Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,286 to 6,300 of 8120
-
02-09-20 12:01 #1835Senior Member

Posts: 419That was not the PCSO.
Originally Posted by PoopSnicker
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-20 23:22 #1834Senior Member

Posts: 217I am sorry to hear that Mr. DD. It just grinds my gears when I providers main job is to sell her self by looking good and providing quality service (that's your main job, how fucking hard is that?) and they don't give shit about their appearance or service. You main job is to look sexy, attractive, clean, and provide quality meetings as you are selling your body and persona. But no, all you want is money for drugs alcohol and get as fat as you can and still think that guys will pay top dollar for a fat girl that provides shitty services. If I were to do the same at my job I would be fire even if I am an independent contractor no one would want to hire me as reputation travels quick.
Originally Posted by DesertDD
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-20 21:36 #1833Senior Member

Posts: 114So I hooked up with this girl today. She's fine as hell, but she's on something for sure, she seems really paranoid, maybe I got her on an off day. She's still fun and like I said OMG she's fine as hell.
Originally Posted by RoyFolker
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-20 21:34 #1832Senior Member

Posts: 114I've seen her several times, she's great.
Originally Posted by Fffrrr
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-20 18:59 #1831Senior Member

Posts: 85Toftt recently (that or I just didn't do a ton of research) and paid a visit to Lille.
http://tucson.skipthegames.com/femal...a/917122891138
I should have went with my initial gut reaction and walked when I saw pics were a few dozen lbs ago. There has to be some modicum of attraction there for me not to feel like I wasted money and if that's lacking, there has to be some initiative and work put in on the girl's behalf to make up for that. She is easy going, responded quickly, and cheap, so she's got that going for her, . 8 for a non- clock watching hhr.
If that's all that is important to you, go for it. But otherwise, Pass.
-
02-08-20 03:24 #1830Senior Member

Posts: 829RE: Is This Gail
Thanks for the positive I'd brother. And thanks to those that PM'd me also. I really appreciate it guys.
Originally Posted by DucatiPilot
[View Original Post]
I did text and setup an appointment for later that night and when I was ready to head her way she ghosted me. I have texted several times since an get nothing. I am done with her now unless I ever get lucky enough to see her on a stroll like others have here. I had high hopes when a few people were comparing her to NL, but NL was one of the most reliable providers ever, so I already don't think she will ever live up to the high standard that NL set.
ILH.
-
02-08-20 02:56 #1829Senior Member

Posts: 41Anyone tried out Danni? https://www.adultlook.com/p/3092824.
She looks great.
-
02-07-20 19:00 #1828Regular Member

Posts: 119 Spa
Any feedback on KiKi, about 30-40, a little glassy eyed, slim and exotically pretty with a nice rack. Looks a bit like a user, but very hot!
-
02-07-20 18:08 #1827Senior Member

Posts: 829RE: LEO Scam
I agree that it was not the actual LEO calling and that ad does look fake at first glance so it probably is just a scam trying to scare you into giving them money or something stupid.
Originally Posted by PoopSnicker
[View Original Post]
It is actually pretty easy to spoof the number that shows up on your Caller-I'd and many scammers do just that. For example, the Apple scam calls I was getting a couple months ago had one of Apples actual numbers and when I called back, (to mess with the scammer) it went to Apple and they had a recording stating that they will never ask for personal info over the phone and that currently scammers where using that number to get your personal info and not to fall for it. The second sign is that LEO would never give away a sting by calling you back and identifying themselves when they know that they do not have anything to charge you with. They spend a ton of time, effort and tax payer money on stings and they wouldn't potentially risk blowing that to call back someone that did not follow through when they have plenty of dip shits that will actually schedule an appointment, show up and get arrested. I would not be worried about it at all.
ILH.
-
02-07-20 17:45 #1826Senior Member

Posts: 407Yes, that is Gail.
Originally Posted by ILuvHead
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-20 14:03 #1825Senior Member

Posts: 245Follow up
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cson/44843840/
Originally Posted by DesertDD
[View Original Post]
The number that called me was from the Pima County Sheriffs Facility off Kino. A sheriff did Answer when I called back. With a phone number anybody's address can be located on the web. Very, very strange.
-
02-07-20 13:29 #1824Senior Member

Posts: 85Always good advice to be careful but this, to me, would not pass the sniff test for actual LEO behavior. Why would they call you? And what exactly would they do with any info they obtain? And how would they know your actual physical location?
Originally Posted by PoopSnicker
[View Original Post]
Sounds more like a scammer.
And can you share the link to the ad?
-
02-07-20 12:25 #1823Senior Member

Posts: 419That was not the PCSO.
Originally Posted by PoopSnicker
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-20 09:44 #1822Senior Member

Posts: 245Po Po Running A Sting?
Yesterday I texted a escort I saw on escort alligator. Her number had a 628 area (usually a scam). I inquired about rate and location. She texted back her location after about 10 minutes. Amazingly, it was about 3 minutes from my house. My radar went way up. I decided the risk wasnt worth it. 3 hours later I get a call from Pima County Sheriff office. The po po gives his name and asks me how I am doing? I responded Nunya and hung up. Escorts are too risky and usually the pic is 20 year's old or fake.
Be careful!
-
02-07-20 09:26 #1821Senior Member

Posts: 263Gail
Sounds familiar! Too bad. She could have been the new Nicole.
Originally Posted by MmmGood
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




