Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 808 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 308 708 758 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 858 908 1308 ... LastLast
Results 12,106 to 12,120 of 24834
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12729

    Charli

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerTool  [View Original Post]
    She does love her pharmaceuticals which contribute to the world of Charlie. Plus under her new CARE program she may not be available as often as some of you would like.
    She would not have to be available only once a year and that would be more than enough for me. I just told a fellow monger that she simply is not my cup of tea and especially after how frustrating it is to see her. But, I also told him that some of the guys absolutely sing her praises.

    I think what alll of this means is that I am just getting older and grumpier! Sad but probably true.

  2. #12728

    Good Luck

    Quote Originally Posted by ZenAdventurer  [View Original Post]
    I have a request in for a meet and greet. Thanks as always. Owe you one.
    Ad history, porn star pics, reported by another she is wanting a pic of a gift card probably means she's a scam. Found one ad in Boston the rest are in Indy and the Fort where her area code is from. She definitely won't be the girl in the pics. I doubt you will end up with a meet and greet. Good luck on the TOFTT.

  3. #12727

    Saffron

    Quote Originally Posted by ZenAdventurer  [View Original Post]
    I've been texting and she's sent me a location and photos. She's posted over a number of days on both alligator and fish sites and I'm thinking to TOFTT, but was maybe hoping that someone could assure me that I'm not walking into a crack den or something (West Side). Really appreciate the beta.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/seriou...-only/25106283
    I messaged her a while back and she wanted a pic of a $50 gift card upfront so I passed. She's also using a porn star's pics. Let us know if she's legit, but I doubt it.

  4. #12726

    Great Minds.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinAndWin85  [View Original Post]
    Any chance she'd meet you for coffee or something first? Those pics are awesome, but just seem too perfect and scream TGTBT! Keep us posted, and be safe!
    I have a request in for a meet and greet. Thanks as always. Owe you one.

  5. #12725

    Sexy Saffron

    Search for her phone number and one of the first links that comes up is this: https://www.pornhub.com/pornstar/saffron-bacchus so either we have a star in our neighborhood or it's def TGTBT. RBI.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZenAdventurer  [View Original Post]
    I've been texting and she's sent me a location and photos. She's posted over a number of days on both alligator and fish sites and I'm thinking to TOFTT, but was maybe hoping that someone could assure me that I'm not walking into a crack den or something (West Side). Really appreciate the beta.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/seriou...-only/25106283

  6. #12724

    Meet and Greet First?

    Quote Originally Posted by ZenAdventurer  [View Original Post]
    I've been texting and she's sent me a location and photos. She's posted over a number of days on both alligator and fish sites and I'm thinking to TOFTT, but was maybe hoping that someone could assure me that I'm not walking into a crack den or something (West Side). Really appreciate the beta.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/seriou...-only/25106283
    Any chance she'd meet you for coffee or something first? Those pics are awesome, but just seem too perfect and scream TGTBT! Keep us posted, and be safe!

  7. #12723

    My bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    Illinoisans don't know East from West. I know, I used to be one.
    Thanks for your help on that.

  8. #12722

    Listcrawler

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    I believe I read somewhere that she was fake. I don't recall where though unfortunately. Be careful.
    Read the comments on Listcrawler. People have said she is fake.

  9. #12721

    Yup. Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    I believe I read somewhere that she was fake. I don't recall where though unfortunately. Be careful.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=saffron+pornstar&client=ms-android-cricket-us-revc&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2 ahUKEwjgn7 Xwh8 DnAhUSQ80 KHWgRCtkQ_AUoAXoECAsQAQ&biw=360&bih=592&dpr=2.

    Have same / similar ads. Pics up in Fort Wayne also.

    Good luck and stay safe.

    WB.

  10. #12720

    Potential fake

    Quote Originally Posted by ZenAdventurer  [View Original Post]
    I've been texting and she's sent me a location and photos. She's posted over a number of days on both alligator and fish sites and I'm thinking to TOFTT, but was maybe hoping that someone could assure me that I'm not walking into a crack den or something (West Side). Really appreciate the beta.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/seriou...-only/25106283
    I believe I read somewhere that she was fake. I don't recall where though unfortunately. Be careful.

  11. #12719

    Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by ZenAdventurer  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't sure what to search for. But I'd seen posts like this on this forum before. Just couldn't find them. Very helpful.
    Here the experience I had. There was a good review on them on here about a year ago so I thought I would try. I called and it was $.4 to visit a nice clean motel on the NW side. Got there and went to the room expecting the worst but was surprised to find a young 9/10 woman, that's when I started to think with the little head. Paid the money and got ready, she came in and started BBBJ for awhile and then crawled on top cowgirl and pulled her dress up over her girls and started riding. That was the only position allowed, the girls were a very nice C. Got off shortly so she pulled the cover off and cleaned me off and said good by. She was a real looker but it was a slam bam good by so I don't think it was worth it in any way except she was nice looking and tight and that was it no personality just all business.

  12. #12718

    Follow up. Anyone know this young lady?

    I've been texting and she's sent me a location and photos. She's posted over a number of days on both alligator and fish sites and I'm thinking to TOFTT, but was maybe hoping that someone could assure me that I'm not walking into a crack den or something (West Side). Really appreciate the beta.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/seriou...-only/25106283

  13. #12717
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Mixed up

    Quote Originally Posted by FrazzleSnazzle  [View Original Post]
    Peoria's relocated to Ohio?
    Illinoisans don't know East from West. I know, I used to be one.

  14. #12716

    Raven. South side

    Hello all. Spent a lovely time (QV) BBBJ. With a lovely accommodating lady named raven. Nice neighborhood off Southport and 65 S. https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/8877056.

  15. #12715

    Indeed, it was a fake.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    I saw that ad and it's incredibly detailed, wouldn't that be nice have it all spelled out like that? Sadly, I'm sure it's fake.
    It was a pitch for a pre-pay. He / She / They didn't like have that pointed out. Was blocked. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape