Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #3908
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyzpdqa  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/50e6f...4-90350214c5ae

    Very hot. Brand new profile late tonight. I gently pounced be as suave and subtle as I could, anticipating a brand new desperate SB. She claimed to have been introduced to SA who had success "online only. I asked her if it was what she wanted. She replied yes. I warned her of SA policy about online only. She asked me if I wanted to meet her. After I replied yes, she blocked me. But I saved her private pics and URL 1st!

    We have power in numbers. We need these chicks gone. STOP buying pictures!
    Profile's gone now.

  2. #3907

    Tinder

    With SA have a lot of flakes I recently created a profile on Tinder.

    Met someone local last night for drinks. Went back to her place. Easy and no allowance.

    Just curious if anyone else is using Tinder just to find girls who are dtf as well with any luck.

  3. #3906
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    So yeah, I don't know what to make of her. She never once brought up paying before meeting, so hopefully that's not becoming her standard. Going off previous reporting, people say she looks like her pics (jaw-droppingly gorgeous in my opinion! Can host, allows a LOT more than what most other SBs / providers typically permit, and asks for a reasonable allowance. We were trying to set up a meet last weekend when she went offline for several consecutive days. After she logged back on, she apologized for being M. I. A. And took down my number in hopes of meeting this coming weekend. I'm still very much interested in seeing her, but I'm also not holding my breath that this will be any different.

    My guess is she's juggling a lot of traffic lately and unable to keep up with it all. But that's why you have backup plans (unless those fail too, in which case I'm just unlucky as hell).
    I used to see her when she lived in Towson. She has a tendency to go dark now and then. Be persistent.

  4. #3905

    2 wyst

    Quote Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/b0c74...3-3626a9ea553c

    Anyone with intel? Meeting up with her for drinks later tonight.
    She looks really good. How did it go?

  5. #3904

    100% Agree with everything you said.

    Also agree with being respectful of the ladies who deserve to be treated with respect (there are some of them who are on the site). I know a lot of mongers on here consider all the ladies who frequent the site to be streetwalkers or backpage "escort," but I've found that there are a tiny minority of them who are young ladies who really just want to experience what its like to be with an older more mature guy and are sick of boys who are their age. When I'm lucky enough to find one of them, in my experience its like basically just like dating.

    You'll notice long breaks of months or years between my posts, and when that happens, it means I've found one of those kinds of girls.

    Best of luck in all your searches. Unicorns do exist, but boy is it a grind finding them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerian  [View Original Post]
    The creation of Cashapp and Venmo has opened up such a new opportunity for scammers and this has infiltrated Seeking.

    It is too easy to send money now and they are taking advantage of this. The M and G allowance mindset is part of this, as they think sugaring is easy money. Also seeing this on SnapChat and other places, girls pushing premium accounts, OnlyFan accounts and other "easy money".

    Seeking still is one of the better places to find p4 p and until something better is able to pop up, I'll use it every so often. I need to put together a recap of my month I had on there. Met a few off there and had chances with others that timing / schedule and funding limitations held me back.

    To bring up something that always seems to crop up on here, re: sharing digits and such, there is the financial aspect of a monger spending 90.00 a month to gather intel, digits and so forth and then others expecting to get all that info. I think letting others know which girls are scammers, which ones are platonic only and which are DTf is a great tool of this board. But for any monger (especially ones with no posting history) to expect mongers to provide every piece of information about a Sugar baby off one of these pay sugar sites seems entitled. A lot of these sugar babies don't know that they are what they are and to share their digits with a guy they don't know will be contacting them will scare them off and then no one will win.

    I asked one recently if she wanted referrals since I couldn't see her very often and she was hesitant at first then pulled back and said no.

    Let's keep sharing intel as we get it but not feel like we are entitled. This place is great but it depends on all of us keeping it going.

  6. #3903

    Law of large numbers.

    A few years back on the Richmond thread I posted a breakdown of number of messages sent, dates generated and trips to the FC that resulted.

    I send a lot of messages. But yeah. Guess that means you and I have similar taste in babies. Best of luck sir. Hopefully your rotation is plentiful and fun!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    So yeah, I don't know what to make of her. She never once brought up paying before meeting, so hopefully that's not becoming her standard. Going off previous reporting, people say she looks like her pics (jaw-droppingly gorgeous in my opinion! Can host, allows a LOT more than what most other SBs / providers typically permit, and asks for a reasonable allowance. We were trying to set up a meet last weekend when she went offline for several consecutive days. After she logged back on, she apologized for being M. I. A. And took down my number in hopes of meeting this coming weekend. I'm still very much interested in seeing her, but I'm also not holding my breath that this will be any different.

    My guess is she's juggling a lot of traffic lately and unable to keep up with it all. But that's why you have backup plans (unless those fail too, in which case I'm just unlucky as hell).

  7. #3902

    Model Baby. Online only.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/50e6f...4-90350214c5ae

    Very hot. Brand new profile late tonight. I gently pounced be as suave and subtle as I could, anticipating a brand new desperate SB. She claimed to have been introduced to SA who had success "online only. I asked her if it was what she wanted. She replied yes. I warned her of SA policy about online only. She asked me if I wanted to meet her. After I replied yes, she blocked me. But I saved her private pics and URL 1st!

    We have power in numbers. We need these chicks gone. STOP buying pictures!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails model baby face.jpg‎   model baby white tights.jpg‎   model baby whiter.jpg‎   model baby white.jpg‎  

  8. #3901

    2 wayst

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b0c74...3-3626a9ea553c

    Anyone with intel? Meeting up with her for drinks later tonight.

  9. #3900

    Doubt she's real

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/0cc30...3-4de7bc4fb4e6

    This one's my weekend backup plan to a backup plan (really sucks that SA has devolved into this kind of preparation). She quoted 8 for me, which I laughed before promptly wishing her best of luck elsewhere. She then immediately countered 6 for two hrs of fun at a hotel and then dinner afterwards. If that one picture that she uploaded is indeed accurate, well then this could be more than fine. You're right about her giving off the vibe of being a pro and all business. At least everything seemed to be moving right along after exchanging numbers.

    But as with other aforementioned SBs, I'm not holding my breath. Hell, I'm not even making any reservation (s) until I see her with my own eyes. It's far more preferable to lose an hour of one's time than to purchase a non-refundable room with a probable no-show for a night. As if to further reinforce my skepticism, she just texted a minute ago if it's okay for her to bring a friend and have the allowance be 6 per. I declined and she messaged back that was fine.

    This whole thing seems TGTBT, but fingers crossed that it all pans out. And if it doesn't, at least I'll have contributed another addition to be blacklisted.
    She quoted me 7 as that was her last arrangement. Asked what happened to him and he said he moved. Told her she should of moved with him. Asked for a picture and she kept saying she sent it but I never got anything so I stopped responding.

    Let me know how it turns out.

  10. #3899

    Changes

    The creation of Cashapp and Venmo has opened up such a new opportunity for scammers and this has infiltrated Seeking.

    It is too easy to send money now and they are taking advantage of this. The M and G allowance mindset is part of this, as they think sugaring is easy money. Also seeing this on SnapChat and other places, girls pushing premium accounts, OnlyFan accounts and other "easy money".

    Seeking still is one of the better places to find p4 p and until something better is able to pop up, I'll use it every so often. I need to put together a recap of my month I had on there. Met a few off there and had chances with others that timing / schedule and funding limitations held me back.

    To bring up something that always seems to crop up on here, re: sharing digits and such, there is the financial aspect of a monger spending 90.00 a month to gather intel, digits and so forth and then others expecting to get all that info. I think letting others know which girls are scammers, which ones are platonic only and which are DTf is a great tool of this board. But for any monger (especially ones with no posting history) to expect mongers to provide every piece of information about a Sugar baby off one of these pay sugar sites seems entitled. A lot of these sugar babies don't know that they are what they are and to share their digits with a guy they don't know will be contacting them will scare them off and then no one will win.

    I asked one recently if she wanted referrals since I couldn't see her very often and she was hesitant at first then pulled back and said no.

    Let's keep sharing intel as we get it but not feel like we are entitled. This place is great but it depends on all of us keeping it going.

    Quote Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish  [View Original Post]
    WTF happened to SA? I remember it being bad, but not this bad. Almost every pot I've messaged requires a m&g allowance. I don't play that gamw tho. Guess I'll just have to keep on wading through these profiles.

  11. #3898

    Tiffanyxoxo71

    Quote Originally Posted by Xyzpdqa  [View Original Post]
    Yes I've chatted with her She is poor about keeping a convo going. She is maybe a UTR pro. Very business like. Not interested in chatting. She quoted 7 for my first inquiry. After I relied too rich for me, She said OK. Several days later she came back with 5. I pushed for confirmatory picture of her face and paper w / my profile name and she declined to comply.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/0cc30...3-4de7bc4fb4e6

    This one's my weekend backup plan to a backup plan (really sucks that SA has devolved into this kind of preparation). She quoted 8 for me, which I laughed before promptly wishing her best of luck elsewhere. She then immediately countered 6 for two hrs of fun at a hotel and then dinner afterwards. If that one picture that she uploaded is indeed accurate, well then this could be more than fine. You're right about her giving off the vibe of being a pro and all business. At least everything seemed to be moving right along after exchanging numbers.

    But as with other aforementioned SBs, I'm not holding my breath. Hell, I'm not even making any reservation (s) until I see her with my own eyes. It's far more preferable to lose an hour of one's time than to purchase a non-refundable room with a probable no-show for a night. As if to further reinforce my skepticism, she just texted a minute ago if it's okay for her to bring a friend and have the allowance be 6 per. I declined and she messaged back that was fine.

    This whole thing seems TGTBT, but fingers crossed that it all pans out. And if it doesn't, at least I'll have contributed another addition to be blacklisted.

  12. #3897

    Funny how you and I are messaging the same girls lately

    Quote Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/436e5...6-bbc601cbc7b3

    Read mixed reports about her and wanted fo see who was right and who was wrong.

    Responded that she was interested but that her time was valuable. When I asked if she requires $ for meeting on a first date, she ghosted.
    So yeah, I don't know what to make of her. She never once brought up paying before meeting, so hopefully that's not becoming her standard. Going off previous reporting, people say she looks like her pics (jaw-droppingly gorgeous in my opinion! Can host, allows a LOT more than what most other SBs / providers typically permit, and asks for a reasonable allowance. We were trying to set up a meet last weekend when she went offline for several consecutive days. After she logged back on, she apologized for being M. I. A. And took down my number in hopes of meeting this coming weekend. I'm still very much interested in seeing her, but I'm also not holding my breath that this will be any different.

    My guess is she's juggling a lot of traffic lately and unable to keep up with it all. But that's why you have backup plans (unless those fail too, in which case I'm just unlucky as hell).

  13. #3896

    SA = Scamville

    Quote Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish  [View Original Post]
    WTF happened to SA? I remember it being bad, but not this bad. Almost every pot I've messaged requires a m&g allowance. I don't play that gamw tho. Guess I'll just have to keep on wading through these profiles.
    I dunno, man. I'm starting to think that I subscribed right when it started to take the downward plunge into Scamville. Everyday, I keep getting lots of views & favorites from women in Venezuela or Russia (why those two specific countries, I don't know) and it's irritating that they bother since it's obvious we'll never meet. On top of that, approximately 80% of my messages are ignored. The rest are read and responded to, only for said SBs to suddenly ghost or demand an allowance upfront prior to meeting. If this is what SA is all about now, then I'm for certain going to let this subscription die out in a couple months. It's very reminiscent of Tinder after it reached its peak before taking a nose-dive.

  14. #3895

    Now requires a 1st date allowance.

    Quote Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/d5aaa...1-77864f1b31ae

    Started a conversation. Got a date with her after she gets off work latet this week and trying to figure out if she's TGTBT.
    WTF happened to SA? I remember it being bad, but not this bad. Almost every pot I've messaged requires a m&g allowance. I don't play that gamw tho. Guess I'll just have to keep on wading through these profiles.

  15. #3894
    Regular Member


    Posts: 19

    Scammers

    Scutiezz1 is a scammer.

    Roseflit is a scammer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape