Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 547 of 693 FirstFirst ... 47 447 497 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 597 647 ... LastLast
Results 8,191 to 8,205 of 10391
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #2201

    Vizzy2104

    I was chatting this girl up as well, not sure if someone has shared her before or has seen her. It says "platonic" LOL but I remember she was sending me dirty pics. I said Na because she wanted 400 per date, including boning obviously but naa. Maybe some fella here wants to try. I should really start searching for these girls again. I always kept the best for myself LOL I need to find me that gingerfetish style again LOL a bunch of you know who that was and she was so fucken fun. God I miss that sex freak. Anyways, have at it.

  2. #2200

    1 greeneyes0

    https://www.seeking.com/member/88a4a...e-7faf6e5621ce

    I don't know if you guys seen her but when I was planning on meeting with her she wanted 600 to meet because she had "millionaires" offering her more 😂I just said, Na I ain't trying to compete with millionaires. If I was a millionaire and wasting my time girls from this site (not all of them, some are ok LOL) I'm doing something wrong. Maybe you guys will have better luck.

  3. #2199

    JessiF Baaaby scam

    https://www.seeking.com/member/57d39...f-cd55dd23d888

    Been talking to her for about a week. As soon as we start discussing meeting plans she goes into the whole "can you send me a little money for gas, my check doesn't clear until Friday" shtick. I replied that I can't meet on the weekend (after her 'check clears') which put her into full-on begging mode.

  4. #2198

    GPS and maybe a bit crazy

    09 Tikimo.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a6b12...1-c41c218609d4

    She contacted me, we exchanged a couple pleasantries, wants 3 k / month, and when I didn't respond in 10 minutes (stepped away from phone) she started sending passive aggressive messages about how she knew I was a flake and "not serious. " Blocked. Potential for psycho seems large with this one.

  5. #2197

  6. #2196

    Catfish

    Talked to her on the phone. She sounded like she was in her 50's and had been smoking since she was 12. Wanted me to send her $40 so she could buy groceries.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1ec0f...f-3a6a72f8a00f

  7. #2195
    Quote Originally Posted by Diver6390  [View Original Post]
    Looks like her profile is off of SA now. Yup, looks like she has gone full pro
    She will bareback you. She just won't agree in text.

  8. #2194
    Quote Originally Posted by East7  [View Original Post]
    I also hit her up on STG and got "It would cost a lot more and we would both have to get tested". Too bad she was fun to pump a load into a couple years ago. Based on other posts enough of us hit her up for bb that her ad mentions it's off limits now. Hahaha.

    Her time management was always complete shit anyways, its why I stopped seeing her on SA. I doubt most guys will tolerate that now that she's a pro.
    No kidding on the time management. I met her once from SA. We set a 1 pm date. I was in the general area, and knew that she was less than reliable from past reports. I sat in a Starbucks and did work for a while. We didn't meet up until 4 pm. When I showed up at the door, she took a long time answering. Finally opened the door wrapped in a towel. Said she was jumping in the shower and if I minded waiting. Well after all that waiting, I wasn't about to let her out of my sight. I got in the shower with her. The shower and what followed was fun, but it just wasn't worth the hours of waiting. The only reason I stuck around was that I got some productive work done.

    I wonder if, now that she is a pro, that her time management is any better. Time is money in this line of work (okay, in most lines of work.).

  9. #2193
    Senior Member


    Posts: 145
    Quote Originally Posted by RawDogger  [View Original Post]
    Look who's gone pro- https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...e/438546391456 Guess we have to start talking about her in the bb thread now.
    I also hit her up on STG and got "It would cost a lot more and we would both have to get tested". Too bad she was fun to pump a load into a couple years ago. Based on other posts enough of us hit her up for bb that her ad mentions it's off limits now. Hahaha.

    Her time management was always complete shit anyways, its why I stopped seeing her on SA. I doubt most guys will tolerate that now that she's a pro.

  10. #2192
    Quote Originally Posted by SAmazing  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her and she said protection is a must. What's he name on Sa? Maybe I can still get SD bb privileges.
    I was talking to her on SA and when we moved to text she said that bb would cost me "atleast a grand". I passed on her quickly with her gps.

  11. #2191
    Quote Originally Posted by Diver6390  [View Original Post]
    Looks like her profile is off of SA now. Yup, looks like she has gone full pro
    Yup, got a hard no.

  12. #2190

    Yourfavoritesub19

    Quote Originally Posted by SAmazing  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her and she said protection is a must. What's he name on Sa? Maybe I can still get SD bb privileges.
    Looks like her profile is off of SA now. Yup, looks like she has gone full pro.

  13. #2189
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by RawDogger  [View Original Post]
    Look who's gone pro- https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...e/438546391456 Guess we have to start talking about her in the bb thread now.
    She must be in to deep. The downward spiral has sped up for her.

  14. #2188
    Quote Originally Posted by DelToro  [View Original Post]
    Not surprised at all. It was a matter of time. I never got to see her at SA, as a few months ago she was already talking about by the hour pricing.
    What's her number. She would be fun for a gangbang.

  15. #2187

    No bb

    I messaged her and she said protection is a must. What's he name on Sa? Maybe I can still get SD bb privileges.

    Quote Originally Posted by DelToro  [View Original Post]
    Not surprised at all. It was a matter of time. I never got to see her at SA, as a few months ago she was already talking about by the hour pricing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape