Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,106 to 12,120 of 24833
-
02-08-20 05:41 #12728Senior Member

Posts: 408Good Luck
Ad history, porn star pics, reported by another she is wanting a pic of a gift card probably means she's a scam. Found one ad in Boston the rest are in Indy and the Fort where her area code is from. She definitely won't be the girl in the pics. I doubt you will end up with a meet and greet. Good luck on the TOFTT.
Originally Posted by ZenAdventurer
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-20 16:29 #12727Senior Member

Posts: 239Saffron
I messaged her a while back and she wanted a pic of a $50 gift card upfront so I passed. She's also using a porn star's pics. Let us know if she's legit, but I doubt it.
Originally Posted by ZenAdventurer
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-20 16:05 #12726Senior Member

Posts: 127Great Minds.
I have a request in for a meet and greet. Thanks as always. Owe you one.
Originally Posted by SpinAndWin85
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-20 15:05 #12725Senior Member

Posts: 224Sexy Saffron
Search for her phone number and one of the first links that comes up is this: https://www.pornhub.com/pornstar/saffron-bacchus so either we have a star in our neighborhood or it's def TGTBT. RBI.
Originally Posted by ZenAdventurer
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-20 14:54 #12724Senior Member

Posts: 401Meet and Greet First?
Any chance she'd meet you for coffee or something first? Those pics are awesome, but just seem too perfect and scream TGTBT! Keep us posted, and be safe!
Originally Posted by ZenAdventurer
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-20 14:17 #12723Senior Member

Posts: 185My bad.
Thanks for your help on that.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-20 14:16 #12722Senior Member

Posts: 185Listcrawler
Read the comments on Listcrawler. People have said she is fake.
Originally Posted by Hadan1334
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-20 13:26 #12721Senior Member

Posts: 43Yup. Fake
https://www.google.com/search?q=saffron+pornstar&client=ms-android-cricket-us-revc&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2 ahUKEwjgn7 Xwh8 DnAhUSQ80 KHWgRCtkQ_AUoAXoECAsQAQ&biw=360&bih=592&dpr=2.
Originally Posted by Hadan1334
[View Original Post]
Have same / similar ads. Pics up in Fort Wayne also.
Good luck and stay safe.
WB.
-
02-07-20 13:12 #12720Senior Member

Posts: 478Potential fake
I believe I read somewhere that she was fake. I don't recall where though unfortunately. Be careful.
Originally Posted by ZenAdventurer
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-20 13:01 #12719Regular Member

Posts: 3Asians
Here the experience I had. There was a good review on them on here about a year ago so I thought I would try. I called and it was $.4 to visit a nice clean motel on the NW side. Got there and went to the room expecting the worst but was surprised to find a young 9/10 woman, that's when I started to think with the little head. Paid the money and got ready, she came in and started BBBJ for awhile and then crawled on top cowgirl and pulled her dress up over her girls and started riding. That was the only position allowed, the girls were a very nice C. Got off shortly so she pulled the cover off and cleaned me off and said good by. She was a real looker but it was a slam bam good by so I don't think it was worth it in any way except she was nice looking and tight and that was it no personality just all business.
Originally Posted by ZenAdventurer
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-20 13:01 #12718Senior Member

Posts: 127Follow up. Anyone know this young lady?
I've been texting and she's sent me a location and photos. She's posted over a number of days on both alligator and fish sites and I'm thinking to TOFTT, but was maybe hoping that someone could assure me that I'm not walking into a crack den or something (West Side). Really appreciate the beta.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/seriou...-only/25106283
-
02-07-20 10:48 #12717Senior Member

Posts: 1175Mixed up
Illinoisans don't know East from West. I know, I used to be one.
Originally Posted by FrazzleSnazzle
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-20 09:14 #12716Senior Member

Posts: 247Raven. South side
Hello all. Spent a lovely time (QV) BBBJ. With a lovely accommodating lady named raven. Nice neighborhood off Southport and 65 S. https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/8877056.
-
02-06-20 22:24 #12715Senior Member

Posts: 127Indeed, it was a fake.
It was a pitch for a pre-pay. He / She / They didn't like have that pointed out. Was blocked. LOL.
Originally Posted by MrPopular
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-20 22:22 #12714Senior Member

Posts: 127Thanks
Wasn't sure what to search for. But I'd seen posts like this on this forum before. Just couldn't find them. Very helpful.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






