Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 809 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 309 709 759 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 859 909 1309 ... LastLast
Results 12,121 to 12,135 of 24837
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #12717
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Mixed up

    Quote Originally Posted by FrazzleSnazzle  [View Original Post]
    Peoria's relocated to Ohio?
    Illinoisans don't know East from West. I know, I used to be one.

  2. #12716

    Raven. South side

    Hello all. Spent a lovely time (QV) BBBJ. With a lovely accommodating lady named raven. Nice neighborhood off Southport and 65 S. https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/8877056.

  3. #12715

    Indeed, it was a fake.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    I saw that ad and it's incredibly detailed, wouldn't that be nice have it all spelled out like that? Sadly, I'm sure it's fake.
    It was a pitch for a pre-pay. He / She / They didn't like have that pointed out. Was blocked. LOL.

  4. #12714

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    The ads are for the "motel Asians ", you should be able to search under that and get the scoop. Not spas or even really massage, just traveling Asian escorts. Often older women.
    There are many more ads like this on Cityxguide. Some of the outfits have younger women, but they almost never do everything the ads say. The Asians don't believe in truth in advertising at all.
    Wasn't sure what to search for. But I'd seen posts like this on this forum before. Just couldn't find them. Very helpful.

  5. #12713
    Quote Originally Posted by PeoGuy  [View Original Post]
    Gents, I will be traveling to you fine city next week. I am looking for some direction. I have read through a couple of the threads on here. I have enjoyed your reports in the strip club, massage parlors and escort sections. Seems like the massage parlors are hit or miss with a lot of code names. I can figure those out by researching them but I am looking for a sure thing and don't want to waste my time at them if it is not. The strip clubs seem fun but not a sure thing which I understand, but I am going to take a trip to Brad's anyway and let you know how it goes. I will be staying downtown and it is not to far. So that leads me to your escort forum.

    Do to some comments and research I am going to try and hook up with Charli and Nikki. I have all ready traded texts with them and a couple others.

    If anyone could recommend others I would appreciate it.

    Reason for my report is that I am looking for an escort who has her backdoor open. I would like to knock that off me list. I would appreciate any suggestions.

    Please pm me if you could. If anyone is traveling to the state east of here and spending anytime around Peoria or St Louis let me know and I can point you in a few directions.


    Thanks for any help and keep enjoying.
    Peoria's relocated to Ohio?

  6. #12712

    DI Mariana

    Long time listener, first time caller.

    I frequent DI and still miss the days of kittyclub and pinks, Jenny was amazing, and Nayala was my first, I was spoiled!

    Current favorite is Jaimee she is one amazing GFE, saw Susie when she was on the scene, saw Darci a couple of times, enjoyed Kim, think I caught summer at a bad time, used to love Erica when she was around the first time, but today even after seeing the negative reviews I gave Mariana a shot.

    I think she has had some very influential coaching because everything I've read about was the opposite of my experience, minus the CBJ. She did not go BBBJ but had a decent CBJ. Mariana was very vocal, seemed very interested in me being there, and appear to very much enjoy herself. Based on the bad reviews and the chance I was taking I only had half a Dream with her, next time will be a longer dream! She has a great body, toned yet soft to the touch and when she speaks in Spanish, it's a major turn on, she is a very excited kisser.

  7. #12711
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Been discussed before

    Quote Originally Posted by ZenAdventurer  [View Original Post]
    The roving Asian spas that advertise on Rub Ratings. Anyone have any experience with them? They legit? Sounds intriguing, but some of the posts on RR are so explicit, it's a red flag for me. Thanks for the info, as always, gents. For instance, below. They all point to the same contact info, then they follow up with wherever they are in a given week. Just haven't seen any posts about them, unless I'm missing something. Thanks.

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/145067
    The ads are for the "motel Asians ", you should be able to search under that and get the scoop. Not spas or even really massage, just traveling Asian escorts. Often older women.
    There are many more ads like this on Cityxguide. Some of the outfits have younger women, but they almost never do everything the ads say. The Asians don't believe in truth in advertising at all.

  8. #12710

    I wish!

    I saw that ad and it's incredibly detailed, wouldn't that be nice have it all spelled out like that? Sadly, I'm sure it's fake.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZenAdventurer  [View Original Post]
    Seems tempting but so explicit, it's throwing up all kinds of red flags. Thoughts?

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/159053

  9. #12709

    Am I crazy?

    Seems tempting but so explicit, it's throwing up all kinds of red flags. Thoughts?

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/159053

  10. #12708

    Rub Ratings

    The roving Asian spas that advertise on Rub Ratings. Anyone have any experience with them? They legit? Sounds intriguing, but some of the posts on RR are so explicit, it's a red flag for me. Thanks for the info, as always, gents. For instance, below. They all point to the same contact info, then they follow up with wherever they are in a given week. Just haven't seen any posts about them, unless I'm missing something. Thanks.

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/145067

  11. #12707

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by NuruGurus  [View Original Post]
    Her EROS ad states "Please do note that for my safety, I do require screening and a 50% deposit for new clients due upon booking. ".

    I don't care who you are. Cash on delivery.
    That's why I've never taken the plunge tbh. I'd toftt but I don't do this often enough to want to risk a bad experience and get scammed like that haha.

  12. #12706

    You're not alone!

    Quote Originally Posted by Trench1969  [View Original Post]
    Welcome to the world of Charli.
    I met her once and it was good. The last two times I heard back several hours later after I contacted her and I had already I made other plans. Oh well!

  13. #12705
    Quote Originally Posted by CFishers  [View Original Post]
    She has been reviewed under the seeking section under the name: luck of the south. Your reviews is right on. She is real and gets the job done. She may try to contact you the next day for more according to some reviews.
    Dang, just when I thought I was contributing something useful for a change! LOL.

    I did start to feel some sympathy towards her and was thinking of being more generous, but it seems like if I do she might continually ask for more. No thanks. Luckily she hasn't texted me once since our encounter.

    One thing I did forget to leave out was the donation. $ for 30 min, $. 5 for 1 hr.

  14. #12704

    Visiting

    Gents, I will be traveling to you fine city next week. I am looking for some direction. I have read through a couple of the threads on here. I have enjoyed your reports in the strip club, massage parlors and escort sections. Seems like the massage parlors are hit or miss with a lot of code names. I can figure those out by researching them but I am looking for a sure thing and don't want to waste my time at them if it is not. The strip clubs seem fun but not a sure thing which I understand, but I am going to take a trip to Brad's anyway and let you know how it goes. I will be staying downtown and it is not to far. So that leads me to your escort forum.

    Do to some comments and research I am going to try and hook up with Charli and Nikki. I have all ready traded texts with them and a couple others.

    If anyone could recommend others I would appreciate it.

    Reason for my report is that I am looking for an escort who has her backdoor open. I would like to knock that off me list. I would appreciate any suggestions.

    Please pm me if you could. If anyone is traveling to the state east of here and spending anytime around Peoria or St Louis let me know and I can point you in a few directions.

    Thanks for any help and keep enjoying.

  15. #12703

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by ZenAdventurer  [View Original Post]
    Any experience with this one? As usual with the hot ones on Alligator, seems TGTBT, but every so often a 317 number pans out as legit. Anyone? https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/indiana/indianapolis/44772970

    Also this one...Ive seen her on alligator, posting now on a different site, but texting with her and she seems legit enough. Another one that makes me think TGTBT. https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/serious-enquiries-only/25106283

    As always, thanks.
    Faker than a 3 dollar bill.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape