Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,121 to 12,135 of 24830
-
02-06-20 18:02 #12710Senior Member

Posts: 658I wish!
I saw that ad and it's incredibly detailed, wouldn't that be nice have it all spelled out like that? Sadly, I'm sure it's fake.
Originally Posted by ZenAdventurer
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-20 17:52 #12709Senior Member

Posts: 127Am I crazy?
Seems tempting but so explicit, it's throwing up all kinds of red flags. Thoughts?
https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/159053
-
02-06-20 17:43 #12708Senior Member

Posts: 127Rub Ratings
The roving Asian spas that advertise on Rub Ratings. Anyone have any experience with them? They legit? Sounds intriguing, but some of the posts on RR are so explicit, it's a red flag for me. Thanks for the info, as always, gents. For instance, below. They all point to the same contact info, then they follow up with wherever they are in a given week. Just haven't seen any posts about them, unless I'm missing something. Thanks.
https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/145067
-
02-06-20 17:24 #12707Senior Member

Posts: 478Yep
That's why I've never taken the plunge tbh. I'd toftt but I don't do this often enough to want to risk a bad experience and get scammed like that haha.
Originally Posted by NuruGurus
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-20 16:45 #12706Senior Member

Posts: 62You're not alone!
I met her once and it was good. The last two times I heard back several hours later after I contacted her and I had already I made other plans. Oh well!
Originally Posted by Trench1969
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-20 16:02 #12705Senior Member

Posts: 47Dang, just when I thought I was contributing something useful for a change! LOL.
Originally Posted by CFishers
[View Original Post]
I did start to feel some sympathy towards her and was thinking of being more generous, but it seems like if I do she might continually ask for more. No thanks. Luckily she hasn't texted me once since our encounter.
One thing I did forget to leave out was the donation. $ for 30 min, $. 5 for 1 hr.
-
02-06-20 15:59 #12704Senior Member

Posts: 185Visiting
Gents, I will be traveling to you fine city next week. I am looking for some direction. I have read through a couple of the threads on here. I have enjoyed your reports in the strip club, massage parlors and escort sections. Seems like the massage parlors are hit or miss with a lot of code names. I can figure those out by researching them but I am looking for a sure thing and don't want to waste my time at them if it is not. The strip clubs seem fun but not a sure thing which I understand, but I am going to take a trip to Brad's anyway and let you know how it goes. I will be staying downtown and it is not to far. So that leads me to your escort forum.
Do to some comments and research I am going to try and hook up with Charli and Nikki. I have all ready traded texts with them and a couple others.
If anyone could recommend others I would appreciate it.
Reason for my report is that I am looking for an escort who has her backdoor open. I would like to knock that off me list. I would appreciate any suggestions.
Please pm me if you could. If anyone is traveling to the state east of here and spending anytime around Peoria or St Louis let me know and I can point you in a few directions.
Thanks for any help and keep enjoying.
-
02-06-20 15:54 #12703Senior Member

Posts: 30Fake
Faker than a 3 dollar bill.
Originally Posted by ZenAdventurer
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-20 15:12 #12702Senior Member

Posts: 127Alligator Girls?
Any experience with this one? As usual with the hot ones on Alligator, seems TGTBT, but every so often a 317 number pans out as legit. Anyone? https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/indiana/indianapolis/44772970
Also this one...Ive seen her on alligator, posting now on a different site, but texting with her and she seems legit enough. Another one that makes me think TGTBT. https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/serious-enquiries-only/25106283
As always, thanks.Last edited by Zen Adventurer; 02-06-20 at 15:20. Reason: Added a provider query
-
02-06-20 14:43 #12701Senior Member

Posts: 421Her EROS ad states "Please do note that for my safety, I do require screening and a 50% deposit for new clients due upon booking. ".
Originally Posted by Hadan1334
[View Original Post]
I don't care who you are. Cash on delivery.
-
02-06-20 13:43 #12700Senior Member

Posts: 51DI Ashley Ann
2nd visit with Ashley. I visited her in the summer of 2019. She has slimmed down although I did not feel she was too big before. Great attitude and loves what she does.
I really believe she loves sex. No rush very friendly and intelligent. Really wants to please.
-
02-06-20 13:25 #12699Senior Member

Posts: 478Let me know if you take the plunge. If her face is pretty and she ends up legit I'm likely going to try.
Originally Posted by DarkDraddo
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-20 06:20 #12698Senior Member

Posts: 408Good Luck
Total flake, likes her ICE even when it's not hot outside, otherwise known as a Tina girl. BF is with her night and day. I don't think she will be around long, probably headed back tot the lone star state soon.
Originally Posted by Fav6977
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-20 06:12 #12697Senior Member

Posts: 408Well
She does love her pharmaceuticals which contribute to the world of Charlie. Plus under her new CARE program she may not be available as often as some of you would like.
Originally Posted by Trench1969
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-20 04:55 #12696Senior Member

Posts: 727Remy
After Charli ghosted me I texted Remy and she got me right in and my lunch hour was saved. And saved. 4 on QV guess it wasn't met to me to try something new. But Remy was as good as she always is.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/44776369/











Reply With Quote






