (nice neighborhood) area in Monroe (not too far from I-75) House has a bit of a smoke smell, but not too bad (could not smell it on my close after I left).
May or may not see again, price was fair ($80 for short stay) Very nice personality, not the "hardened tough girl type".
PM if you want some of the details.
-
05-02-19 23:05 #50Banned Member

Posts: 316TOFTT and very glad I did.
Worth the drive. Totally the girl in the pictures, actually looks younger in person. Very nice body. Very shy, kind of cute how shy she was. Great session, was actually thinking about hitting the ATM and going for another hour during the session, but I am old. She is by far one of the best I have seen, no faking, she enjoys it to. Nice apartment, clean, I don't think Dundee has a bad area. No indication of any drugs. Just trying to stay ahead of the bills and buy a car. Preformed very well, everything the ad states. Reasonable rate, I won't quote it, as she says it goes up if she gets really busy, which I think she will. I'm grandfathered in on my rate, because I told her I would review her and she would probably get busy. She did forget to tell me to bring my own swimwear, but I was a boy scout, so we were good! Looking forward to seeing her next week!
http://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/fe...c/945951726530
https://adriddle3.wixsite.com/jadedsweetheart1324
-
04-07-19 15:04 #49Senior Member

Posts: 209Hotttt stuff!
Hey guys, just wanted to ad a quick review about this amazing chick, she is totally awesome, she will satisfy your every desire and leave you wanting more, check her out and you will be happy you did!
I have added a few of her ads as a reference, she is a good one:
http://monroe.skipthegames.com/femal...d/559681330609
http://monroe.skipthegames.com/femal...i/323081580367
http://monroe.skipthegames.com/femal...o/024723807630
http://monroe.skipthegames.com/femal...h/345913435148
http://monroe.skipthegames.com/femal...e/475945605937
Give her a try, she will make sure you leave happy!
-
03-29-19 22:21 #48Senior Member

Posts: 301Is it so bad that Cats start fighting when she walks by?
Originally Posted by Rhf69
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-19 06:02 #47Senior Member

Posts: 209No Name Nasty is back
Beware of this one she is bad news and has very bad hygiene issues down below.
http://monroe.skipthegames.com/femal...m/030146285018
-
02-27-19 00:39 #46Senior Member

Posts: 312No but
Reached out once but no partake. Want 4 bones, nah, variety for muah. Killer looking body, needs some fresh pics updated. Maybe hers are from a few months ago. Take one for the team and review. PM me if you like with some minor details would be cool and maybe I'll reconsider. A7 D.
Originally Posted by Polaris900
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-19 19:00 #45Senior Member

Posts: 479Lealah
http://monroe.skipthegames.com/femal...h/973486659006
Originally Posted by Bozz199
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-19 08:11 #44Senior Member

Posts: 657Brielle Rose's
Good Morning has anyone here tried Ms Briellle Rose? Look's nice and tight fresh Just wondering may see if she'll meet up.
-
02-26-19 05:45 #43Senior Member

Posts: 390Lealah
I can't find the link. Got one? Thanks.
Originally Posted by XirCom
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-19 05:24 #42Senior Member

Posts: 479Lealah
Nice report, link please. oops, sorry, I found it.
Originally Posted by Detroit1
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-19 22:23 #41Senior Member

Posts: 610Simple
Warned.
Originally Posted by Detroit1
[View Original Post]
You.











Reply With Quote





