Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 420 of 542 FirstFirst ... 320 370 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 470 520 ... LastLast
Results 6,286 to 6,300 of 8120
Come Relax With Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1835
    Quote Originally Posted by PoopSnicker  [View Original Post]

    The number that called me was from the Pima County Sheriffs Facility
    That was not the PCSO.

  2. #1834
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertDD  [View Original Post]
    Toftt recently (that or I just didn't do a ton of research) and paid a visit to Lille.

    http://tucson.skipthegames.com/femal...a/917122891138

    I should have went with my initial gut reaction and walked when I saw pics were a few dozen lbs ago. There has to be some modicum of attraction there for me not to feel like I wasted money and if that's lacking, there has to be some initiative and work put in on the girl's behalf to make up for that. She is easy going, responded quickly, and cheap, so she's got that going for her, . 8 for a non- clock watching hhr.

    If that's all that is important to you, go for it. But otherwise, Pass.
    I am sorry to hear that Mr. DD. It just grinds my gears when I providers main job is to sell her self by looking good and providing quality service (that's your main job, how fucking hard is that?) and they don't give shit about their appearance or service. You main job is to look sexy, attractive, clean, and provide quality meetings as you are selling your body and persona. But no, all you want is money for drugs alcohol and get as fat as you can and still think that guys will pay top dollar for a fat girl that provides shitty services. If I were to do the same at my job I would be fire even if I am an independent contractor no one would want to hire me as reputation travels quick.

  3. #1833
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyFolker  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? I texted her and asked if she'd be available in the afternoon, then when I got off of work and texted her she didn't respond. I ended up calling several hours later and she answered but it sounded like I woke her from her slumber, she mumbled something then hung up. Then she text me No not available, I'm sorry. So I called her the next day and she was surprised the ad was still up. Even so she hasn't bothered to take the ad down. I'm assuming she's a dancer at TDs simply because of the location she posts. Has anyone actually seen this girl? Something about her is so damn hot.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...t/474912166782
    So I hooked up with this girl today. She's fine as hell, but she's on something for sure, she seems really paranoid, maybe I got her on an off day. She's still fun and like I said OMG she's fine as hell.

  4. #1832
    Quote Originally Posted by Fffrrr  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried out Danni? https://www.adultlook.com/p/3092824.

    She looks great.
    I've seen her several times, she's great.

  5. #1831
    Toftt recently (that or I just didn't do a ton of research) and paid a visit to Lille.

    http://tucson.skipthegames.com/femal...a/917122891138

    I should have went with my initial gut reaction and walked when I saw pics were a few dozen lbs ago. There has to be some modicum of attraction there for me not to feel like I wasted money and if that's lacking, there has to be some initiative and work put in on the girl's behalf to make up for that. She is easy going, responded quickly, and cheap, so she's got that going for her, . 8 for a non- clock watching hhr.

    If that's all that is important to you, go for it. But otherwise, Pass.

  6. #1830

    RE: Is This Gail

    Quote Originally Posted by DucatiPilot  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that is Gail.
    Thanks for the positive I'd brother. And thanks to those that PM'd me also. I really appreciate it guys.

    I did text and setup an appointment for later that night and when I was ready to head her way she ghosted me. I have texted several times since an get nothing. I am done with her now unless I ever get lucky enough to see her on a stroll like others have here. I had high hopes when a few people were comparing her to NL, but NL was one of the most reliable providers ever, so I already don't think she will ever live up to the high standard that NL set.

    ILH.

  7. #1829
    Anyone tried out Danni? https://www.adultlook.com/p/3092824.

    She looks great.

  8. #1828

    9 Spa

    Any feedback on KiKi, about 30-40, a little glassy eyed, slim and exotically pretty with a nice rack. Looks a bit like a user, but very hot!

  9. #1827

    RE: LEO Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by PoopSnicker  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cson/44843840/

    The number that called me was from the Pima County Sheriffs Facility off Kino. A sheriff did Answer when I called back. With a phone number anybody's address can be located on the web. Very, very strange.
    I agree that it was not the actual LEO calling and that ad does look fake at first glance so it probably is just a scam trying to scare you into giving them money or something stupid.

    It is actually pretty easy to spoof the number that shows up on your Caller-I'd and many scammers do just that. For example, the Apple scam calls I was getting a couple months ago had one of Apples actual numbers and when I called back, (to mess with the scammer) it went to Apple and they had a recording stating that they will never ask for personal info over the phone and that currently scammers where using that number to get your personal info and not to fall for it. The second sign is that LEO would never give away a sting by calling you back and identifying themselves when they know that they do not have anything to charge you with. They spend a ton of time, effort and tax payer money on stings and they wouldn't potentially risk blowing that to call back someone that did not follow through when they have plenty of dip shits that will actually schedule an appointment, show up and get arrested. I would not be worried about it at all.

    ILH.

  10. #1826
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvHead  [View Original Post]
    Hey DucatiPilot,

    This was posted in the SW section. Is this the Gail you saw? I tried to match the photo by tattoos, but the pic you posted is of the opposite side and neither provider looks like she has any there. Would be great if you can either confirm or deny this.

    Thanks in advance brother.

    ILH.
    Yes, that is Gail.

  11. #1825

    Follow up

    Quote Originally Posted by DesertDD  [View Original Post]
    Always good advice to be careful but this, to me, would not pass the sniff test for actual LEO behavior. Why would they call you? And what exactly would they do with any info they obtain? And how would they know your actual physical location?

    Sounds more like a scammer.

    And can you share the link to the ad?
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cson/44843840/

    The number that called me was from the Pima County Sheriffs Facility off Kino. A sheriff did Answer when I called back. With a phone number anybody's address can be located on the web. Very, very strange.

  12. #1824
    Quote Originally Posted by PoopSnicker  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday I texted a escort I saw on escort alligator. Her number had a 628 area (usually a scam). I inquired about rate and location. She texted back her location after about 10 minutes. Amazingly, it was about 3 minutes from my house. My radar went way up. I decided the risk wasnt worth it. 3 hours later I get a call from Pima County Sheriff office. The po po gives his name and asks me how I am doing? I responded Nunya and hung up. Escorts are too risky and usually the pic is 20 year's old or fake.

    Be careful!
    Always good advice to be careful but this, to me, would not pass the sniff test for actual LEO behavior. Why would they call you? And what exactly would they do with any info they obtain? And how would they know your actual physical location?

    Sounds more like a scammer.

    And can you share the link to the ad?

  13. #1823
    Quote Originally Posted by PoopSnicker  [View Original Post]
    3 hours later I get a call from Pima County Sheriff office. The po po gives his name and asks me how I am doing?
    That was not the PCSO.

  14. #1822

    Po Po Running A Sting?

    Yesterday I texted a escort I saw on escort alligator. Her number had a 628 area (usually a scam). I inquired about rate and location. She texted back her location after about 10 minutes. Amazingly, it was about 3 minutes from my house. My radar went way up. I decided the risk wasnt worth it. 3 hours later I get a call from Pima County Sheriff office. The po po gives his name and asks me how I am doing? I responded Nunya and hung up. Escorts are too risky and usually the pic is 20 year's old or fake.

    Be careful!

  15. #1821

    Gail

    Sounds familiar! Too bad. She could have been the new Nicole.

    Quote Originally Posted by MmmGood  [View Original Post]
    To bad she is not easy to get a hold of or find. I tried her multiple numbers. Finally got a response from the number in the ad. I must've caught her at the wrong time bc she was texting me like I pissed her off and said she was going out of state then coming back. I tried her back and now it's the "wrong" number. Oh well, I don't know who upset her but I got the short end of that one, I'm already disappointed. Wish you gents luck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape